Royal Gossip
October 15, 2018, 08:50:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate expecting third child ~ (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 30554 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #160 on: November 15, 2017, 11:24:30 pm »

^ Probably not but that really doesn't matter see MOB...

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #161 on: November 16, 2017, 01:27:26 am »

I think it will be a boy with the most interesting personality.  eating cookies

With the parents, I don't think any of them will have an interesting personality. I think it will be a girl and the sugars will rave how she looks "just like the Queen."
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #162 on: November 16, 2017, 11:00:45 pm »

Would it not be different if the third child was given four names? George and Charlotte each have three names.

Really A Baron
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #163 on: November 16, 2017, 11:30:13 pm »

^^Too true.  They could call them Larry, Moe and Curly for all I care.  It’s the lack of any connection or evidence of personality that’s far more important, in the long run.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #164 on: January 18, 2018, 11:07:14 pm »

A young patient met William at his Evelina Children’s Hospital visit and asked him the new baby's sex.  William said no, only Kate knows.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #165 on: January 18, 2018, 11:13:24 pm »

wow, does he not know? is not he anxious to know if he's going to be the father of a boy or a girl? eating cookies

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
sandy
Princess

« Reply #166 on: January 18, 2018, 11:30:23 pm »

Sounds rather silly that he doesn't want to know. Or is she keeping it from him so he'll be "surprised." Strange.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2018, 04:53:54 pm »

My mental health would be tested!’ Prince William jokes about the prospect of pregnant Kate having TWINS – and admits the new arrival will make him ‘permanently tired’

Prince William attended Centrepoint's awards ceremony at Kensington Palace
    Joked with a guest that he's been sleeping as much as he can ahead of birth
    Admitted he'd struggle to cope if Kate was going to have twins
    Duchess of Cambridge is due to give birth to her third child in April 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5371697/Prince-William-jokes-Kate-expecting-twins.html

I can't even roll my eyes as hard as this makes me want to, they'd be permanently stuck in the back of my head!

Is that why he and Waity have had more nannies for G alone (when he was still an only child), than Charles & Diana ever had for him and Harry together?? By the time Cambs3 arrives, they'll have more nannies (full & part time) than cleaners. sly
sandy
Princess

« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2018, 09:10:44 pm »

Grousing again about not getting enough sleep. As if he gets up in the Middle of the Night. He did not say it would not be twins, or confirm or deny. He can't just say he's proud of the children just complains and whines.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #169 on: February 10, 2018, 06:56:47 am »

Yeah, they have how many nannies and how many bedrooms? No way PW or Kate are getting up in the middle of the night. They hired people to take care of/raise their kids for them, and they probably keep them on the other side of the "apartment".
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #170 on: February 10, 2018, 02:41:29 pm »

Trying to come off as Suburban Active Dad again to be one of the People?  How absurd he makes himself look.  Pampered princes should never complain.  It’s so insulting to everyone.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #171 on: February 10, 2018, 02:57:25 pm »

Just for that i hope Kate birth trpliets

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #172 on: February 10, 2018, 03:29:11 pm »

^ No. Quads  king

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Kins
courtier

« Reply #173 on: February 10, 2018, 03:35:45 pm »

Let's go big. She could be the next Octomom  tehe
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #174 on: February 10, 2018, 11:48:11 pm »

My mental health would be tested!’ Prince William jokes about the prospect of pregnant Kate having TWINS – and admits the new arrival will make him ‘permanently tired’

Prince William attended Centrepoint's awards ceremony at Kensington Palace
    Joked with a guest that he's been sleeping as much as he can ahead of birth
    Admitted he'd struggle to cope if Kate was going to have twins
    Duchess of Cambridge is due to give birth to her third child in April 

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5371697/Prince-William-jokes-Kate-expecting-twins.html

I can't even roll my eyes as hard as this makes me want to, they'd be permanently stuck in the back of my head!

Is that why he and Waity have had more nannies for G alone (when he was still an only child), than Charles & Diana ever had for him and Harry together?? By the time Cambs3 arrives, they'll have more nannies (full & part time) than cleaners. sly

This is one of the reasons why he is an absolute joke as a mental health ambassador.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #175 on: February 12, 2018, 06:05:53 pm »

Is THIS what Kate and William will call their baby? Princess Mary is now bookies’ favourite name for the newest addition to the royal family (and Albert is top choice for a boy)
-The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge are expecting their third child in May 
-Mary has been named the top choice for a girl while Arthur and Albert for a boy
-Bookies have suspended bets on the couple having a baby daughter

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5381979/Is-Kate-William-call-baby.html#ixzz56v07Re00
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5381979/Is-Kate-William-call-baby.html

Mary, Alice are the most awful names ... so is Albert too...BTW i believe they'll have another boy

sandy
Princess

« Reply #176 on: February 12, 2018, 07:20:09 pm »

Albert or Arthur are not all that.

I think it's a girl.

Alice and Mary are historic and traditional.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #177 on: February 12, 2018, 07:22:24 pm »

My guess is that the Cambridges will choose names for their third baby that will fit it with what the people in their set, young 'turnip toffs' in Norfolk and others in London, call their babies. Their three offspring will be going to school with and mixing with the children of those people and therefore they won't want names for this one that will make him/her stick out like a sore thumb. George and Charlotte are fairly typical upperclass English names and I believe this baby's name will be too.

As far as I can see Albert isn't popular among upperclass parents, though Alice is. Old fashioned names like Maud are 'in' but not Mary. If it is a boy (and I've got a feeling it is) I wouldn't be surprised if Arthur or Philip are among the names given.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #178 on: February 12, 2018, 07:29:35 pm »

Albert or Arthur are not all that.

I think it's a girl.

Alice and Mary are historic and traditional.
but utterly AWFUL IMO
sandy
Princess

« Reply #179 on: February 12, 2018, 07:29:44 pm »

I hope it's a girl.  Just because Princes seem to have more "issues" than the Princesses. IMO anyway.

Mary became "chic" for a time because of Lady Mary of Downton Abbey. Maybe a name from the Spencer side would be nice, or perhaps Caroline after Kate's mother.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 ... 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: