Royal Gossip
December 14, 2017, 02:50:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kings college NHS June 12  (Read 1485 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: June 12, 2017, 02:07:51 pm »

The Duchess of Cambridge is at King's Hospital visiting survivors of the #LondonBridge terror attack & the staff who are treating them. https://t.co/HlAttQzHtA

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 02:14:56 pm »

Wonder if she did this because people was asking where she was how come she didn't visit any of the hospital after two attacks .its like you have to force her to do work tear her away from her colouring books

Rebecca English @RE_DailyMail
Video: The Duchess of Cambridge arrives at King's Hospital for an unannounced visit to meet survivors of the #LondonBridge Terror attack.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/874248313079554048

Duchess of Cambridge becomes the latest member of the Royal family to meet survivors of the London Bridge attack on a surprise visit to King’s College Hospital

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4595490/Duchess-Cambridge-meets-London-Bridge-attack-survivors.html#ixzz4jnHWbBEx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 02:19:12 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 02:44:12 pm »

Some surprise visit.  The press were already gathered with cameras at the ready.
Oh Kate, you're so transparent.

I haven't played since I stopped
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 03:08:41 pm »

I prefer your title fly but I will delete your post if it is ok with you

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 03:20:26 pm »

^ Yes please do.

thank you.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 03:22:23 pm »

Rebecca English‏Verified account @RE_DailyMail  52m52 minutes ago
 Video: The Duchess of Cambridge talks to medical staff who worked on the night of the #LondonBridgeAttack at King's Hospital
https://twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/874257117456334854

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 04:35:24 pm »

Why does she always appear so timid and insecure?  This is for other people so get over yourself.

From top to bottom and I despise that suit:  Too much hair, too small suit size, too short skirt, too high heel. For this event especially. Rinse, repeat.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Val
Princess

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 04:52:21 pm »

Spot on comment and typical of many

casers, West Sussex, United Kingdom, 27 minutes ago
It is quite incredible how an absolute nobody of significant low intelligence has highly qualified medical professionals curtseying to her. Not a bitter, twisted person just stating a fact..

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4595490/Duchess-Cambridge-meets-London-Bridge-attack-survivors.html#ixzz4jntZFqYi
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 04:55:35 pm »

that's her schtick to play the lil cute lil delicate woman who needs to be taking care of by the men folks. She thinks that wil make the public like her more if i keep this cute girl act ppl will love me.

Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 05:15:40 pm »

^^ And so well-prepared by her staff that she didn't realise that the same hospital treated victims of the Westminster attack...Brains are definitely not required to work for the Cambridges!!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 05:22:43 pm »

that's her schtick to play the lil cute lil delicate woman who needs to be taking care of by the men folks. She thinks that wil make the public like her more if i keep this cute girl act ppl will love me.

Well, like most girls who make her choices in life, she's the brazen sex machine to get the guy, but after, a demure little innocent. All of them do it, discover virtue and abstinence after the ring is on their finger and disdain others who outside of their (self created) class do the same.

I'm so glad the internet has all her photos; the Windsor gestapo can't clean up her past for the sake of the good image (haha) of the monarchy or for William's sake. I am certain that it grinds Kate like crazy that she can't undo the things she's done and can't make it all go away. It always catches up.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 09:09:35 pm »

James Whatling @JWhatling
What are the odds on a #Lindo wing stint soon?! My wife has called it after seeing today's pictures.......and she should know!

Oh please no. Maybe she's just bloated today
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 09:11:25 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

Val
Princess

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2017, 09:25:21 pm »

Over to Members section - foam belly alert!
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2017, 09:41:13 pm »

P ersonally think that the timing for this visit isn' t okay at all, it' s too late, she should have visited the hospital days ago, it' s not that she couldn' t find a couple of hours in her cramped schedule, she' s been doing nothing for a whole month!
Her jacket is too small, too short, it looks not her size and I agree, the skirt is too short and the heels too high  thumbsdown not an appropriate outfit again  thumbsdown
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2017, 09:48:59 pm »

Too late indeed. Better not come at all than come when you've been called out, makes it look worse.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2017, 10:08:40 pm »

thumbsup Oh yes, HRHOlya, I totally agree!
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2017, 10:40:14 pm »

Another way of looking at this is that having already had a visit from Charles and Camilla and now Kate they are still in the news and so people are kept aware of the fact that people are still in hospital.

The Queen (25th May) and William (2nd June) went to Manchester on separate days and this is the second royal visit to these people.

Charles and Camilla visited on the 6th June and Kate on the 12th - so 6 days apart. There were 9 days between the Queen and William's visits. This suggests to me that the gap is planned: event happens - a few days later a very senior royal visits people in hospital - a week or so after than another royal visit occurs to those still in hospital.

Rather than being 'too late' it seems to fit the pattern.

Going back to the Westminster attack - Charles visited them three days after the attack and William, Kate and Harry went to the memorial service on the 5th April - which was about 2 weeks after the attack. That again seems to fit the pattern - senior royal within a few days and less senior royals either visit the hospital/s or attend a service with survivors.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2017, 11:24:03 pm »

Everyone knows that Kate and William do not care about them at all or probably even care that there are attacks. Kate only goes since after doing her boring work she will be able to go see (and hump) her favorite star Ben Ainslie and have fun at a yachting foray. Harry might put up a good front, but he's just as pleasure loving as the rest of them and basically his Invictus Games is a good reason for him to go around the world in style. this is just a chore to them, nothing more, nothing less. After this they go back to their privileged palace and life and basically mooch around ordering staff to bring them the best.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2017, 08:13:15 pm »

James Whatling @JWhatling
What are the odds on a #Lindo wing stint soon?! My wife has called it after seeing today's pictures.......and she should know!

Be surprise if this wife of this chap is correct.  She is thinner than ever, the suit is a size too small, looks utterly miserable, tense, huge bags beneath her eyes  -  more like due a stint in The Priory, she looks practically on the verge of a nervous breakdown to me.  Always had a thrust out stomach, and with a short jacket just makes it look worse.  The more weight you lose the worse the stomach looks.  Could be wrong, doesn´t even look "preggers" in the face.

Also says in the article that people treated there and discharged came back for the visit, so some private, ad hoc visit was not the case, it was arranged ahead of time with the paps tipped off. 

She looks really really ill in those photos IMO.  She was not even wearing her usual horrendousl maniacally grinning face, she seems to not care any more and be at the end of her tether.  No sympathy, mistress of her own fate, but it does not appear to have dealt her a good hand.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #19 on: June 13, 2017, 08:23:59 pm »

I personally think that buying clothes of her own size would help a lot, that suit is too tight and overly short, she looks ridiculous IMO
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: