Royal Gossip
October 17, 2017, 04:15:01 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ascot 2017  (Read 1546 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2017, 09:51:00 am »

Maybe Kate and her family have something on them? Blackmail? Lets Kate do as she pleases and HM can't say or do anything. Or maybe HM was never the one who stopped anything, it was the Queen Mum, and when she passed away all standards for behavior went out the window?
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 11:51:38 am »

^IA the Royals need a strong member who will whip the younger generation into line when they misbehave. The Queen has never been good with confrontations and Prince Phillip is too old now.
Val
Princess

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 06:27:08 pm »

No amount of fancy clothes could ever make Ma look classy but at least she is covering the knife knees now.  I almost feel sorry for her as she is the butt of so many jokes behind palace doors.
She will certainly go down in history books as the world's number one social climber.  Pa 'ordered' to attend as usual to keep up appearances.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 06:33:49 pm »

^IA the Royals need a strong member who will whip the younger generation into line when they misbehave. The Queen has never been good with confrontations and Prince Phillip is too old now.

A strong tough person isn't going to waste their strength on that rotten lot.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2017, 07:06:33 pm »

I think it is weird how Bea hides her arms this year. I hope she does not have eczema or something similar. Maybe it is random but wearing a dress with an under shirt was weird.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
marion
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 08:28:39 pm »

The words ma and classy shouldn't be used in the same sentence
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2017, 09:58:33 pm »

Cooey! Ecstatic Fergie can't contain her excitement as she greets the Queen at Ascot - as order is restored by glamorous racegoers after yesterday's drunken brawl

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4632536/Ascot-racegoers-glamorous-best.html#ixzz4krSyqlML
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2017, 12:02:19 am »

Fergie was wearing the same dress as Bea the other day?huh With the same tshirt under the dress...??!?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2017, 01:33:30 am »

Is it cold in London? All the long sleeves and layers? I thought everyone was saying how hot it was this time of year? I'm confused.

Fergie's face.... what the heck?  laugh  When she sees the Queen, her face looks like that of a longtime fan who is finally getting to meet her favorite celebrity/public figure. She used to be her daughter-in-law, it's not like she's never seen her before. What the heck?!  easter-lol
Val
Princess

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2017, 08:13:51 am »

It's said that the only reason Andrew keeps in touch with her is that he is terrified that she will spill all his secrets to the world regarding his questionable activities personal and businesswise.  She allegedly shows up at all the Ascot type events whether invited or not.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2017, 08:59:22 am »

^ITA it's why she does as she wants, after Prince Phillip is gone I won't be surprised if Andrew remarries her just to keep her quiet. Then instead of waving at the carriages like a crazy groupie she will be ridding in them again.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 09:02:22 am by jackiew » Logged
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2017, 12:31:13 pm »

Fergie really did look ridiculous waving and gawping like that.  She is  over the top. 

I loved Eugenie's hat and as usual the Queen looked lovely. 
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2017, 10:07:06 pm »

It might be better if Andrew remarries her. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.  shifty
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2017, 02:39:36 am »

Princess Beatrice presents The Hardwicke Stakes 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLRQOLjbi_I

Really A Baron
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2017, 12:56:08 pm »

http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.com.es/2017/06/royal-fashion-awards-royal-ascot-2017_23.html

http://orderofsplendor.blogspot.com.es/2017/06/royal-fashion-awards-royal-ascot-2017.html

http://queensjewelvault.blogspot.com.es/2017/06/royal-ascot-day-5-plus-wrap-up-of.html

http://queensjewelvault.blogspot.com.es/2017/06/royal-ascot-day-4.html

I don't understand what Sophie was thinking with the pink dress. And Eugenie is dressing so much better lately.

jackiew
courtier

« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2017, 02:50:29 pm »

^I think Sophie was trying to be fashion foward, I agree Eugie is dressing better probably because she is choosing dresses that flatter her figure.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2017, 03:17:40 pm »

But Sophie looks better with classic styles.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: