Royal Gossip
May 24, 2019, 04:39:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate expecting third child ~ (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 36861 times)
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #340 on: April 10, 2018, 06:23:26 pm »

They could use "Frances" for a girl or "Francis" for a boy. Isn't "Francis" Mike Middleton's middle name? I'm pretty sure that it was reported that "Francis" is Mike's middle name, or some other Middleton's who's very close to K. That way they could incoprorate Diana again regardless of gender and honour the Medd side at the same time.

I'm kinda hoping for a boy, same for Harry's possible future kids, just to squash the endless and idiotic Diana references, comparisons and milking. I'm sick of it.

Charles, Carole and Pip have been in ways already honoured with Charlotte, Charlotte is another version of Carole, the female form of Charles and Pip's middle name.
rosielinks
Countess

« Reply #341 on: April 10, 2018, 06:29:13 pm »

I think Francis/Frances is a good call.

Diana's middle name and the name of her mother.

For a boy Phillip is good as he's the great grandfather and also a nod to her sister.

Both good names.

In a way, it would be nice if they chose a completely different name with no history. Classic obviously.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #342 on: April 10, 2018, 06:30:50 pm »

I vote for Chardonnay Carole Cheesetoast

I haven't played since I stopped
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« Reply #343 on: April 10, 2018, 06:34:41 pm »

This baby could born today or tomorow and all this is over!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #344 on: April 10, 2018, 06:44:32 pm »

^ Gawd so true, can't wait for this to be feckin over!!  sigh

^^^ A (classic) "unassociated" name(s) would be good!! thumbsup

^^ Good idea tehe

PS Going by the last two pregnancies, between photographer setup and clearance in front of the hospital and actual birth, we seem to be ca. 2-3 weeks away.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 06:46:59 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #345 on: April 10, 2018, 06:56:49 pm »

I've got a horrible feeling that if this baby's a girl she is going to be an Alice, which everybody has been betting on for a girl's name since Kate was expecting George. I don't mind Alice but it's very much within the mould of Cambridge names, nothing unusual or out of the box about it. I like Frances, but 'Princess Frances', (say it out loud!) better as a middle name perhaps. Boys names seem even more restrictive. Philip would be a compliment to grandpa.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 07:01:04 pm by Rosella » Logged
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #346 on: April 10, 2018, 07:36:30 pm »

for boy:
john, arthur, richard, christian, christopher, samuel, gabriel, Nicholas

for girl:
caroline, catherine, alexandra, sarah, sophia, gabriella, marina, rose

i'll be nice if they chose a different name as Anne and Mark when they picked Zara for their daughter. Peter Phillips' daughters also have different names. but i expect  that from harry and meghan than this pair of dulls
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 07:41:41 pm by dianab » Logged
Little light
Countess

« Reply #347 on: April 10, 2018, 07:57:41 pm »

I always said she'd have the baby at the Lindo wing.

She'd never miss that pap walk in front of the world's media for anything.  kate-catwalk

She desperate needs to be fawned over. And she'll be overflowing in it then. Bet Carole taped  camera the other entrances with the newborn before and they sit and watch them over and over with a glass of wine.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #348 on: April 10, 2018, 08:18:17 pm »

I vote for Chardonnay Carole Cheesetoast

Perfect!  Tongue
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #349 on: April 10, 2018, 09:36:55 pm »

^^ I fully agree.

But also imo a hospital is the best place (and yeah I know that home births are safe and have quite some advantages and benefits over hospitals), just the thought of something potentially going wrong makes me always dismiss home births and think that a hospital with all its staff and equipment is simply the best place.

Also, whilst a home birth is a lesser strain on the NHS and hospitals in normal circumstances for normal people, in the case of a Windsor, a home birth is most definitely a bigger strain financially (on the taxpayer) and more inconvenient (on staff and other pregnant ladies (in labour)/ patients).

.... but! Have they publically announced where she'll give birth? Because for all we know it might be a home birth, but everyone else is expecting a hospital one...

Also I've read that supposedly the Cambs are likely at Anmer until next Monday, and have been over the school break.
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #350 on: April 10, 2018, 10:08:20 pm »

For a Princess what do you think of Alicia, the Latinate form of Alice?

Really A Baron
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #351 on: April 10, 2018, 11:20:24 pm »

I really hope it is not the 29th which is my birthday.    NOwhy NOwhy NOwhy
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #352 on: April 11, 2018, 01:36:07 am »

^April 29 is also their wedding anniversary.  Happy Birthday!   eating cookies

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #353 on: April 11, 2018, 02:50:31 am »

SOme articles hint she wants more. Maybe the next one will be planned as  a Christmas baby if that is the case. I would not put it past her.  There probably will be photos of the family after the new one is born, with Lupo photo shopped in.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #354 on: April 11, 2018, 03:00:07 am »

What it's REALLY like to give birth in the Lindo Wing: Mother reveals the VERY luxurious facilities inside Kate's £5,900-a-night maternity ward (including a wine list and a post-labour afternoon tea)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5596043/Mother-reveals-REALLY-like-birth-Lindo-Wing.html#ixzz5CKDkMOE9

That is obscene; she does not need to have such a lavish place to give birth.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #355 on: April 11, 2018, 03:07:07 am »

^^Oh yeah!  Lupo.  It’ll be nice to see him again.  He does make the new baby photo category like you said.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #356 on: April 11, 2018, 02:19:28 pm »

I know Yooper.  That is one date I could never forget!
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #357 on: April 11, 2018, 02:24:31 pm »

I know Yooper.  That is one date I could never forget!

Oh and thank your for the happy birthday by the way.  xxx
sandy
Princess

« Reply #358 on: April 11, 2018, 03:14:49 pm »

What it's REALLY like to give birth in the Lindo Wing: Mother reveals the VERY luxurious facilities inside Kate's £5,900-a-night maternity ward (including a wine list and a post-labour afternoon tea)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5596043/Mother-reveals-REALLY-like-birth-Lindo-Wing.html#ixzz5CKDkMOE9

That is obscene; she does not need to have such a lavish place to give birth.

Spending money like water
sandy
Princess

« Reply #359 on: April 11, 2018, 03:39:00 pm »

They could use "Frances" for a girl or "Francis" for a boy. Isn't "Francis" Mike Middleton's middle name? I'm pretty sure that it was reported that "Francis" is Mike's middle name, or some other Middleton's who's very close to K. That way they could incoprorate Diana again regardless of gender and honour the Medd side at the same time.

I'm kinda hoping for a boy, same for Harry's possible future kids, just to squash the endless and idiotic Diana references, comparisons and milking. I'm sick of it.

Charles, Carole and Pip have been in ways already honoured with Charlotte, Charlotte is another version of Carole, the female form of Charles and Pip's middle name.

The Windsor males have tended to be whingers. And James Middleton is not so great and Uncle Gary is unsavory. So I'm hoping for a girl. And at least one daughter for Harry. Ironically, there have been no Diana references in the media for Charlotte, Just a clique of royalists wanting her so much to look like the Queen. I envision her looking like a Middleton when she grows up.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 17 [18] 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: