Royal Gossip
November 23, 2017, 09:17:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kate wants to be the next royal photographer  (Read 1761 times)
Stephanie
Princess

« on: May 02, 2017, 04:30:10 pm »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4466050/The-REAL-meaning-Kate-Middleton-s-photography.html laugh laugh
Val
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 05:41:51 pm »

^

She means queen of Photoshopping.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 06:34:08 pm »

^Duchess of Snapchat filters.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 07:44:52 pm »

^^  be better if she could actually do a decent photoshop job wouldn´t it.  With all her time and taxpayer money at her disposal she could at least have learned how to do it properly.  I can do far better and I am untrained.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 09:36:00 pm »

Oh give me a break, waity's no good at anything. Well unless you count holidays, shopping, exposing herself. Quite a CV
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 09:38:26 pm »

She wants to;

Go to fashion shows
Open a charity boutique
Design the livery of her staff
Become a professional photographer
Start an organic line of foods

Instead of doing her duties and appearances.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 09:46:31 pm »

HM was right when she said to PW "But what does she actually do?"

Enough said.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 10:33:30 pm »

Please only use this thread to talk about Kate's abilities as photographer.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 10:36:53 pm »

She is not a good photographer and she is not at all someone who clearly makes an effort to evolve. I sincerely believe that she simply lacks that 'little extra' that would give her real drive to better herself considerably.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 10:38:14 pm »

IMO council cath has no abilities as a photographer, not seen one decent photograph yet, and her photoshopping it so naff it is laughable.  There were all those photos taken on the oriental tour, meant to be the best photographer in town, and they were all naff too.   I would say she shouldn´t give up the day job, but just remembered, she doesn´t have one.  
marion
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 10:51:51 pm »

^^^Its going to be a short thread then !!!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2017, 09:41:56 am »

^Very short, with zero abilities on the photography front there is little to be discussed/commented on  -  the actual photographs are naff and the photoshopping even worse, if that is possible.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2017, 11:12:43 am »

^^  easter-lol Anyway we have seen only a few photos and there is nothing special about them. How can we know she took them at all?

Val
Princess

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 02:09:38 pm »

^^

It's all about making money out of them, copyright and the ability to photoshop to her heart's content.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 03:06:18 pm »

Oh yes, she has some sort of company doesn´t she, to make money from it, does she get the copywright fees.  All I can say is, if she wants to photoshop to her hearts content then she needs to learn how to do it properly, because every one she photoshops ends up looking just that, photoshopped.  Her photoshopping ability is virtualy non existent.  Maybe she should leave phography alone, she shows no ability on anything to do with taking photos and photoshopping them, bit of a joke really.
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 04:05:46 pm »

People don't like Waity's photo of Char at all.
Somehow she managed to draw all the life out of the poor kid and people are responding in a hostile way.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4467138/Internet-trolls-post-comments-Princess-Charlotte.html
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 05:32:53 pm »

Well, pretty obvious to see council caro is spending even more money on paid astroturfers, must have pressed the red alert button as soon as she saw the article.  They talk about venom on that comments section, but it is the sugars who are venomous.  If you don´t like something to do with the lazy duo or their sprogs the astroturfers are out in full flood, being so nasty it is untrue, the venom pours out, and anyone who dares to argue with them is put down as venomous, nasty and anything else vile you want to think of.  I note the DM are not allowing many true comments through.  Interesting though, just how many do this she is unattractive, speaks volumes really.
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2017, 05:34:32 pm »

As the world's worst photographer, I feel unqualified to comment but many of Britain's press snappers think Kate takes awful pictures.

When King George comes to the throne, the public will have few great archive pics of his and Charlotte's childhood, photographers argue.

This is exactly the problem, in the future historic photos will be very few and amateur. Look at lovely pics by Tim Graham of W&H with C&D.

https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/859657382384869377

https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/859658410060644352

https://twitter.com/markacuthbert/status/859680936316870657
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 06:53:49 pm »

^ Interesting comments, esp considering the sugary articles in the past, how K is such a "good" amateur photographer.
More and more criticism slowly seeping in, articles, twitter posts by journos, and the useless idiotic French trial is certainly going to open quite some flood gates.
Duke & duchess of dumb, no?
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 07:01:41 pm »

Could be Waity wants the copyright and cash in.
This photo is hideous, she even cut Char's fingers off.
The kid looks bored and stiff, she will be unpopular because of Waity.
What's worse is that Char is never interacting with anyone in these amateur photo's.
There is no warmth or spontaneity, she doesn't even like a kid but more like a lifeless doll.
These photo's are more like a glimpse into Waity's empty, dull mind then they are a portrayal of a lively toddler.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 07:09:43 pm by Stephanie » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: