Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 04:33:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate wants to be the next royal photographer  (Read 1409 times)
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 07:13:29 pm »

I too think that's why she supposedly takes the pics herself, sheer greed and control issues. She gets the money and doesn't have to invite anyone in. On top of that it fits into their delusional idea of "normal", the mum takes the pics, but while I'm at it: why does dad never take a pic? Why not release a set of pics with various set-ups? Kids together, posing, playing, serious, laughing, in different outfits, with parents, alone etc etc. Esp some spontaneous snap shots are missing, they are all stiff and posed.

And when someone is so reluctant to open their doors to others, then you know that something is very very wrong. When your friend or family member suddenly or over time doesn't invite you home anymore and their door is generally shut to anyone but themselves, then you know sth bad is going on behind the scenes. Same with the Cambs. The thought only now occurred to me.

Some posts here that Cath takes the pics so she can photoshop them to death: no, not really, because even the "professionally" taken ones (Mario Testino etc) are also all photoshopped to the hilt.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 07:27:46 pm »

^
Probably right, she can't have anyone see that Wimpo has left Shadow Hall and Nanny Maria is the one raising the kids while she and the Viper do little else besides boozing , smoking and plotting.
Mememe
Baroness

Artist Credit: www.murielbarclay.co.uk

« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2017, 12:52:43 am »

I too think that's why she supposedly takes the pics herself, sheer greed and control issues. She gets the money and doesn't have to invite anyone in. On top of that it fits into their delusional idea of "normal", the mum takes the pics, but while I'm at it: why does dad never take a pic? Why not release a set of pics with various set-ups? Kids together, posing, playing, serious, laughing, in different outfits, with parents, alone etc etc. Esp some spontaneous snap shots are missing, they are all stiff and posed.

And when someone is so reluctant to open their doors to others, then you know that something is very very wrong. When your friend or family member suddenly or over time doesn't invite you home anymore and their door is generally shut to anyone but themselves, then you know sth bad is going on behind the scenes. Same with the Cambs. The thought only now occurred to me.

Some posts here that Cath takes the pics so she can photoshop them to death: no, not really, because even the "professionally" taken ones (Mario Testino etc) are also all photoshopped to the hilt.

IMO, Kate's copying the Swedes.  Princess Victoria takes all the (very cute) pictures of her children so Kate is coping. 
logically
courtier

« Reply #23 on: May 04, 2017, 02:07:42 am »

Of course she is copying - can't have original thoughts.

Only problem is that the photos from Victoria are cuter and warm and enjoyable. 
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2017, 09:34:32 am »

^ Yes, agree, the photos are always great, full of life and cute -  council cath has none of those abilities.  Sprog II looks like a dummy who needs a puppet to pull her strings she looks that lifeless.  As someone said above, she looks dead inside herself, she appears to transfer it on to photos of the sprogs.  That photo lacks vitality, vim, vigour, smiles, happiness, they are all missing somehow.  Maybe that is her ability  -  to take `a photo and make it look dead  -  very successful with that.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2017, 01:52:26 pm »

^^^ Yes, exactly! Originally I wanted to also add to my post how the Swedes do it, ie they do it better! Their pics have some spontaneity and some happiness kind of. They also release personally taken pics as well as professionally taken ones, and the heir (Vic) does so regularly and they also trot out the kids often since day 1. I find the Swedes really have it down pat so far in how they handle many things, esp the introduction of their kids to the public and engagements. The Brits should really look a bit at how others do it and copy a bit more and not just copy knick knacks that they benefit from (financially + controllingly).
snowflake
royal watcher

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2017, 07:11:22 am »

I think that photography is an art and it's a matter of capturing the spirit of the event or person. She has excellent cameras however I find her pictures flat and one dimensional. I'd rather see the spontaneous of the kids interacting with each other, their dog or even a butterfly !
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2017, 07:17:45 am »

She needs to do her job, which means appearances and day to day volunteer work at her charities. She isn't paid to explore her interests or try new things, but to get to work. The days of trying new things is over for her now.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: