Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 04:01:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandal: Kate topless IV  (Read 6753 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #80 on: August 01, 2017, 04:37:27 pm »

^^ Oh he will announce that. But like with his salary he'll omit to which charity it goes and how much of it. The "charity" likely being the company he and Katiekins set up, which is directly linked to their own bank account.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #81 on: August 01, 2017, 06:30:11 pm »

I do think that if he and Kate win this, the press will just end up releasing that bit of info, about the parent companies that WKH set up under their own names and I am certain that they'll end up squirreling the money away (as if they don't have enough already) and I do believe that they're going to end up getting caught out again. I just can't get over how a woman who exposes herself like this suddenly goes all moral after getting caught out; I loathe that kind of hypocrisy, I really do.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #82 on: August 01, 2017, 08:19:21 pm »

^It sure does!  I've always wondered if this was an inside job.  Maybe staff at the villa that the Cambs might have behaved poorly towards, or a relation of Willy's or a courtier.  It's gotta be one of these....
I believe it was an inside job by KM and Ma Medd and PW was the one caught off guard and think the betrayal of PW by KM made all the worse by it had to have been her idea to shirk his responsibilities to Paralympics. PW sure was played there and his utter stupidity at having taken part in the trip to France speaks volumes... this is not the way he should handle things. He should turn on KM and not the photogs... but why haven't the photogs spoken up and said who tipped them off? Perhaps nownis a good time for them to do so? Does anyone know anything about why they haven't?

Barnabe et Kitty...
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #83 on: August 02, 2017, 04:46:34 am »

^^^Oh my what a tangled web that would be.  If they are doing this and the public gets wind of it, I really don't think they could ever come back from it.

^^I don't think it's about new-found morals.  She just plays the victim card because that seems to be the dynamic she set up w/ Horsey Head.  It's probably the only way she can elicit any emotion other than contempt from him and it's a way for them to band together against a common (no pun intended) enemy.  Co-dependency might be the appropriate description here.

^If that's true and Willy Wonka knows it, it's just easier to remain in denial and focus his rage on the media. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #84 on: August 06, 2017, 12:20:43 am »

It's called gas-lighting, a common technique used by abusers.

Just think on it.

Kate pushed her way into his life and since they've been public, Kate blames the press coverage (by inference it's William's fault that anyone notices her at all) and has always made it out that Kate hasn't had any control over her life since she was born since it was her 'destiny' to be married into the house of Windsor.

She pulls something, gets a response, and then freaks out about how she's being victimized and she keeps putting up a front that she can't just walk away. Ironically, if she had walked away from him she wouldn't have been hounded, but she stays because she knows that without William, she's nothing, complete nobody.

Same thing with this situation. If she kept her clothes on, she would get snapped, but it wouldn't be a big deal. So she goes full Monty, deciding to bare it all; then she gets caught and snapped and then it's all over the covers of magazines, then she screams about being a victim of evil press and gets her drama fix (her drug really).

Given time I do believe she will at some point attack a female guest at an event. Give it time, with people like her there is only escalation.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #85 on: August 06, 2017, 02:03:12 am »

If he wins, the press might release the raunchier photos and I am certain that from here on out no press outlet will feel safe; it'll be a gross miscarriage of justice and I am sure that they'll end up toast. Celebs wont' like it either, since they rely on the press to promote them and their work.

I am not so sure about that.

It was the celebs who fought so very hard for the tightening of the privacy laws in France after many were snapped on the beaches etc.

France has some of the toughest privacy laws in the world - largely because the European celebs and deposed royals want to be able to go about their lives there without being papped and so there were a number of cases in the 80s, 90s and 00s that saw the laws get tougher and tougher there - far tougher than in the UK or US for instance.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #86 on: August 06, 2017, 04:43:00 am »

I'm confused.  Who's actually filing charges against these photographers?  Is it the French gov or the Dynamic Duo?  

The privacy laws in the US are extremely lax and loose.  In California, for instance, where we have a high percentage of celebrities, there is no such thing as a private beach.  Every access to the ocean and sand right up to a person's deck is public property so they keep their clothes on.  Drive through Brentwood sometime.  All you see are 12' high walls.  

So, ^You're right about France vs over here and I can kinda see how they went there knowing the laws were more strict.  Still think it's delusional to believe your bony chest is so fabulous that it needs to be displayed anywhere outside your own bedroom.  She's got issues.  
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 12:43:09 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #87 on: August 06, 2017, 06:27:41 am »

My understanding is that William and Kate made a criminal complaint as allowed under French law. I also believe that the US is like Australia and only the government prosecutors can bring criminal complaints but anyone can bring a civil complaint - this seems a bit of both as the couple are seeking damages which would apply in a civil case but penalties such as gaol time can only happen here in a criminal matter so I am a bit confused at times. I suspect it is the difference between the Napoleonic Code and the system the US and Aus largely inherited from the UK.

Here too there are no such things as private beaches but in France there are - different countries, different laws and practices.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: