Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 01:25:21 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Queen wants W&K to stop pitying themselves and focus on state affairs  (Read 1504 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: May 07, 2017, 11:42:29 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481486/Stop-soul-baring-Queen-tells-princes.html loveshower thumbsup
marion
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2017, 11:56:14 am »

ER should be telling them to stop wingding not soul baring

Let's hope PP gave them a hefty kick up their rear ends as he left ..be must be thinking  what a load of wimps they are
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2017, 12:21:34 pm »

It's only been about a week or so since the Daily Fail was telling its public how proud the Queen was about the Heads Together campaign and her grandsons' part in it. The DM spins stories around faster than a high speed washer.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2017, 03:48:03 pm »

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/stop-the-soul-baring-queen-tells-princes-s3przbqj8?shareToken=19bb52078dfd46a92abe61d0c33a1d92
Waity wants to push the real royals out of the way and take over PP's position. nervous
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/801209/Kate-Duchess-Cambridge-Prince-Philip-royal-role-model
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 03:51:35 pm by Stephanie » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2017, 03:56:02 pm »

^Is she on drugs or something?  She is not trained or capable of doing the piddling little events she does now, let alone take over from PP.  She must be hallucinating, either that or council caro has put it out there.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2017, 03:59:30 pm »

If waity even thought about doing as many engagements as PP it would tire her out
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2017, 04:01:22 pm »

The Viper must be behind this.
The House of Manson is ready to grab power.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2017, 04:04:00 pm »

^ ^ Tire her out, she does not even have the energy to dress appropriately for the engagements she does now.  Always looks as though she falls out of bed and just throws any old thing on.  She sure has a very vivid imagination is all I can say.

^ Definitely council caro behind this Express article.  She and her entire family are as dim as a 1 watt bulb with zero brain cells, quite how she thinks an untrained moronic Stepford Daughter is fit to stand in PP´s shoes is beyond understanding.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2017, 05:00:09 pm »

PP is respected worldwide despite his gaffs. This creature Wiaty's brought nothing but problems all throughtout her dating/being Wills on-call mattress years and married years. She's a disgrace. Yep, Crazy Carol's behind the article as she seems more  desperate than ever to keep have people believe that Waity's a repsected and capable member of the BRF. Things must be extremly bad behind the scenes for her.

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2017, 06:24:28 pm »

Personally, I think anyone reading that article will be in fits of giggles, too many know what she is like.  Not even one of her own children can step into his shoes, they can help her along, and etc etc., but nobody can replace PP  -  not a fan of his, but he was one on his own, and if anyone is to help out and ultimately take over then it sure is not council cath.  Glory be, having a good old giggle myself at the thought of her, jeggins so tight the seams are nearly splitting, flashing, and etc.  Yeah, a real role model for the public  laugh laugh laugh laugh
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2017, 06:43:06 pm »

The Viper must be behind this.
The House of Manson is ready to grab power.

Exactly^, this is a total power grab; expect Kate to start hankering after more and more endless positions and prerogatives.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
LadyLaura
Baroness

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2017, 07:47:53 pm »

she won't be able to stand up to them. She would wither away if she had to do more.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2017, 08:09:50 pm »

Now that PP is retiring the vultures start circling over HM' head.
They all want to get close to her(and insert their own agenda).
Chuck imo is the one who should take PP's place but he is swamped with work thanks to Wimpo who refused to help out and take over the Prince's trust.
And now we have Waity who will just"take over" PP's position as the only one she can totally trust and lean upon.
This has the Viper's claw marks all over it.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2017, 10:15:33 pm »

Why can't they just stop whining and settle down into life and get to work? They keep trying to make themselves happen and they run around disrupting other people's lives, but for some odd reason, the rest of the world has settled into life and they seem determined to keep up trouble for themselves.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2017, 10:29:04 pm »

Two things should logically happen IF the Queen is to be accompanied on engagements - and not just by an ad hoc royal:

1. Everyone moves up a rank e.g. Charles accompanies the Queen, William accompanies Camilla and Harry goes with Kate

2. One of the unmarried males takes up most of the engagements Philip used to do with The Queen so Harry and Andrew do that until Harry marries and then Andrew accompanies his mother.

Of course the fact that the Queen has always done many engagements solo does mean that she doesn't need someone by her side all the time anyway.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2017, 10:46:03 pm »

^ The Queen herself has been doing a lot more engagements within palace walls however, in the past few years, Investitures, meeting foreign and Commonwealth  dignitaries etc. it does mean that she will be seen less and less on public engagements, especially away from London, in years to come. It also means that other royals need not necessarily be there at her side, and that Philip will, if he's feeling well enough, join her inside their home.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2017, 08:19:15 am »

Because of an attempted break-in early Sat morning, my sleep is out of whack (I'm just fine) but I'm awake all over the map and watching the news and do see that all the mainstream media's main early Monday morning stories are all about the Queen being not so happy about all this soul baring in public.  The general consensus, which surprises me from the bleeding heart liberal media is, basically, "They're the last people on earth to complain publicly".  Not well-received over here.

Plus lots of stuff about the topless trial and snickering/giggling.  Idiots.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Whiffy Leaks
courtier

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2017, 09:06:23 am »

Hope everything is ok there, Yooper. X
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2017, 12:30:38 pm »

^I'm fine just annoyed after being kept up all night.  Startling, tho!   thankyou

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2017, 02:03:20 pm »

I don't think HM needs to worry about soul-baring when it comes to Kate. Baring everything else, on the other hand...

I haven't played since I stopped
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: