Royal Gossip
July 22, 2017, 01:49:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandal: Kate topless IV  (Read 3797 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2017, 08:17:51 pm »

^You are absolutely on target GB. That anorexic hunchback with her flat little nasty fried egg mammary glands and her nonexistent a$$ aren't worth 1 cent in damages. How dare that spoiled petulant worthless Horse Head Willy Boy demand all that money when it has been perfectly ok for her to continually flash the entire world ever since he married the slattern. Go away Willy Boy, we are all sick of you and your shenanigans.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2017, 10:51:47 pm »

- and the poor old D of E's retirement dragged in to it to cover her a$$.  No wonder he has hot footed it up North on his own.  As mentioned it's being said that the media were dragged/ordered to the palace in droves to keep them away from reporting on the duo's Court debacle.  What has the Monarchy come too and that's from a once staunch Monarchist who belonged to the local Monarchy group?
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2017, 09:30:22 am »

^ As mentioned it's being said that the media were dragged/ordered to the palace in droves to keep them away from reporting on the duo's Court debacle.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh  Can´t stop laughing at their stupidity, and the waste of taxpayer money into the bargain, because too many of us have seen through it. Biggest joke of the year so far.  Bet it makes the press even more determined to make it headline news.  To be hauled in to an urgent meeting, only to find out that a nearly 96 year old man, who has been in ill health for several years now, is retiring?? Now that is a joke.  Did we expect he would retire?  yes, of course we did, have done for several years.  He wants to retire in the autumn  -  so why the "urgent" meeting to announce it now?  Yup, smoke screen for bill medd and council cath and her fried eggs being seen word wide  -  no mention of the vagina/butt photos though, after the fried egg occurrence, she continued to display her most intimate parts.  If I was the judge I would throw it out of court.   Anyone can sue if they are not paying the lawyer.

Not sure if I remember correctly, but is it not the case now that the lawyers act for free, maybe this French case was the last one, hence why no further suing of naked body parts, they would have to pay their own lawyer, and heaven forbid they should put their hands in their own pockets.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2017, 01:58:11 pm »

I'm surprised Willy doesn't sue the wind that blew waity's skirt up exposing her infected crotch coming down those plane steps. 
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #44 on: May 06, 2017, 02:52:31 pm »

^ Charges are pending  laugh

I haven't played since I stopped
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2017, 02:53:34 pm »

^^  laugh

marion
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2017, 09:21:39 am »

Verdict due on July 4th
http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2017-05-03/paparazzi-on-trial-over-duchess-of-cambridge-topless-photos/8491896

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2017, 10:58:36 am »

Oh my goodness, look at this underbite from the link posted above  -  what a ghastly underbite, and the bags beneath her eyes, dreadful.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/image/8264628-3x2-460x307.jpg
Val
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2017, 01:28:41 pm »

^

Someone on another forum said she looks like a pelican waiting for her lunchtime herring.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2017, 02:05:00 pm »

^^ That's a really bad spray tan or extensive sun damage she's got.  Or both.

I haven't played since I stopped
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2017, 03:31:49 pm »

^^^ Uh.
^^ easter-lol

marion
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2017, 05:49:30 pm »

^^^Pickled or soused GB?? laugh
india
Princess

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2017, 06:20:22 pm »

Soused for sure. Nice Bulbous Nose.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2017, 03:12:46 am »

I truly think this is about more than just being caught out topless. During the Affair of the Necklace, it became clear that Marie Antoinette was doing this as a way of getting back at all those abusive cartoons and stories and rumors; I think the innuendos she has had to deal with has in fact affected Kate a lot more than she lets on. I do think that each time a courtier patronizes her, gives her a patronizing look, has been one stab in the heart after another and she's been storing it all up day by day, year by year. This is just her venting about all the past insults and rejections and this prosecution is her outlet. It will however go up in her face and she will pay big time for this, just like Marie Antoinette did in regards to her bad turn in having Rohan prosecuted.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #54 on: May 10, 2017, 03:09:27 pm »

In their position they should nto be suing the press, especially in this instance when it was their own fault not being discreet.  Any fool would realise that the terrace could be seen from a public road.  I know they have very, very limited brain cells, but surely even they know about telephoto lenses, they have been around quite a while now.  They should be grateful it was only a photographer and not a man with a gun and a bone to pick with them, always get lunatics around don´t you.  They did nothing to prevent that photo being taken, and I doubt Armstrong Jones and his family don´t strip naked on that particular terrace either, I credit them with more sense than that.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2017, 06:54:01 pm »

Willy Boy has really turned into a nasty piece of work. The very idea of this lawsuit! The public should be suing him and his revolting wife for subjecting all of us to the visuals of her gross nakedness. She is disgusting. Her habits are disgusting. Her flapping huge man hands pressed chronically against her overexposed crotch is disgusting. Her stupidity is disgusting. And the fraud that the two of them have perpetuated on the UK is disgusting.
worship worship worship
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2017, 11:47:06 pm »

In their position they should nto be suing the press, especially in this instance when it was their own fault not being discreet.  Any fool would realise that the terrace could be seen from a public road.  I know they have very, very limited brain cells, but surely even they know about telephoto lenses, they have been around quite a while now.  They should be grateful it was only a photographer and not a man with a gun and a bone to pick with them, always get lunatics around don´t you.  They did nothing to prevent that photo being taken, and I doubt Armstrong Jones and his family don´t strip naked on that particular terrace either, I credit them with more sense than that.

I hope it comes out just how close the in-laws, etc are to the Press - having them on speed dial doesn't look too well. I mean, somebody let them know where they were staying?
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #57 on: May 12, 2017, 01:08:44 am »

So why haven't the paps told this to the judge? Do you know when the ruling is expected? Gosh, she is disgusting!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #58 on: May 12, 2017, 03:06:57 am »

I have no idea just what it is that is holding them back.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2017, 07:09:44 am »

^

Probably 'a word from QE' who has probably 'whispered' in the judge's ear as she was alleged to have done in the pipster's 'friends' gun toting episode.   Anyone else would have faced a gaol sentence.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: