Royal Gossip
August 17, 2017, 06:50:17 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Land Rover BAR Roadshow June 16  (Read 2179 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: June 08, 2017, 04:27:22 pm »

Kensington Palace‏@KensingtonRoyal
 The Duchess of Cambridge, Patron of @1851Trust will attend the charity's final Land Rover BAR Roadshow on the 16th June.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 04:15:01 pm »

Yay! A luxury soiree; Kate'll be turned out in full fig and smiles, genuine ones.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 06:00:53 pm »

Is this the Ben Ainslie (sp?) thing again?  Good lord if true.

Gotta earn those fleet of rovers, tho.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 09:26:33 pm »

^YUP she's going see Ben

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 10:13:36 pm »

I feel so bad for Ben's wife; Ben might be trustworthy, but for Kate to often ogle him the way she does and how it's a joke that Kate crushes on him, painful.

The Duchess of Cambridge did a handful of events in May. She went to a farm. She went to a garden show. She made a day trip to Luxembourg. And she acted as the kind-of matron of honor for her sister’s wedding. That’s about it. But that looks like so much “work” compared to her June schedule. She hasn’t done anything so far this month. Her staff won’t even confirm if she’s attending Trooping the Colour this year (but, to be fair, it’s possible it could be canceled). So the only thing she has booked is an event next Friday. She’s going to spend HOURS with Sir Ben Ainslie. Someone’s going to need a fresh cut, color and blowout!
http://www.celebitchy.com/538447/the_only_thing_on_duchess_kates_schedule_is_a_rendezvous_with_ben_ainslie/

Not even pretending that she's caring at all about people or charities.

Calling her out like this, whew.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Cali San D
gossip insider

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 04:58:46 pm »

Will she wear casual to this appearance? Please no more striped shirts... sob

http://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Kate-Pre-Marathon-Kensington-Palace-Heads-Together-Striped-Spagnoli-Top-April-19-2017-Pool-IMages-.jpg

http://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Haeds-Together-Video-Launch-William-Kate-Harry-Kensington-Palace-April-24-2016.jpg

http://whatkatewore.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Kate-George-Polo-Festival-Beaufort-June-14-2015-Breton-ME-+-EM-Sebago-Balas-Olivier-Cardigan-Mayoral-Shorts-Crocs-Whatling-Splash-HI-RES-2300-x-3000.jpg
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 06:45:33 pm »

That's her uniform skinny jeans and strip shirt or she might wear a blue dress and a jacket.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2017, 07:57:00 pm »

If she's going to be near Sir Ben, she'll wear her painted on pants, sans panties, and a low cut top. That way he'll be sure to feel her skin as she rubs up against him.

india
Princess

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2017, 12:23:02 pm »

This pyscho is revolting. Why is she allowed to be in the public eye slobbering like a dog in heat rubbing up against Sir Ben. Her behavior continues to be unacceptable and an embarrassment. Something needs to be done about her sooner rather than later.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2017, 12:34:47 pm »

Given her lack of work ethic, they could easily commit her for a few weeks in a psych ward and basically take her out only for occasional engagements and wheel her back in when she's finished. No one would be the wiser and it would be best for a professional staff to set boundaries and introduce her to reality.

The fact that people even comment about her evident infatuation with a married man when she's been a wife for only six years is not good at all. I do believe that she behaves like this and likely hasn't been able to control herself is a sign of serious dysfunction. She's one step away from a major scandal.

I hope Ben doesn't let her be around him without someone else around. I cannot imagine what she might try with him.

CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2017, 08:17:50 pm »

That's her uniform skinny jeans and strip shirt or she might wear a blue dress and a jacket.

NEW blue dress, no undies. idk which would be worse.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2017, 11:04:09 pm »

I'm sure she'll wear her favorite skinny jeans and no panties so if she gets a chance alone with him, she'll be able to break free quickly and get going.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2017, 10:40:59 am »

Poor Ben Ainslie, probably this meeting with Waity will be awkward for him. Obviously he notices her "interest".

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2017, 10:55:33 am »

The Duchess of Cambridge arrives in London's Docklands to attend an 1851 Trust Land Rover BAR roadshow  #Royal https://t.co/DkVth3Eyx8

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2017, 11:01:23 am »

^^^Kate wearing trousers: https://twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/875649887311765504  blink
logically
courtier

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2017, 01:58:39 pm »

How long did this work (visit) actually last? 
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2017, 02:21:27 pm »

Did she Kate get dress in the dark what look she was going for

Kate goes back to class! The Duchess of Cambridge joins schoolchildren in a lesson at a sailing roadshow in East London (and bursts out laughing as one cheeky pupil asks 'how many cars do you have?')

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4610494/The-Duchess-Cambridge-chic-navy-white.html#ixzz4kAg8OwLH
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 02:23:22 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2017, 02:35:38 pm »

The gold buttons in trousers & jacket have a nautical feel (how surprising). Other than that let's be grateful she has picked trousers for once in her life.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2017, 03:30:20 pm »

Shocked Let me go outside to see if pigs are flying  tehe.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2017, 04:17:28 pm »

Richard Palmer‏@RoyalReporter

Kate dropped plans to go out on the water at the sailing club today. Frustrating for media looking for a lighter image but understandable.

How many cars do you have?' Duchess of Cambridge quizzed by cheeky pupil at sailing event

The Duchess of Cambridge met pupils today in a class on environmentalism
Kate, who has access to a fleet of royal cars at her two main homes in London and Norfolk, burst out laughing and exclaimed "oh my goodness" during the lesson on the environmental impact of plastic on birds.

She blustered briefly but recovered to say she had a Land Rover.

Five-year-old Rafi Ahmed surprised her with the cheeky question.

He said: "I said 'how many cars do you have?' she said she had a Land Rover.

"She asked me 'what's your favourite car?' I said a Lambourghini."

Decked out in a fittingly nautical outift of navy cropped - or half-mast - J Crew trousers and white Zara jacket, the Duchess went to the Docklands Sailing and Watersports Centre on the Isle of Dogs in East London to see a marine-themed roadshow for children put on by the 1851Trust, the official charity of Britain's America's Cup sailing team, Land Rover Bar.

Kate, who is patron of the trust, helped pupils from several schools learn about the science, technology, engineering and maths behind sailing and the challenges faced by Olympic hero Sir Ben Ainslie's British team, which got knocked out of the semi-final of the America's Cup in Bermuda on June 8.

The Duchess had planned to go out on the water in Millwall Dock with the children but that was abandoned after aides decided it was inappropriate to look too jolly while the Duke of Cambridge was accompanying the Queen to meet people helping victims of the Grenfell Tower fire across London in North Kensington.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/817840/Kate-Middleton-Duchess-of-Cambridge-Sir-Ben-Ainslie-sailing-marine-roadshow

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: