Royal Gossip
October 22, 2017, 09:01:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polo Season 2017  (Read 3826 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2017, 08:04:46 pm »

True, it's a shame that that didn't happen. Look where he is now; married to a cold hearted cheap flashing stalker liar who's done zero for herself, the royal family or the British people by pushing herself where she doesn't belong.
The royal family should really examine where their loyalties lie because they're owed a debt to those they freeload off. They should expect those people to come to them with demands as they've offered up their assets for their pleasure. It's better for them to pay their own way and surround themselves with people that do the same.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2017, 12:24:17 am »

It's a slap in the face really.

Kate was clearly being vetted by security and I do think that I am fed up with the old fashioned view that a woman who does honest work is somehow trashy. I do think that it's a vicious thing, to basically think that a career oriented woman who works and earns her own way is somehow vulgar. William really lowers himself by showing that preference.

As for Polo, same old same old. They dress it up as charity, but no one is thankfully fooled.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2017, 03:02:44 am »

Which charity does polo raise money for?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2017, 03:23:28 am »

^ Both Princes play polo at premier and prestigious clubs both in England and abroad, where there are well-heeled backers. Nowadays both William and Harry stick to playing matches on certain days when large sums of money are raised for charities under the umbrella of their shared Foundation and also for one of the two charities Harry himself started, Sentebale.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #44 on: June 16, 2017, 07:41:15 pm »

Basically, an excuse to play polo all day. Each could easily write checks, but this is clearly a great reason to play polo and mingle with the wealthy (as if they aren't wealthy enough).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2017, 11:12:05 am »

^Yes they could write checks, but then how would they prove to everyone that they are working had raising funds for their charities while having fun  shifty  tehe .
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2017, 12:48:33 pm »

IMO they go to play polo, if it is for charity so be it, but they would still go.  They only use charity for pr purposes, just as they use their mother, or anyone they think can give them good pr.  Polo just as good as anythinbg else, plus the bag of expensive freebies they generally get at the end of the match, bet they donĀ“t donate that to anyone, greed, grasping pair.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2017, 12:59:44 pm »

^IA, there are many other ways they could raise funds for their charities, with them everything is used for pr  sigh .
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2017, 08:53:37 pm »

By earning money for Sentebele, he's playing polo to raise money for himself and Sentebele does not benefit Britain or her people in any way. It's not like Sentebele works to provide some means for British kids to operate in good schools, or build better housing that doesn't burn to the ground. It does not raise money for British farmers to get better equipment or enable improving the infrastructure of hospitals or making sure that the money even goes where it's supposed to. So really, this is just fun time dressed up as 'work,' also of course on par with flying two thousand miles and spending tens of thousands to raise a few thousand.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2017, 02:28:21 am »

Kensington Palace @KensingtonRoyal
The Duke of Cambridge and Prince Harry today took part in the Jerudong Trophy charity polo match at Cirencester Park Polo Club.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/prince-harry-brother-william-laugh-while-playing-polo-w492550

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4699500/Prince-Harry-brother-Wills-enjoy-charity-polo-match.html
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 02:32:11 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: