Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 07:01:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Camilla bio by Penny Junor  (Read 2353 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2017, 03:44:35 pm »

It really has backfired spectacularly, which any idiot could have seen from 1000 miles away  laugh
The excerpts are buried fairly quickly in the small sidebar; Diana's/ Morton's were usually still in the "main news" section during the day...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2017, 11:07:47 pm »

New installment's out:

The making of a royal mistress and why opposites have rarely been so attracted: How Camilla was confident, flirty and adored at home while Charles was tortured, miserable and never felt truly loved by his parents

In her early teens Camilla was a natural leader, one everyone wanted as their friend; a pretty, sunny child with curls and a calm disposition that everyone liked
    She was adored by her parents, and hero-worshipped her father, Bruce Shand 
    At the age of 11, Camilla was sent to a private girls’ school in South Kensington
    Camilla couldn’t have been less interested in the idea of a career and she wasn’t itching to travel or see the world and had no desire to go to university

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4652314/How-Camilla-confident-flirty-adored-home.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2017, 11:20:34 pm »

Oh dear. Now Charles' parents get bashed. This is getting to be too much.  Poor Poor Tortured Charles. OMG
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2017, 01:29:05 am »

Yep, a nice chain of parent-bashing. Charles saying his parents didn't love him and how 'tortured' he was. And Harry conveniently not mentioning his father in interviews...

At least Camilla isn't bashing her parents.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2017, 07:28:23 am »

^ Yes!  easter-lol

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2017, 11:41:31 pm »

This PR stunt has backfired horribly.  I'm enjoying every second of it  flower

Me 2    tehe

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2017, 11:49:44 pm »

Oh dear. Now Charles' parents get bashed. This is getting to be too much.  Poor Poor
Tortured Charles. OMG

HM and Philip had to travel to work to be able to live in a nice place; was Charles supposed to basically be the center of the planet? He has had his own household where everything revolves around him since his twenties and I do think that he's being so stupid by bashing his SOVEREIGN.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2017, 11:52:06 pm »

Did Britain's most hated woman SAVE the monarchy? Biographer PENNY JUNOR says Camilla is far from being the mistress who destroyed the Royal Family - and is actually their salvation

Penny Junor recently released a new biography on the untold story of Camilla
    Camilla was who brought laughter back into Prince Charles' life, writes Junor
    Junor says that Camilla is the 'glue' that has kept the Royal Family together
    She played a large role in the family following Princess Diana's death, Junor says

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4655924/Did-Britain-s-hated-woman-SAVE-monarchy.html

New one by Junor. LOL!
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2017, 12:00:41 am »

Oh dear. Now Charles' parents get bashed. This is getting to be too much.  Poor Poor
Tortured Charles. OMG

HM and Philip had to travel to work to be able to live in a nice place; was Charles supposed to basically be the center of the planet? He has had his own household where everything revolves around him since his twenties and I do think that he's being so stupid by bashing his SOVEREIGN.

They had to work to live in a nice place.  ?    Elizabeth II was the Monarch and she did her duty, nothing to do with living in a nice place. 

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2017, 12:30:57 am »

I've read this book. There is a lot of Camilla and Charles--worshipping by Penny in it, especially when it comes to Camilla's impact nowadays on the Royal family. Chapters on her charities and family background are quite interesting, but the allegations Junor makes that Cam is the glue that keeps Charles and his sons together, that she conquered the US Diana-style when C and C visited, that she is invariably warm and friendly with people she meets and works with are frankly just ridiculous. (In fact she gives examples in other places in the book where she contradicts herself!)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2017, 12:38:23 am »

In Junor's dreams. So why does Charles complain that he does not see his grandchildren? And William spends much of his time with his in-laws.  Harry and WIlliam probably have very little to do with Camilla. I think more likely she caused more alienation between CHarles and his sons.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2017, 12:42:39 am »

Tortured Charles. OMG
  They had to work to live in a nice place.  ?    Elizabeth II was the Monarch and she did her duty, nothing to do with living in a nice place.

If they had been regular folk, they would have had to work to live in a nice area and a nice house. It's not like HM was getting well taken care of to just do the gardening. She lived up to her responsibilities and there's nothing wrong with that at all. Charles wouldn't have all he has if his parents did nothing but mooch around and watch the telly.

Did Britain's most hated woman SAVE the monarchy? Biographer PENNY JUNOR says Camilla is far from being the mistress who destroyed the Royal Family - and is actually their salvation

Penny Junor recently released a new biography on the untold story of Camilla
    Camilla was who brought laughter back into Prince Charles' life, writes Junor
    Junor says that Camilla is the 'glue' that has kept the Royal Family together
    She played a large role in the family following Princess Diana's death, Junor says
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4655924/Did-Britain-s-hated-woman-SAVE-monarchy.html
New one by Junor. LOL!

This has to be the most insane thing I've read; now Camilla is the savior of the monarchy despite wrecking a dynastic marriage that revved the monarchy?

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2017, 01:35:27 am »

The book now is a total joke. So the "savior" of the monarchy is trying to sabotage Will and Harry's efforts to honor their mother. I think the division between Charles and his sons which was not that great to begin with will further deteriorate thanks to sycophant Junor who admits she spoke to Camilla. No wonder WIlliam spends his time with the Middletons.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2017, 02:21:18 am »

Junor sounds literally insane.

This is the writings of a seriously delusional person.

jackiew
courtier

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2017, 12:08:22 pm »

Savior of the monarchy  yeahright , Penny is turning herself into a laughing stock.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2017, 12:40:12 pm »

The "glue"?!?!? I do not even think Camilla and Charles live together...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2017, 03:29:25 pm »

^True, Camilla lives at Raymill and Charles at Highgrove and Clarence house they come together when they have joint engagements. Camilla held on to her old house as a bolt hole when she grows tired of Charles and royal demands.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2017, 05:44:28 pm »

This is the first piece I haven't read yet, but it sounds like the most delusional and the one that's the nail in the coffin of credibility (this book had none to begin with, but just wow to Camz "saving" the monarchy).
The delusion is beyond belief with Junor, she really does sound absolutely insane. A total nutter that disgrace of a woman. The paper this book is printed on is wasted for such utter rubbish! Unbelievable. And it gets the approval of C&C! That these two, or rather three, don't see how this is having the exact opposite effect than what they hoped for is beyond me. A sign of low intelligence when after all this time you can't step up and stop whining and seeing yourself as victim and to assess the situation properly and see that this is such a bad bad idea. This threesome is the stuff of I don't even know what, the stuff of jokes surely.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #58 on: July 01, 2017, 08:35:58 pm »

Junor is the same fanatical woman who stomped out in a snit at a radio studio, when callers in complained about she talked about Diana.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2017, 10:47:20 am »

^^ITA, the stuff of legendary narcissists.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: