Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 04:26:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Land Rover BAR Roadshow June 16  (Read 2204 times)
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2017, 04:38:08 pm »

If it is inappropriate to look too jolly, she should have thought twice before pulling those infamous spastic donkey faces she always makes.  Something is seriously wrong with her, you'd think she would have learned how to act by now.

I haven't played since I stopped
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2017, 05:16:42 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/16/11/41773E3100000578-4610494-The_Duchess_of_Cambridge_dressed_for_action_today_as_she_attende-a-40_1497608310086.jpg

Quite the mish mash.  The shoes just destroy any hopes here but I'm confused mostly about her too small blazer's buttons.

The sleeve buttons are silver toned but the front button is gold?  Who dropped that project?

As for the event, she's got to stop trying so hard.  Nothing is that funny that often and she just doesn't fit in.  Not in a welcoming, put everyone at ease way. It's all too forced and phony and I'm sick of it.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2017, 06:05:53 pm »

^When it comes to Kate I gave up hoping for an improvement a long time ago. I have come to accept that the bar is very low and will always be when it comes to her sigh.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 06:11:41 pm by jackiew » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2017, 06:06:16 pm »

she's thinking the bigger i laugh the more ppl think what fun i'm having, but with kate it comes of as fake . the jokes cant be that funny the way she has mouth tear open i know she wasnt to look engaged but noo
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/16/13/4177DD0200000578-4610494-She_displayed_a_bouncy_glossy_blow_dry_and_accessorised_with_gol-a-110_1497615670428.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/06/16/13/4177CD0800000578-4610494-image-m-14_1497617333676.jpg
they need to burn this outfit and may it never see the light of day again .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2017, 06:20:36 pm »

^Remember how when she was dating William that she kept up a front of being eternally carefree and eternally happy? Well, it hasn't ended, she still has to campaign and put up a front and pretend to basically be happy, to be the happiest woman in the world. She has to try to make something happen, make the mythical 'it' happen and basically have a huge renewal of the magic touch she has had for most of her life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Cali San D
gossip insider

« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2017, 09:07:41 pm »

No striped shirt, leggings or wedges? Thank goodness! But what was her get up today?  nervous Should her trousers be at that length? Its difficult to match heels with that kind of pant length and that's why I avoid them, navy flats would've worked. She needed a boot cut with the same pumps she wore to visit the hospital staff.  dontknow
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2017, 09:32:53 pm »

Length is just wrong for Kate the cut of the jacket, pants  the shoes it's all wrong together

Queen Letzia wears pants like that but it works for her cause she and her stylist  knows how to put an out fit together
http://i64.tinypic.com/2uo1m6s.jpg

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2017, 09:52:44 pm »

Kate looking jolly:

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/catherine-duchess-of-cambridge-speaks-to-sailor-ben-ainslie-on-a-a-picture-id696547846?s=594x594
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2017, 10:08:45 pm »

^Hmm, Ben does seem to bring out her jolly side  flirt tehe.
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2017, 06:10:06 pm »

She just can't hide it, can she.
deGuernsey
Baroness

Failte

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2017, 07:16:59 pm »

^ My guess is this is the closest KM is going to get to stalking the poor man... for now anyway...

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2017, 07:42:11 pm »

I think this was a good idea, since it's clear she can't control herself around him at all.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2017, 08:44:09 am »

^ Just like a teenager girl.  easter-lol

jackiew
courtier

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2017, 10:10:51 am »

Her behavior when she's around Ben is becoming problematic, as it is the internet is buzzing with rumors of an affair, this could get really messy and embarrassing for Ben's family.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2017, 07:20:44 pm »

I feel for his wife. I hope the palace prevents her from calling and leaving messages or arranging propositions for a few hours in a hotel suite. I am certain that Ben's wife finds this excruciating and frustrating since while she trusts her husband and Ben likely won't stray, it's still humiliating and stressful. William must be humiliated and fed up since it's now clear that Kate was using him as a meal ticket while she has other more genuine interests. Not even ten years into the marriage and it's clear that she isn't interested in him sexually and it is clear that Kate's girlish crushing isn't over him anymore.

Duchess Kate told Sir Ben Ainslie that she watched him with ‘keen interest’
http://www.celebitchy.com/539662/duchess_kate_told_sir_ben_ainslie_that_she_watched_him_with_keen_interest/

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: June 21, 2017, 07:46:20 am »

^ She is miserable. Where is William The Weak? He should do something, doesn't he?

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2017, 04:10:21 pm »

She always looks excite and as if she wants to hump his leg  -  gross female, no finesse or decorum, not even a speck of it.
india
Princess

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2017, 08:06:57 pm »

The class of a barnyard animal.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2017, 08:18:50 pm »

So much for the fairy-tale, eh? True love, never leaving her prince's side, etc. Now it's clear that William was just an access card to luxury and better looking men (Harry among them) and now she's basically all over any man with a full head of hair. For her to be acting like this is just so wrong on so many levels.

^ She is miserable. Where is William The Weak? He should do something, doesn't he?
\

Like what? He's not her daddy or her chaperone and I am certain that he is fed up with her as well. No sane man would want to put up with parenting her all the time and at this point in her life, she's unteachable. She had a decade to figure it all out and she is like a very nonfunctional adult.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2017, 09:38:37 am »

^ You are right. NOW he can't do anything and I think he doesn't want to. It's too late.  eating cookies

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: