Royal Gossip
July 25, 2017, 01:44:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Chelsea Flower Show May 22  (Read 298 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: May 22, 2017, 01:52:51 pm »

@ RE_Dailymail
Among those accompanying the Queen today is the Duchess is Cambridge (without husband Prince William) #ChelseaFlowerShow2017 @The_RHS

The Royal Family @RoyalFamily
The Queen & The Duke of Edinburgh, along with other members of The Royal Family, will attend @The_RHS Chelsea Flower Show today
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 01:54:45 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 02:25:21 pm »

Chelsea Flower Show, can she managed, such hard work looking at all those beautiful gardens, she will need a fortnight off to recover.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 03:33:11 pm »

^ Probably a holiday will help. easter-lol

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2017, 06:58:06 pm »

Dearie me, I do hope these frocks are heavily discounted, given free or on loan, because this dress is just dire, and the hair drab, looks as though she made no effort at all.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/22/17/40AB5BF300000578-4529508-The_Duchess_of_Cambridge_arrived_at_the_Chelsea_Flower_Show_in_g-a-61_1495471044459.jpg

Not a decent piccie of her, she looks as though her and bill medd have been arguing over the weekend.  Heading says she was there with HM, Beatrice, Eugenie and Sophie, but no piccies of her with any of them.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4529508/Mary-Berry-kicks-Chelsea-Flower-Show.html
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:02:08 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2017, 09:57:30 pm »

Rebecca English‏@RE_DailyMail

Odd royal vignettes from #ChelseaFlowerShow2017 - HM talked about earwigs & Kate observed 5 second rule when she ate a tomato off the floor.
Of Kate @achrisevans said: I offered her a tomato. She ate it after she dropped it on the floor - it's very good for you that @The_RHS
The Queen discussed how gardeners used upturned pots on tomato canes to trap earwigs. She said, ‘the children had to go out and empty them.'

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 09:59:45 pm »

$2000 USD for that day dress?  Good Lord.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Val
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2017, 11:19:48 pm »

The waste band/belt hitched right up again.  Another Ma suggestion to make her legs look longer   It just doesn't look right.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2017, 04:29:24 pm »

Peter Hunt@BBCPeterHunt

At this afternoon's Buckingham Palace garden party the Queen and her guests will observe a minute's silence following the #Manchester attack

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: