Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 04:42:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Diana once overheard Prince Charles talking dirty to mistress Camilla P  (Read 383 times)
dianab
Countess

« on: August 06, 2017, 03:37:23 pm »

Princess Diana once overheard Prince Charles talking dirty to mistress Camilla Parker Bowles while sitting on the loo, secret bombshell tapes reveal
The Princess of Wales unloaded years of anger with the Royal Family in tapes recorded just months before her death in 1997

sex talk” with Camilla.

She also said that Camilla was the “raunchier of the two” after listening in on some of her husband’s phone calls to his mistress.

Her claims emerged in 12 hours of footage filmed by a handpicked BBC cameraman five months before her death in 1997.

They are separate to the tapes made by her voice coach Peter Settelen, which are due to be broadcast on Channel 4 tonight.

The cameraman, who has not been named, was secretly summoned to Kensington Palace by Diana in March 1997.

Over seven recording sessions, she offloaded years of anger with the Royal Family, including how she caught Charles red-handed — or “de flagrante” — talking with his mistress.

The cameraman kept a diary of the sessions in which he wrote: “She caught Charles and Camilla de flagrante after listening in to his phone calls.

“She described how she came to listen to their phone calls. In one, Charles was sitting on the toilet seat when she caught him.”

He said she described their conversation as phone sex talk, and claimed “Camilla was the raunchier of the two. She gives examples”.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4179390/princess-diana-caught-prince-charles-talking-dirty-on-loo/
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 03:41:16 pm by dianab » Logged
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2017, 04:18:05 pm »

Oh wow, so more tapes exist, from march 1997?
This is certainly a new aspect. It gives me the impression that in the long run Diana might not have regretted the panorama interview and book with Morton, because then she wouldn't have done a new set of tapes as late as 1997...
Instead of destroying the Settelen tapes, she kept them, who knows why, but a possibility is imo that she might've intended to leak them at some point to the media..

The pic in my head of Charles sitting on the bog, having phone sex with Camilla is really funny!
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 10:41:04 pm »

That is disgusting. Sitting on the toilet taking a dump and having phone s*x. Well, he did say he wanted to come back as her tampon.  ick
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2017, 12:19:33 am »

WOW 20years after her death Diana still sticking it to the BRF  tehe

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Val
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2017, 07:34:35 am »

^^

Yuk in spades!
marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2017, 11:33:43 am »

^ ^ Shocked ick ick ick
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2017, 02:04:20 pm »

Interesting that the Terrible Twins - aka bill medd and haza, have made no complaints so far about the airing of this last night.  Wonder if they are behind it, they are normally so quick to sue and jump on anyone and everyone.  Would not put it past them, an evil pair together.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2017, 04:16:43 pm »

IMO the info shared on these tapes makes Charles and Diana look bad. Obviously C for doing such a disgusting thing, but also D for recording herself saying such things to someone. What caring mother does that sort of thing? Things like that should really stay between the couple involved, and not be aired out for the public (and their kids) to know about. Stuff like this is why W and H are the way they are, IMO.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2017, 08:10:17 pm »

^Perfectly true.  It's ghastly to have this aired in the public like this.

However, the timing of the release of it is highly suspicious.  Somebody put their stamp of approval on it and it has all the smell of court intrigue to me.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2017, 09:09:10 pm »

^ "The smell of court intrigue"!! That has me laughing; I think you are right, but it kind of sounds like sth you'd read or hear in a documentary about royals in the 18th or so century  laugh Though court intrigue is the same as family politics for normal people, eh?  easter-akasha
Val
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2017, 10:32:32 pm »

The Midds, the lazy duo and all the medd family apparently fled the country whilst it was being aired according to staff.   Very obvious usual MO before yet another holiday.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2017, 10:54:45 pm »

Typical comment after the video

Belle de Jour, U.K., United Kingdom, about an hour ago
Every one of my friends who watched it last night were of the opinion that she came across as unstable, vindictive, self absorbed and unpleasant. No one likes Charles or Camilla either but Diana definitely lost points by doing these tapes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4768092/Princess-Diana-Channel-4-s-biggest-hit-year.html#ixzz4p6oApyeO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
dianab
Countess

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2017, 11:06:43 pm »

Others typical comments:
Amoke, London, United Kingdom, about an hour ago
I thought the documentary was great. Diana was really lovely, so young and fresh, couldn't believe she was already the mother of two sons. Diana would be pleased , this was her chance to answer back after that awful Junor woman decided very insensitively to bring out a book on the even more awful Camilla when this year is supposed to remember Diana. The documentary made me feel that Diana is still very much with us. It didn't make me sad I actually felt elated to hear her.
ReplyNew
11Click to rate

MistyTheCat, london, United Kingdom, 43 minutes ago
It was a reminder of how lovely and genuine she was.

pilgrim pete, plymouth, United Kingdom, 8 minutes ago
Charles a profoundly unimpressive man who should never be king. The treatment he meted out to his much younger, naive wife was appalling. He should hang his head in shame.

pilgrim pete, plymouth, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago
They had about ten minutes if that of these speech therapist interviews and eighty minutes of padding. She came over as genuine enough though not necessarily the sharpest tool in the box.

WatfordGap, Farndish, United Kingdom, 6 hours ago

This is turning into the best whodunit murder mystery book ever. I can't wait for chapter 2 featuring Charlie boy's alibi. Then chapter 3 with the Billy and Harry take on the case. In conclusion I expect chapter 4 giving the Darker-Balls family's story in this affair. Hopefully that will be followed by a national referendum asking the population to vote on the name or names of the guilty.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4768092/Princess-Diana-Channel-4-s-biggest-hit-year.html#ixzz4p6t6nMl4
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:12:36 pm by dianab » Logged
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2017, 12:28:45 am »

Oh, these people are deluded and hopeless.  Embarrassed

sandy
Princess

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2017, 10:22:25 am »

Typical comment after the video

Belle de Jour, U.K., United Kingdom, about an hour ago
Every one of my friends who watched it last night were of the opinion that she came across as unstable, vindictive, self absorbed and unpleasant. No one likes Charles or Camilla either but Diana definitely lost points by doing these tapes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4768092/Princess-Diana-Channel-4-s-biggest-hit-year.html#ixzz4p6oApyeO

There were favorable comments. Besides which what she said in the tapes has been in the public domain for many years. I don't see how she lost points since people already discussed what she said before.  Diana never intended to have those tapes out, she died. If she knew when she would die she would have most likely burned these tapes. I don't see her that way at all.  I think Charles and Camilla are the unpleasant, self absorbed, unstable and vindictive ones, judging by all the Diana bashing books that have come out since she died notably from Junor who admits she has a soft spot for Charles and Camilla is sexy and endearing. THe "mad" DIana allegations came right from Charles' camp--the oldest "defense" against adultery is the man labeling the wife 'unstable".  William and Harry knew about the tapes but had that tribute to their mother and they rarely talk about their father.  CHarles I think is the most self absorbed of them all. He set up the unhealthy situation marrying a much younger woman he did not love and expecting her to put up with his mistress. I do think Charles in one sense enjoyed the women fighting over him. And he needed those heirs.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2017, 11:03:24 am »

Ah, but the difference is yes, most of what is on there is in the public domain, but to actually see her live on the video tapes is another thing entirely. She was behaving in a rather silly, erratic, childish fashion, quite surprised me.  Of course all the Diana sugars are going to defend her. I am a Diana fan and always have been, always will be, but even so I thought her was behaviour was rather pathetic on the video, which is quite sad really.  Also sad that many saw her in a different light and want to criticise.   We none of us know what she was going through at that point in time, maybe she was just hyped up/excited at finally getting some of it off her chest.  Who knows how different things might have turned out had he actually loved Diana as a woman, his wife and mother of his children.  But nope, he had to keep unzipping his pants, and not just with camzilla it would appear, there was Kanga for one.  She was young and unsure, and got zero help from anyone in that famil, other than HM saying "Charles is useless"  -  cry me a river, we all know that.  His other words were he was not going to be the only Prince of Wales in history without a mistress.  You kow what they say, marry the mistress and there is a vacancy, and I am sure if he is/was playing around camzilla would have known, but older, wiser and would not rock the boat.  Diana got a rum deal from chucky and the rf en masse in my view, they treated her very badly.  Although unimpressed with her behaviour on the vids I still take her side because of the way the rf treated her.  Dislike intensely her two evil spawn, but that is another matter.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2017, 11:29:11 am »

Charles and Camilla had the embarrassing Camillagate taped, so self absorbed that they hoped an ambulance strike would not end, lest Mr PB return home. But the defenders for C and C say that well it was private and it was between them and so on and so on and someone intercepted it. They never intended that everybody here Charles talking dirty with Camilla be heard by everybody. Similarly, Diana did not intend these tapes to be aired, it was supposed to be speech practice. Diana for one reason or another trusted this man (her flaw was trusting the wrong people) and since she died, the man sold her out and had the tapes aired. She never expected to die at age 36. And it was not that she was sick and the end was  coming soon and she could take care of matters like destroying these tapes, before she died. I doubt she ever intended to have this air. I am surprised her family did not do more to make sure this would not happen. They seemed to be lax in taking care of the estate and so on.  Celebrities of course act differently in private and can say silly things. But it is kept private. In any case, these tapes have been out on youtube but they never should have seen the light of day.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2017, 12:52:00 pm »

Oh wow, so more tapes exist, from march 1997?
This is certainly a new aspect. It gives me the impression that in the long run Diana might not have regretted the panorama interview and book with Morton, because then she wouldn't have done a new set of tapes as late as 1997...
Instead of destroying the Settelen tapes, she kept them, who knows why, but a possibility is imo that she might've intended to leak them at some point to the media..

The pic in my head of Charles sitting on the bog, having phone sex with Camilla is really funny!
IIRC in march/1997, Diana was labelled a loose cannon because her involvement with the landmines cause... close friends/sympathisers of Charles that labelled her such a thing
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: