Royal Gossip
July 23, 2017, 05:57:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen wants W&K to stop pitying themselves and focus on state affairs  (Read 2244 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2017, 07:45:54 pm »

VF: The Queen believes it’s time for the younger royals to ‘get off the bench’
http://www.celebitchy.com/534366/vf_the_queen_believes_its_time_for_the_younger_royals_to_get_off_the_bench/

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2017, 08:08:51 pm »

It's about a decade too late to start complaining, Liz.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2017, 08:27:00 pm »

Harry and Kate and William are not 'young royals' anymore and I would be sick to the gills if I were a taxpayer in the UK; they are not in their early twenties and I do believe that it's time for them to grow up and stop drifting along waiting for something to happen for them to leap on.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2017, 08:51:30 pm »

Has anyone seen the vile Natl Enquirer story that is on the shelves at supermarket?  I can not bring myself to read it but the headlines are Queen Kate raising HER children the way SHE wants to!  Apparently Elizabeth is no longer the Queen of UK and KM is giving HMQ a two finger salute because she really does believe she is there for the long haul. .. it's disgusting! !!  And they claim the little ones are bios... well, see the members section. ... the idiotas at NE are delusional and fycking idiots... I am sooooo sick and tired of the queen allowing these insignificant grifters to disrespect her and the nation and every one else on planet earth...
« Last Edit: May 09, 2017, 08:54:01 pm by deGuernsey » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2017, 09:10:49 pm »

I actually like the N.E. and I hope to be able to get writing published in there some day (I'll show myself out); as for Queen Kate, this is a slap in the face. I'm fed up with the constant Martyr Kate covers of every single stinking tabloid. As for Kate, I am truly surprised she hasn't been kicked out; ANYONE would have lost their place in the BRF because of less and Fergie didn't make it past the bare breasted scandal.

About that mental health video that Kate ended up making with W&H, it only consisted of the three of them talking about mental health and behaving like kids at the cool kids table chatting about a new interest and making sure that no one else could sit with them. This mental health kick they're on is a project for them and they make it clear time and time again that no one else is allowed inside their enclave of royal coolness.

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2017, 10:35:23 pm »

^^  No doubt another council caro leak behind it.  Council cath is not fit to be a floor sweeper, let alone a queen. As HM has categorically stated that she is not abdicating then the story is a complete joke, I am surprise NE printed it, must be a slow news week.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2017, 10:37:52 pm »

I don't believe the Queen said any such thing.   stop

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2017, 01:14:16 am »

I believe that the Queen probably doesn't feel very comfortable with public displays of emotion.  It's just not her way of doing things nor how she was raised nor how she has handled her rein.  So, it's not a huge reach for her to make some comment about duty, privacy, "never complain" and all of that.  And, in many ways, she's not wrong.  For such privileged people to, basically, whine in public is fairly ridiculous and off-putting.  Their role is to help others, not use the platform to bring attention to themselves and I can see her seeing it exactly that way and saying something about it while she still can. 

They're certainly not following by example.  It's yearrrrs too late for that, however. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2017, 02:29:42 am »

HM shouldn't even have to tell them; as far as I'm concerned, all three are a disgusting disappointment. By now their peers are settled into life, either settling down or prepping to launch to a new career level. Not mooching around and putting on airs and shoving more work onto elderly family members.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2017, 03:48:31 pm »

Kate whines to people who have actually suffered debilitating mental health problems about her "struggles" with being a mother. It's an insult. It's like when she turned up at the charity for bereaved mothers with a baby bump in a black funeral dress.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2017, 06:07:58 pm »

Bit too late to take that trio in hand, they all do their own thing, haza just as bad in a different way.  HM should have reigned them in years and years ago instead of letting them bring down the monarchy.  Only herself to blame.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 15, 2017, 03:41:23 pm »

This article says it all.
https://theconversation.com/in-defence-of-the-british-stiff-upper-lip-77347
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #32 on: May 15, 2017, 04:02:04 pm »

^Yes, good article.  This bit in particular

Hopefully nobody would begrudge the two princes for wanting to open up about the grief and trauma that so unexpectedly shattered their young lives. However, would we want to be quite so indulgent if those emotions that an individual wishes to share are not grief, fear or anxiety, but anger, hatred and contempt?

I do think they are full of anger and contempt, although haza appears to cover it better than bill medd.  That woe is me, my mother was killed in a tragic, when I was 15 (and 12) is not peculiar to those two.  Many children of that age, and younger, lose parents in the forces, to awful diseases like cancer, killed in road accidents, terrorist bombings and many other situations.  The parent left may not be in a position to afford counselling, or be at home when the kids get back from school as  they are working.  Money tight for rent/utility bills/food/clothing/social activites, you name it, they struggle along trying to do their best.  Yet many of these youngsters make it through and move forward in their lives.  Then we have bill medd and haza.  Huge financial support, best of any kind of counselling anyone could wish for available to them.  No being left to go home to an empty house and wait for your parent/siblings to come home.  Fantastic holidays, the most privileged and luxurious lives, and yet they bang on, 20 years later, about how they have not moved forward, blah, blah, blah.  IMO they should be ashamed of themselves. And, into the bargain, ruddy well stop using that worn out get out of jail sympathy card whe we get lousy pr or have done something wrong, lets mention Diana´s death, and how we miss our mother, how we suffered, that will bring us back in favour, it always has. Well wise up morons, because that card went in the bin years ago.  Men in their thirties and they still need Diana as their get out of jail card.  Why not just behave like sensible adults and clean up their acts, not ride along on the coat tails of their mother for ever and a day.  Thousands upon thousands of kids go through the same thing, from poor families, and they don´t bleat on about it, they work through, come to terms with it, and move forward.  No, they never forget, but you grow up and live with it, deal with it.

HM a bit late in the day with this, she should have stepped in with the two morons many moons ago and set them straight.  The most wonderful life, unearned, luxureies galore, the best of everything, and all they can do is wallow in something that happens to thousands of others.  Diana sure spawned two idiot sons there, not sons to be proud of IMO.
india
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 15, 2017, 04:09:48 pm »

These two princes are a huge disappointment in all areas.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #34 on: May 15, 2017, 04:33:37 pm »

Especially Wimpo hasn't moved on at all and the Viper imo is responsible for that.
Playing mummy so that he wouldn't have to cope with his grief and, aged 35, help others to deal with their grief and other, more practical issues as well.
He is an immature man-child who is not able to draw attention to Heads Together in a good way because it is always about HIM and how life shorthanded him somehow.
Waity is even more ridiculous with her wailing about being a "mother" and how hard that is while she is being surrounded by people who are suffering from, or have relatives suffering from, debilitating and life altering mental illnesses like schizophrenia and bi polar disease. They make me sick.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: May 16, 2017, 07:11:17 pm »

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2017/02/19/why-william-and-kate-have-a-royal-work-problem

As one well-informed British commentator who wished to remain anonymous told the Daily Beast: “Whenever he talks about how hard parenthood is you realize he has no idea how his choices come across.”
The commentator says this is, “partly because no one dares tell him that doing so little looks pathetic; they surround themselves with yes people including staff and friends. They are very spoiled and indulged.”
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #36 on: May 16, 2017, 10:10:19 pm »

Wimpo will not work, not now, not ever because he is a Manson.
They leech, never work.
Remember the child labor scandal, mooching from Uncle Fester's drugs and prostitution empire, and lately poor James Matthews has been paying off Squirrelface's debts.
Wimpo is not a UK prince anymore; he is a Manson employee.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2017, 11:04:58 pm »

William and Harry clearly are upset that they've entered a phase in their life where things are no longer easy and where they have to make an effort, but don't know how. It is clear that neither were raised to live life according to how it is and I do believe they cannot comprehend that they are no longer the center of the nation's hope. I am sure that both are angry at the world for having the gall to expect something out of them in return for the things they have. Both princes and Kate are so loaded with ambition and determination, but are clearly untrained and not educated to do much, but regrettably their position constrains them from engaging more in the world. Pity they threw their lives away waiting for someone to come along and make all the sacrifices.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: