Royal Gossip
November 20, 2017, 06:53:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pippa Middleton's Big Fat English Wedding  (Read 14343 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: May 19, 2017, 07:44:52 pm »

Time : 11:30am

Wedding Day is here  easter-bunny this thread is all about the wedding day

« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 07:52:12 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2017, 08:21:17 pm »

Oh geez I'm going to miss all the fun! I'm part of a fund raising group that will be standing in the road collecting donations tomorrow from 10-2.  Glad I can get the poopy scoop on here!  tehe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2017, 09:33:31 pm »

Open tomorrow ladies!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2017, 01:58:43 am »

Here we go!   flower

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Emperor
Countess

My cat always prefers my furniture over her post

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2017, 02:31:53 am »

I like the name of this Topic
 laugh

Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are. - Princess Diana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2017, 02:50:25 am »

PLATELL'S PEOPLE: Pippa Middleton's wedding is big on money and short on class
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4524298/Pippa-Middleton-s-wedding-short-class.html

As he polishes his SECOND big father of the bride speech, why Michael Middleton's the dad who can't wait for it all to be over (again)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4524362/Michael-Middleton-t-wait-over.html

I think there's going to be a twist of some kind that'll surprise us all as this constant press is even way over the top for attention seeking Pippa. It feels like a tv production instead of a private wedding affair.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 02:56:42 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2017, 05:30:43 am »

I'm not looking at the DM web-page or the latest updates.

I do know that Pippa has done her best to make the aristocrats and gentry care about her, but it never took off for her then and it won't after the wedding. Her life will be good, but it odes not mean that she will end up getting invites to aristocratic events and she will still have to hustle. He has money, but even that kind of money cannot buy acceptance. Either she is wanted or she isn't and she isn't wanted.

The fact that this wedding is written about as having taken a toll on her father should tell us all everything; planning it wasn't fun and it was a miserable, stressful event. Usually wedding are fun to plan and are usually fun for the father, I do not think it was fun for Mike. I think he saw how his daughter wants more than he'll ever be able to give and it's clear she views her father as an ATM machine to fund her inspirational lifestyle.

Each time he looks back, he'll remember how both his daughters willingly subjected themselves to gross degradation to get a man to take care of them and how each daughter will likely ignore him as they climb that ladder to success, like they have been for the past decade. I am certain that at some point Carole will stop pretending to even want a marriage and he'll be miserably alone while Carole will end up making a wrose fool of herself.

At least he won't have to pay his daughter's upkeep.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2017, 09:31:50 am »

There is also a dress code forbidding revealing outfits and an etiquette rule discouraging guests from talking to the Royals, unless spoken to first.

Who do they think they are? So much for Mr and Mrs Modern.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2017, 10:23:48 am »

Kate with a fascinator in yellowish I think

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
marion
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2017, 10:26:29 am »

Looks more like peach to me?

More DM digs!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4523126/Bridezillas-like-Pippa-ruining-weddings.html
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 10:33:55 am by marion » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2017, 10:38:28 am »

http://people.com/royals/pippa-middleton-wedding-livestream/

Livestream

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2017, 10:51:13 am »

As requested - Baby girl in Mary Katrantzou & Edwina Ibbotson hat with Sophie Hulme bag & Dior shoes - thanks all plus the team @Selfridges https://t.co/BVL5iK57fh

Why is everone wearing white?

And the two strangd women with long black coats  huh blink

Federer and wifey
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 10:58:51 am by Alexandrine » Logged

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2017, 11:01:59 am »

Live stream
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/20/pippa-middletons-wedding-live-duchess-cambridges-sister-marry/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2017, 11:03:17 am »

Eugenie wearing something awful

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2017, 11:22:47 am »

Harry and Will entered from the back no image of MMeghan

Mother of the bride Carole Middleton arrives with son James Middleton and Cambridges' Norland nanny Maria Borrallo https://t.co/TBQ5rzjBF2
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 11:27:47 am by Alexandrine » Logged

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2017, 11:31:03 am »

Is that Carole giving that big wave ? LOL

so far I like what Donna and Eugenie has on .

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: May 20, 2017, 11:35:21 am »

Pippa has arrived and the livestream is so far you cannot see a thing

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #17 on: May 20, 2017, 11:36:13 am »

Pippa Middleton has arrived for her wedding in a spectacular Giles Deacon dress #PippasWedding #pippamiddleton https://t.co/87pnKT98XO

Seems similar to her bridesmaid dress

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2017, 11:37:47 am »

The mother of the bride, Carole Middleton wears pink for her daughter's big day #pippamiddletonwedding https://t.co/ghMiPOvOe5 https://t.co/saf6hEkNFD

What an ugly suit

For those who care, @KensingtonRoyal confirm Pippa Middleton's dress was designed by Giles Deacon. He was he 'was thrilled' to work with her

Wtf
« Last Edit: May 20, 2017, 11:40:51 am by Alexandrine » Logged

india
Princess

« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2017, 11:45:33 am »

The Viper's face is so bloated and puffed up that her eyes are just little slits. She's obviously been getting the same filler as her Potato Head daughter Council Cath.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: