Royal Gossip
June 23, 2017, 06:04:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandal: Kate topless IV  (Read 3181 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2017, 09:45:42 am »

@ Sandy What a greedy twit he is! I hope he does not get one cent. They were out on the balcony and she stripped down. They must have heard of telephoto lens.  What are they going to do with the extra money? Plan another lavish vacation and two more kitchens for another home.

No, the look to the taxpayers to do that, they will stash it away with their multi millions bill medd already has, either that or council caro needs it to pay for the coming nuptials  laugh laugh laugh
Snowpea
Countess

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2017, 01:25:28 pm »

^

It said on the news this morning that Willy wants one and a quarter million pounds.    They are certainly going to make a lot of enemies.  Probably already agreed as a sub for Ma.

Gee, that's enough to fund a lot of boob jobs for a certain family - you know, give them something not one of them has - a womanly chest.  spy  shifty

Or they could stock up on cheese and store bought pizzas?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2017, 02:33:09 pm »

This undoes some of the "noble" PR of Will forsaking the 60,000 $ salary as the ambulance co-pilot. He is just another self righteous hypocrite.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2017, 02:57:17 pm »

Interesting DM artilce, tagged at the end of the council cath at the kids farm visit - sneaky sneaky.  This bit in particular is absolutely ridiculous

The Duke of Cambridge said the images were 'all the more painful' as they reminded him of the way his mother Princess Diana died.

I was not aware that Diana was sitting naked on a terrace in full view of the public when she died, new one on me.  Utterly ridiculous thing to say.

And this, they are greedy beggars

The couple also want the local newspaper La Provence to give them £42,000 for running similar images, but with the Duchess’s breasts covered up.
He said they deserved damages and compensation amounting to 1.5 million euros (£1.3million), to add to 'significant fines' against the guilty parties.

They want it all dont they.  Have they forgotten the little matter of the fact that they said they could not attend the Paralympics because they were going to be busy preparing for their oriental tour  -  in France, sunbathing topless and enjoying a holiday break.  Yeah, right, pull the other one, it has bells on it, loads of bells.

We have never yet been told where his 40,000 GBP was donated to, probably stayed in his own pocket for all we know.

They really are the lowest of the low.  Don´t want the paparazzi to catch you with a telephoto lens?  Fine, then don´t ruddy well sit somewhere where they can see you.  I do hope the French people call into account her full nake crotch frontal which went viral world wide, followed by her naked backside also going viral world-wide. Then we had the Bhutan War Memorial debacle, all behind her must have seen her naked butt.  That is the tip of the iceberg, so many other flashgates it is amazing.  All I can say is bill medd must get a kick out of it, because most husbands would not want a wife whose most personal bits and pieces have been splased on front pages of news papers world wide.  If they win these kind of figures then the whol thing is trul a fix in every way.  Not content with the boob exposure, she goes on to do more  -  work that one out.

This bit was interesting

A Kensington Palace spokesman said it could not comment on an ongoing court case or if any damages would be given to charity should they win.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4469578/Duchess-Cambridge-visits-children-s-farm-Gloucester.html
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 03:01:46 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
Val
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: May 03, 2017, 03:14:23 pm »

Typical DM comment on the article

'What about all the many other butt and crotch flashes she has given the world!   Remember too that she allegedly skipped the Paralympics on the pretext that they were preparing for an official visit only to be found on vacation'

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2017, 03:20:14 pm »

^Totally agree.  Can flash in Australia, Bhutan, and quite a few other places around the world.  As for the bit about it reminding them about the how Diana died  -  no comparison whatsoever, and shows just the level of their intelligence to even suggest it.  I don´t recall sunshine, suncream and a naked boobs in the Alma Tunnel when Diana died, and yes, I am being facetious, he demeans the death of his mother with that comment, there is no comparison between the two events,  none whatsoever.  There was never any change of council cath gettin killed on the terrace, maybe they should have been more concerned about a sniper than a photographer, would make far more sense,
india
Princess

« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2017, 06:41:20 pm »

Willy I Am So Stupid Medd needs to *be quiet* about his dead mother. There is absolutely NO COMPARISON about Cath strutting about naked for all and sundry to see on a terrace in France and Diana not wearing her seatbelt and dying in a car wreck in the Alma Tunnel. The only similarity is that both occurred in France. FRANCE. That is it.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2017, 07:06:45 pm »

There were some odd things about Diana's death. It was more than the seatbelt. Far more. The seatbelts may not have been working and several questions:

Why did Rees Jones allow the "drunk" to drive the car? As a security person he would have not allowed Henri Paul to drive while drunk. Paul apparently did not display signs of being intoxicated in the security tapes.  But Rees has amnesia.

Why did Diana's ambulance go by two hospitals. She had to go to the third one when she could have been moved to the O.R. right away at the American hospital which was on the way to the one she ended up in.

Diana was left sitting in the car for an inordinate amount of time after the accident. It took time to even start getting her moved out of the car.

The security guard who has amnesia did not ensure his charges were safely buckled up in the car.

The car deployed had been stolen and they got it back. What was done to the car.

And actually the photographers arrested were officially cleared of all charges.

Now, none of these theories could  be applied to Kate stripping down and getting photographed. Nor was Kate in a speeding car. Nor was she in any danger.It seems like a careless thing for her to do. William fusses over paparazzi and if he realized what they were capable of, he and Kate should have stayed inside if she wanted to strip
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2017, 07:13:01 pm »

I never knew this Sandy, including the three hospitals.

Can you direct me to an impartial site where I can read this or was it just reported in the newspapers?  flower

Thank you.

And a great post BTW.  thankyou
Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2017, 07:16:22 pm »

Poor modest traumatized Waity today..
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/03/13/3FE4842E00000578-4469578-image-a-17_1493816301947.jpg
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2017, 07:33:02 pm »

Her body language tells you she is totally fed up, probably counting the seconds down until she can leave.  Look at her, totally disinterested and can´t wait to get away.  They are throwing her out there with these engagements, but she sure lets everyone know she does not want to be there.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2017, 07:41:19 pm »

I never knew this Sandy, including the three hospitals.

Can you direct me to an impartial site where I can read this or was it just reported in the newspapers?  flower

Thank you.

And a great post BTW.  thankyou

I'll check this out. She did drive past other hospitals something which was criticized.
india
Princess

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2017, 08:04:30 pm »

^I mean come on! That is just revolting!!! Showing off her backside like a 2 bit stripper.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2017, 02:30:51 am »

EPHRAIM HARDCASTLE: Prince William's comparison of Kate's topless pictures and Diana's death seems uncomfortable now
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4471846/William-s-comparison-Kate-Diana-uncomfortable.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2017, 07:00:47 am »

^

The net is full of negative comments saying how tacky and desperate it is to connect Diana's death of 20 years ago to topless pictures of Kate.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2017, 09:29:43 am »

I am so pleased it has been said in the papers re the comparison of Diana with council cath.  Utterly ridiculous remark to make, especially as it was her choice to strip off on a terrace which could be seen from the road.  Bill medd and his obsession with privacy, why did he not have the RPO´s checking to see if the terrace could be spotted, not difficult is it.  All this fuss, bother and total venom from bill medd about those photos, and when you think about it, if a photographer could use a telephoto lens and snap them, then a sniper could have killed either one of them. So much for his obsession with privacy and security.  No up in arms about that thought.  And the sheer greed of wanting all that money.  Their situation and that of PD are entirely different, no comparison at all.  The sheer gall of the idiot to make a comment like that is truly, truly amazing and shows you just how thick, stupid and money grubbing he is.  And wanting the magazine to pay compensation, and the people involved fined.  The sheer venom in all this takes my breath away.  Yet he wants the rags and mags to give him coverage when it suits, but he is doing all in his power to encourgage their total dislike.. Whatever the nationaltiy, when the chips are down the press will take a very dim view of all this, he is doing himself irrepairable damage with the press, and then he will moan that he is not getting good press.  I hope the press gun for him big time,whether he wins or loses, it is no less than the little sh*t deserves, in fact he deserves to have them knock him down into the ground and trample all over him.  He really is one very despicable person, not having a brain doesn´t help I suppose.-
marion
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2017, 09:57:49 pm »

Seems Willy's little earner isn't so assured after all even if they win the court case
http://www.itv.com/news/2017-05-03/note-to-prince-william-strict-privacy-laws-in-france-dont-always-mean-huge-fines/
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2017, 11:14:38 pm »

This man of supreme privacy only goes public when he wants to express his outrage, frustration, rage, belittle his own children or vengeance.  He has major issues and no sense of proportion. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2017, 01:54:56 pm »

They didn't worry about her "flashing moments" photos. 

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2017, 02:05:12 pm »

^ Of course not, they give me the impression they both "get off" on her flashing going viral around the world.  How many respectable men would allow it to continue, yet he does.  How he can stand there, next to the flashing stick insect, and not feel utterly ridiculed and embarrassed by the fact that the world has seen her vagina full frontal, her butt on many occasions, of course her breasts  -  then all the other mishaps like the Bhutan War Memorial, very disrespectful, the airports in Canada, engagements in the UK, and so it goes on, and still gormless willy does nothing about it.  Not a wife to be proud of is it, or a future queen consort wanted by the British public.  Yet he has the cheek to demand 1.3 million in "damages" ( laugh laugh laugh have to laugh, what damages??), money from Closer magazine and fines for the people involved. Those fried eggs are nothing compared to the vagina and butt she has flashed around the world, chicken feed and hardly worth mentioning.  He really is a disgusting individual, I think all he wants is people to lose their jobs and grab money for himself.  Jeez, no way were those breasts worth a 1.3 million damage claim, nowt to be seen in the first place.  easter-lol
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: