Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 11:35:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles' letter goes up for auction  (Read 386 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« on: June 07, 2017, 11:18:05 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4576500/Candid-letter-Prince-Charles-goes-auction.html        Lips Sealed

dianab
Countess

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 09:13:31 pm »

this one should to be the BEST RATED COMMENT:
Richard, Monifieth, 13 hours ago
The plonker has failed in everything he has attempted. He got into a prestigious university with inferior qualifications. Who would fail him ? A ship he commanded was in a collision. An aircraft he flew crashed and another pilot on board was persuaded to take the blame. The list is too long to type here.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4576500/Candid-letter-Prince-Charles-goes-auction.html#ixzz4jLivTaPe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 11:17:25 pm »

Lips Sealed
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 11:33:37 pm »

I am amazed that the Windsors haven't gotten a smack-down over their meddling; Charles is a living fruit-fly who apparently thinks he has some special insight, despite never having done any street-fighting in the trenches of life. People blast politicians, but at least politicians engage their people on as frequent as basis as possible and politicians are ruthless who also know how to actually DEAL with reality on as much as basis as possible. Charles has never fought in battle, never had to street-fight or suffer or struggle in the sense of having nothing to fall back on. He's always had his millions and as for organic farming, he suffered some crop losses, but it is different when an entire nation is relying on the success of a crop. If Britain had several crop losses without it being limited to one or two acres, I am certain that there would be mass starvation and that happened all too often before more modern farming techniques came along.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 12:29:08 am »

These pampered, entitled people have whining and self-pity in their DNA.  He was a supposedly grown man at this point in life.  Act like it.  Just once.  Shock me, I dare ya.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2017, 02:09:13 am »

Why the Tories let him get away with this I do not know; Cameron bends over for that family and now he's out. As far as I'm concerned, clear boundaries need to be drawn up since this family is clearly determined to push and push and push and use every vague 'understanding' as a way to get out of line. Sick how these adults even HAVE to be told what boundaries they're supposed to stay in. He is tiring really, like an overgrown kid who just pushes nonstop.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 04:59:57 pm »

IIRC Cameron is a cousin of the Queen and his wife has aristo background, no? I was never suprised how much a royal *butt* kisser Cameron was and will be if he was still PM
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 05:15:24 pm »

^ Exactly, he's a distant cousin (illegitimate line) and she's a not so distant Astor. Very much on the ins of that world..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: