Royal Gossip
April 23, 2019, 11:45:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Charles has Alzheimer's desease?  (Read 6682 times)
Byechoc
Countess

Nothing happens by accident. everything was a ....

« on: February 06, 2011, 10:50:02 pm »

BRITAIN’S Prince Charles is not a well man.

According to a report from America’s Globe magazine, the British royal will never become king because he’s suffering from memory loss and other symptoms of Alzheimer’s disease.

The 62-year-old heir to the throne has reportedly show troubling signs of having the disease.

Charles is married to a woman called Camilla Parker-Bowles, who’s said to be stunned at his memory loss

http://www.showbizspy.com/article/225404/prince-charles-has-alzheimers-disease.html
 nervous nervous
If this is true that will make William the next in the line for the throne!!!  hiss

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2011, 10:55:29 pm »

Prince Charles will never King of England. To unveil the possible motivation Globe magazine, which without too many rounds of words sez: “Prince Charles fights Alzheimer ‘s”. According to the British magazine the real can never become King because it affected by constant memory loss, and other symptoms associated with Alzheimer ‘s. The heir to the throne, 62 years, would have shown worrying signs, confirming the impossibility to become one day, King of England. Camilla Parker-Bowles, his wife, Queen will not be ever, to the delight of Elizabeth, and probably of the same subjects.

OK I have to say that i didn't want that Camilla became Queen but, Charles has this desease, not this is so terrible!!! Nobody deserves that, how will feel his soons that lost their mother when they will not have his father like he was!!!  sob I bet that now they are close and this will make them very sad!!!

In life nothing happens by accident. we must remember that there are no good that lasts forever. And evil that never ends. God works in mysterious ways. So I just have to accept what happens because we do not know what we gain by things go this way. Not always what initially seems an award is the. This happens when we fall in love, when we found out a new job when a friend disappears or when someone leaves for ever.
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 11:06:46 pm »

No, God, NO.  On so many levels.  No.  How horrible, if true.   nervous

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Dahlia
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 11:12:12 pm »

Don´t believe that.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2011, 11:16:27 pm »

Seeing the sources I wouldn't believe this, an article that says "Charles is married to a woman called Camilla Parker-Bowles, who’s said to be stunned at his memory loss" has to be a joke  snob

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2011, 11:19:42 pm »

^i hope you are right!!!

Mia
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2011, 11:38:33 pm »

It's The Globe, that says it all. Supermassive piece of trash with the most wacko stories possible. Sometimes publishes things about the british royals like "Harry's evil plot to kill Camilla and advenge his mom" or "Camilla has terminal cancer" or "Prince Philip Parkinson drama" (I'm not joking, I've seen this crap stories)... hall-Spell-check

Take a bow Waitie Katie

Byechoc
Countess

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2011, 12:27:18 am »

:eyes:

i didn't knew it  wellduh

Sorry  hide hide

Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2011, 08:46:01 am »

I don't believe this drivel for a second. He'll be King...he'll just be a very old one!

lips
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2011, 04:16:46 pm »

thankyou GDF and others who poohed this article.  Whew! 

\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\"  Thomas Jefferson
Grace and Diana Fan
Baroness

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2011, 04:30:33 pm »

thankyou GDF and others who poohed this article.  Whew! 

goldstar4u lips
Yooper
Princess

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2011, 04:34:07 pm »

Gee, thanks!!!!!   aww

Lanvin Pearls
Countess

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2011, 04:21:21 am »

I do believe PW is on SOME sort of psychiatric meds. Whether for anxiety or depression. Perhaps even signs of schizophrenia, like his great-grandmother. One can suffer different degrees of all of these psych llnesses so WE really do NOT know LOL !   thumbsdown  dontknow  It's a dysfunctional group, n'est ce pas ??
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: