Royal Gossip
December 15, 2017, 04:37:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What nationality are your manners?  (Read 251 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« on: June 01, 2017, 06:38:14 am »

https://matadornetwork.com/life/nationality-manners-quiz/

I got Japanese.

The Japanese are formal and ceremonial when it comes to etiquette. You believe that rules exist for a reason, and should be followed to the letter. You paid close attention to what is socially acceptable from a young age, and trained yourself to eat, sit, and speak with proper decorum. You view people who don't have a strict sense of etiquette to be rude and crass, and you tend to avoid them.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 01:56:28 pm »

Swiss

Swiss have an ingrained sense of decorum, they don't need rules to guide their behavior. You never learned what you were supposed to say and when, you sort of just picked it up. Your sense of etiquette comes from an internal sense of what is courteous and what is not. No one has ever accused you of being rude because you naturally treat people the way they would like to be treated. You tend to be horrified by crass and rude people, not understanding how hey came out that way. You've simply never struggled with being polite, and don't understand why others do.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2017, 02:37:11 pm »

I got British. And I am British too!  tehe
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2017, 03:43:13 pm »

^ I got British. I guess it's encoded in my DNA. tehe

Barnabe et Kitty...
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2017, 11:35:47 pm »

British

The British have very defined rules about decorum in public spaces, but they sure know how to let loose around friends! Your friends could swear you have a split personality. You have a strict business-like demeanor in public, but the second you're alone with your pals you tell the dirtiest jokes and seem to do away with common decency. You believe that things have a time and a place, and you stick to that rule whenever it comes to any of your antics. Then again, no one will ever catch you dining with elbows on the table!
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2017, 11:50:30 pm »

British
HennyPenny
gossip insider

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2017, 05:36:06 am »

British
Joanna
courtier

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2017, 09:52:35 am »

I got French easter-egg-basket
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2017, 12:05:48 pm »

I also got Japanese, when out in public I'm sometimes shocked at how rude some people can be.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: