Royal Gossip
December 12, 2018, 05:00:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A new prince has been born!  (Read 8707 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #220 on: May 02, 2018, 07:04:02 pm »

Prince Charles meets his new grandson Prince Louis for the first time after timing his visit to coincide with Charlotte's third birthday (and Camilla drops in too)

Prince Charles has reportedly met grandson Prince Louis for the first time
    Is thought to have flown from Scotland to Kensington Palace on Wednesday
    Thought to have delayed his visit to coincide with Charlotte's third birthday

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5683025/Prince-Charles-flies-meet-new-grandson-Prince-Louis.html

Heartwarming, ignore your own grandson for a week and then go to coincide it with your granddaughter's birthday, one stone, two birds. sigh

Very believable that Chuck and Bill don't have the best relationship, that rumour has been going for ages, then the tug-of-war in the media (C complaining the Cambs don't let him see his grandkids) and Kay's piece in the dm... Harry is said to have a better relationship with Chuck.
As shyte as the Cambs seem to be, it's equally Chuck's fault for having such a terrible relationship with his son and grandkids, you gotta be fair. He's a very difficult man, more set in his ways than a century old train. I bet he wants to see his grandkids, but all on his terms and conditions. Doesn't work that way, you gotta take, but you also gotta give..
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #221 on: May 02, 2018, 08:30:31 pm »

Fly?  Could you please start a Prince Louis thread?  Then, I’ll merge later.  Thank you!  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: