Royal Gossip
August 17, 2017, 06:57:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Myriad Ways The Windsors Are Downgrading The Monarchy  (Read 390 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« on: July 26, 2017, 09:35:49 pm »

Discuss how the Windsors are downgrading the monarchy here.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 02:59:20 am »

There are so many.....

1. First, there is the sheltered, disconnected and over privileged upbringing, although that exists among all the aristocracy.
2. There is the monumental sense of entitlement, which results from the said over privileged upbringing, and the Windsors are surrounded by sycophants who only encourage the entitlement.
3. The connection to questionable(to say the least) characters from Profumo to Jimmy Savile(perhaps the most disgusting of all)
4. The sex scandals, mostly involving Randy Andy
5. The rumors of pedophilia, even involving the queen mums Butler
6. The rumors of drug trafficking connected to Phillip back in the early days of Elizabeths reign, I have even read rumors of the windsors being involved in Human trafficking.
7. There is the "strange" choice of girlfriend wife material esp. in regard to William and Harry
8. The shady past of the girlfriends, esp. Kate with her Uncle Gary and his cocaine connections and the maison bang bang. Real classy people those.
9. When it comes to all members of the Windsor clan I feel no empathy or human kindness from any of them. They lack a genuine connection with their fellow man.
10. The lack of work ethic in the younger bunch
11. The severe lack of understanding to the gravitas of the station to which they have been called. William for instance seems to have no respect for his future position, so why should he have it?
12. The hiding away from the public, as if they are somehow afraid of normal folk, while hypocritically they whine for normalcy, and to be seen as down to earth. They are anything but.
13. The using of children and spun stories for good PR.
14. There are the "Olde Stories" of Diana, to be re written and regurgitated every so often, to keep her in our thoughts, and remind us that W. and H. are her boys, and that she's still always part of every activity that they engage in, from Williams wedding, to kates ring, to kate copying Dianas clothes...and so much more.
15. There is the fact the the Windsors  as a whole are more concerned with their fake image than with being genuine(do they even know how to be?)
16. The awkward and even downright stupid comments said by William and mostly kate, often Charles  and Phillip as well.
17. The queen's reluctance to deal with issues of importance(divorce, hiding at Balmoral after Diana died, when her sister was dying Elizabeth's reaction was strange then also)
18. The rumors surrounding the birth of the Cambridge kids
19. The constant lusting after freebies, vacations, celebrity outings ect.
20. The world wildlife fun founded by Phillip, a shady organization which has contributed to the extinction of some endangered species in private hunting parties for phil and his cronies, there is still pictures of phil standing over the body of a dead lion with his gun. Royal Babylon by Heathecote Williams is a good Doc to see on that.
21. Last but not least and my fave, there is the famous quote from Phillip, "When I die I would like to be reincarnated as a deadly virus, to help contribute to overpopulation." yeah, he's a real gem. what a humanitarian.

I was going to post this tomorrow, but when I started listing the ways there were just so many I had to write them all down. There are still more things that I know I'm missing, but that's a start anyway.
The bottom line is, they have no magic, they have no charm, and I see very little goodness in them. Indeed at this point, what is the point of the Windsors. They have become a reality side show with all the magic of D list celebrities. Its being downgraded into the ditch, and I wont be sorry to see the monarchy go.  easter-bunny
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 04:20:44 am »

^ Great post!   thumbsup

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2017, 05:05:08 am »

1. No one in that family actually got a useful education, but think they have the right to try to influence government policies and have a say in the decision making process.
2. How none of the more recent generation can keep their mouths shut about politics (the Prince of Wales mouthing off about Tibet and refusing to meet the President of China).
3. None of them even TRY to make it worth people's time to show up (dressing dowdy, foul temper, looking sloppy, unprepared).
4. The way they freeload off of everyone around them (billionaires, free tickets).
5. The constant protestations of poverty and not being able to afford anything or to pay anyone much of anything (disgustingly poor wages).
6. How the public should pay to keep them in style, just because they are part of an institution, not because they acutally EARN it in substantial ways.
7. Constant demands that everyone feel sorry for them.
8. They don't even actually care about their people and show it in so many subtle ways.
9. Inability to see the red flags in the people they surround themselves with (Middletons/Savile/even Branson).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2017, 06:09:03 am »

The whole lot of them needs to go.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2017, 12:56:01 pm »

They always complain, always over share/explain.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2017, 01:57:59 am by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2017, 02:47:15 pm »

1. No one in that family actually got a useful education, but think they have the right to try to influence government policies and have a say in the decision making process.
2. How none of the more recent generation can keep their mouths shut about politics (the Prince of Wales mouthing off about Tibet and refusing to meet the President of China).
3. None of them even TRY to make it worth people's time to show up (dressing dowdy, foul temper, looking sloppy, unprepared).
4. The way they freeload off of everyone around them (billionaires, free tickets).
5. The constant protestations of poverty and not being able to afford anything or to pay anyone much of anything (disgustingly poor wages).
6. How the public should pay to keep them in style, just because they are part of an institution, not because they acutally EARN it in substantial ways.
7. Constant demands that everyone feel sorry for them.
8. They don't even actually care about their people and show it in so many subtle ways.
9. Inability to see the red flags in the people they surround themselves with (Middletons/Savile/even Branson).

I see it moreso as birds of a feather flocking together....I mean, how could they NOT know what those people were, and are?
india
Princess

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2017, 05:45:35 pm »

They are not nice people and are horrible role models. No one looks up to them especially with the advent of the grasping low class Middletons.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Countess

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2017, 06:32:59 pm »

They conduct themselves as though everyone is stupid and they can do no wrong.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
india
Princess

« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2017, 07:17:27 pm »

^They do nothing but wrong.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2017, 07:22:41 pm »

^^its called arrogance I think !!!
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2017, 07:31:53 pm »

The Windsors posses Arrogance in spades.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2017, 09:17:49 pm »

Their addiction to drama and chaos; they can't just go about their business, they insist on inserting themselves into people's business and lives and frankly they have a habit of inserting themselves, making a mess, and then walking away with someone else to clean it up. If not for their inability to just go about their business and their lives, they would in fact be much better off. Charles and his political meddling, HM's meddling and inability to keep her pervy husband under control; Harry and his jet setting antics and insane behavior towards the press; the Yorkies who can't just stay in one place and make something of their lives; William and Kate determinedly going anywhere and demanding that the world turn itself inside out to accommodate them. Don't get me started on how they play the press all the time. The entire clan is addicted to playing with fire. They play with fire, something happens, and then they escalate the situation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 09:33:58 am »

Not sure where to put this mods, please feel free to move somewhere else. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/princess-diana-tapes-private-life-queen-prince-charles-harry-william-abolish-monarchy-royal-family-a7870991.html
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #14 on: August 11, 2017, 06:37:54 am »

After the Queen dies the monarchy will be finished, except for a few death rattles.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2017, 03:34:18 am »

That would be the best for everybody involved.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2017, 03:41:29 am »

I do think the main cause is how the BRF clearly does not think they need to make much of themselves. They have no pride in how they present themselves to their people and public and this stupid vendetta against the media has done damage as well. Their actions affect nations and as a result, people need to know what they're up to. I also think this 'no titles, but plenty of perks' double dealing has contributed big time.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: