Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 04:01:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate expecting third child ~ (Read post #1 before posting)  (Read 35987 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #320 on: April 06, 2018, 05:31:03 pm »

Imagine if that post had NOT been in error. LOL.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #321 on: April 06, 2018, 07:24:02 pm »

"women", "William", what's the difference laugh laugh Really good typo sandy!  William Kate-Horror-Queen
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #322 on: April 06, 2018, 09:08:52 pm »

tehe Tongue

Two serpents fight one another. I bask in the glow of the conflict.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #323 on: April 07, 2018, 12:48:23 am »

"women", "William", what's the difference laugh laugh Really good typo sandy!  William Kate-Horror-Queen

You got that right. laugh
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #324 on: April 09, 2018, 12:44:01 pm »

Kate and Wills WON'T know if they are having a boy or a girl until the baby is delivered as countdown begins with parking suspended outside hospital's Lindo Wing where she will be giving birth

William and Kate did not ask if they would be welcoming a son or daughter
    They have opting to be surprised as with Duchess's previous pregnancies
    Parking stopped outside Lindo Wing of private St Mary's Hospital in London
    Kate, 36, is expected to give birth at some point over the next three weeks

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5593909/Kate-Wills-WONT-know-gender-new-baby-delivery.html

This is exactly the kind of bs that has to stop and that shows what kind of privileged hypocrites they are. I don't care who ropes off the parking space, the city, the Winds, photographers, police or the hospital. This kind of inconvience should not be flogged upon all the other people who are in London and need that parking space when they are in the area.

Why can't they be like the Swedes? No fuss deliveries. Hospital is booked, they pop in and pop the baby out, take a couple of pics for the public and leave. All very quiet, fuss free and simple. The Winds cannot pretend like they can't do the same.

Also who cares whether they know the gender and how would they know whether the Cambs know or not. Not knowing the 1st baby's is kinda fun etc, but I think by your 3rd you do ask. Sometimes you see it yourself because it's evident on the scan. Considering the medical care the Winds get, I'd say the baby has already been screentested via K's blood for a multitude of things and they likely found out that way which gender it is, sth you can do already at 6 weeks of pregnancy and know whether it's a boy or girl. Which is also kind of a routine already in some places for any pregnancy anyway.
beline
courtier

« Reply #325 on: April 09, 2018, 01:03:51 pm »

I never believed the Cambs didn't know the baby's gender for both George and Charlotte. Of course they knew beforehand  laundry

Same this time. They already know if they are having a girl/ boy or quadruplets. No doubt about this.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #326 on: April 09, 2018, 01:36:12 pm »

^ I think so too. They just tell the public they don't know, but I bet they knew each time as soon as they could know.

Also, if they were really bothered to not have any (media) fuss and wanted to be left alone, they'd have said what they're expecting. That would instantly drive down the bets, the media speculation, the stupid and unnecessary articles and general frenzy.

They are all hypocrites of the highest order. ick thumbsdown Angry sly
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #327 on: April 09, 2018, 04:06:33 pm »

They know

Remember when Kate was at an event i think she was pregnant with George or Charlotte and the lady give her teddy a, and Kate was like thank you i will give it to my D.. and everyone thought she meant daughter?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #328 on: April 09, 2018, 04:08:10 pm »

Kate and Wills WON'T know if they are having a boy or a girl until the baby is delivered as countdown begins with parking suspended outside hospital's Lindo Wing where she will be giving birth

William and Kate did not ask if they would be welcoming a son or daughter
    They have opting to be surprised as with Duchess's previous pregnancies
    Parking stopped outside Lindo Wing of private St Mary's Hospital in London
    Kate, 36, is expected to give birth at some point over the next three weeks
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5593909/Kate-Wills-WONT-know-gender-new-baby-delivery.html
This is exactly the kind of bs that has to stop and that shows what kind of privileged hypocrites they are. I don't care who ropes off the parking space, the city, the Winds, photographers, police or the hospital. This kind of inconvience should not be flogged upon all the other people who are in London and need that parking space when they are in the area.

Why can't they be like the Swedes? No fuss deliveries. Hospital is booked, they pop in and pop the baby out, take a couple of pics for the public and leave. All very quiet, fuss free and simple. The Winds cannot pretend like they can't do the same.

The Windsors have a very grand image of themselves that they are determined to keep up no matter how much it costs taxpayers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #329 on: April 09, 2018, 04:28:14 pm »

^ Indeed..

^^ I remember, just not anymore which pregnancy... Some said she was about to slip "dog" tehe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #330 on: April 09, 2018, 07:03:36 pm »

It was when sprog I was on the way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2288439/Kate-Middleton-pregnant-Ill-teddy-d--said-Kate-Is-D-daughter-asked-Duchess-nearly-slips-tours-Grimsby.html
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #331 on: April 09, 2018, 07:33:09 pm »

tehe Yeah she was going to say Dog,but she caught herself before the full word came out.
FrederickLouis
Countess

« Reply #332 on: April 09, 2018, 10:29:28 pm »

For the new baby's name: Alice for a daughter and Philip for a son.   
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5593899/Bookies-reveal-popular-new-Cambridge-arrival.html

Really A Baron
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #333 on: April 10, 2018, 08:56:33 am »

If the police didn't do this and the press turned out in force anyway and something happened people would be crying 'why didn't they do something?'

The police do know the approximate numbers of press who want to have places outside the Lindo Wing and if there weren't any wanting it they wouldn't put up barriers.

They also know that members of the public will want to camp out and wait as well.

Maybe the Swedes can do it more 'low key' because internationally they aren't as well known so no or very little overseas press interest and also the locals don't seem that interested enough to both camping out as happens in Britain.

Wait until Meghan is the one about to be standing there and the US media will be in force - as it was for George.

I know that all Australian networks had someone there for George and Charlotte. They didn't bother with the Swedes or even the Danes, after Christian. That is why the Brits need this sort of thing - world-wide interest compared to most of the other European royalties that don't have that same international standing (the Monegasques and Spanish are the only others that would have that sort of standing and the Monegasques get it due to Princess Grace while the Spanish get it from their former colonies).

If not international press were turning up then they wouldn't need it. It is hard to blame the BRF for the fact that the world is interested in them but not in most of the other royal families.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #334 on: April 10, 2018, 03:22:26 pm »

I've always had a feeling if baby is a girl it will be Caroline Philippa.
india
Princess

« Reply #335 on: April 10, 2018, 03:35:42 pm »

^ Oh God. That will be heinously hideous.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #336 on: April 10, 2018, 03:46:55 pm »

Very true India, but watch the press go into transports of delight if that is the choice.  Especially commenting on the "two little girls" Charlotte and Caroline.
Better hope for a boy.
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #337 on: April 10, 2018, 04:42:24 pm »

Sorry for the double post.  Endless comparisons with Lillebet and Msrgaret, almost the same age difference, dressed alike as they grow older.
The possibilities are endless.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #338 on: April 10, 2018, 04:46:08 pm »

And they just might use Diana's middle name, Frances, for the popularity of "themselves"!  Lips Sealed

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #339 on: April 10, 2018, 05:39:52 pm »

Frances for a girl Spencer for a boy. i would think the Frances /Spencer names would be something HM uses.my guess
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: