Royal Gossip
September 21, 2017, 04:20:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandal: Kate topless IV  (Read 5648 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2017, 02:03:18 pm »

^Same old MO from HM. She did the same to get *nasty* pandy off the court under age sex allegations.  Always interesting that the judge removed the allegation but in now way stated it was untrue.  What he left out was very revealing.  Not what you have got it is who you know.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2017, 09:13:44 pm »

I swear Virginia Roberts is a total patriot and a gutsy woman; truly brave and I hope somehow the truth leaks out.

^Probably 'a word from QE' who has probably 'whispered' in the judge's ear as she was alleged to have done in the pipster's 'friends' gun toting episode. Anyone else would have faced a gaol sentence.

You know this is just going to end up making more enemies for the HOW once HM is gone; Charles won't be able to stop the deluge and I am certain that a lot of politicians and US patriots in Congress are just praying that HM drops and they can somehow dish out some payback. I'm certain the French have fantasized about pushing back (and I wonder if this was revenge for the gun incident) and this ruling either way will finish Kate in France.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2017, 02:18:54 pm »

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter
Judgement was due today in the French court case over topless pictures of Kate but it's now delayed until September, according to @AFP.

A judge in Nanterre, France, has fixed a new date - September 5 - for a verdict in a case over topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge.

William and Kate are seeking up to £1.3 million in damages over the publication of the photos.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
india
Princess

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2017, 03:41:16 pm »

The Entitled Pair should be paying that amount and more to the poor photographers who were subjected to the visuals of The Council Tart's flat fried eggs, infected vage and flat as a teenage boy's arse.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2017, 05:09:16 pm »

Richard Palmer @RoyalReporter
Judgement was due today in the French court case over topless pictures of Kate but it's now delayed until September, according to @AFP.

A judge in Nanterre, France, has fixed a new date - September 5 - for a verdict in a case over topless photos of the Duchess of Cambridge.

William and Kate are seeking up to £1.3 million in damages over the publication of the photos.

I wonder why.

I sincerely hope that After this, the press shows no mercy. This is a gross violation of human rights and I don't believe that the higher ups are happy; not just the Windsors, but the rest of the world leadership. They have their messing around, but they do not actually go this far. As for her disgusting body, she should have been nailed for this idiocy; playing with fire all the time.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2017, 05:50:36 am »

Is the case decided by a judge or jury?
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2017, 06:13:35 am »

I believe it is one judge but I could just as easily be wrong. In France they only have a jury if the potential punishment is 15 years or more in prison or over 75,000 Euros but everything I have read indicates that the maximum penalty these people are facing is a lot less than that - if convicted (which I think they may very well be given France's very strict privacy laws - hope they won't be but expect they will be).
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2017, 06:30:29 am »

^OMG, let's hope not!  That would be an outrageous miscarriage of justice!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2017, 06:32:54 am »

If hse gets this conviction, she will be finished.

The results will not be immediately apparent, but she will end up being utterly hated by the media. Almost all will turn against her and by proxy, against the BRF; one way or another, the press will push back and it won't be nice. It'll be a dark day and frankly I have no idea how on earth Kate could come back from this.

All this because she wouldn't keep her clothes on.

Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2017, 07:15:03 am »

^Or honor her engagements....
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2017, 11:12:17 am »

^Yes, couldn´t attend the Paralympics as they were "prepearing" for the SE Asia tour  - instead they spent the week holidaying in France.  Probably hacked off that they were found out.  Very mean to ignore the Paralympics, those people work so hard to  to do so many things with their disabilities, it would not have hurt them to attend that week.  Shows their true nature, as many other things do.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2017, 11:54:23 am »

^It sure does!  I've always wondered if this was an inside job.  Maybe staff at the villa that the Cambs might have behaved poorly towards, or a relation of Willy's or a courtier.  It's gotta be one of these....
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2017, 12:03:01 pm »

^Or chucky tipped them the wink.  He never wanted her as a daughter-in-law did he  -  how right he was not to want her, nothing but trouble from the day the curse of doom got put on her finger.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #73 on: August 01, 2017, 12:07:16 pm »

^I'm sure the fact that Chucky was right about Council Cath irritates Willy to no end.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #74 on: August 01, 2017, 12:35:20 pm »

^Yes, couldn´t attend the Paralympics as they were "prepearing" for the SE Asia tour  - instead they spent the week holidaying in France.  Probably hacked off that they were found out.  Very mean to ignore the Paralympics, those people work so hard to  to do so many things with their disabilities, it would not have hurt them to attend that week.  Shows their true nature, as many other things do.

They did go to the Paralympics but skipped the closing ceremony. Kate even presented some medals. I always remember that because it was listed in the CC but the next day when Eugenie did the same thing she wasn't so honoured.

I thought the excuse why they couldn't go to the closing ceremony was that he had to return to Wales for his shifts - that side of the story seems to change - was it his work or was it to prepare for the SE Asia trip??

I do hope that point was brought up in the court case - that they were holidaying rather than working as they claimed they were - that would be a valid 'public interest' excuse for taking those pictures possibly.
india
Princess

« Reply #75 on: August 01, 2017, 12:41:15 pm »

^ Back in September of 2012, the story put out was that the two losers were preparing for the SE Asia trip. As usual, they lied about what they were doing and then snuck off to France for one of their many vacations. THEY LIED. That's all we need to know. And as far as Charles is concerned, he is all about the Big Payback. The Potato Head, Council Cath, had better watch out. She and her hideous scheming mother, The Viper, have done more harm to the RF and Charles will deal with them for what they have done.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #76 on: August 01, 2017, 12:51:48 pm »

^Yup, they skipped off to France, told nobody, and nobody would ever have known had they not been photographed at David Linley´s French home, baring virutally all on a terrace that could be seen from the road.  God alone knows what the RPO´s were thinking.  @India, yes they lied, and were caught out, tough luck,  they didn´t even need a holiday, their life is one long holiday.  Council cath, it would appear, was also caught at the French airport en route around the back smoking a cigarette.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #77 on: August 01, 2017, 12:57:30 pm »

^Did someone get a shot of her puffing away?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2017, 03:43:27 pm »

Let's see if Will has the nerve to announce (if he wins the settlement) that he will donate it to charity.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #79 on: August 01, 2017, 04:11:12 pm »

If he wins, the press might release the raunchier photos and I am certain that from here on out no press outlet will feel safe; it'll be a gross miscarriage of justice and I am sure that they'll end up toast. Celebs wont' like it either, since they rely on the press to promote them and their work.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: