Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 08:38:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scandal: Kate topless IV  (Read 5665 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« on: May 02, 2017, 08:37:18 am »

Trial to open in France over Kate topless sunbathing photos
http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/world/trial-to-open-in-france-over-kate-topless-sunbathing-photos/article/491630#ixzz4fu9b5Rt2

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
india
Princess

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2017, 01:21:57 pm »

The Duchess of Cambridge is a complete and total embarrassment. She is a chronic exhibitionist. She has no business whatsoever in pursuing this lawsuit.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2017, 05:39:40 pm »

^

A foolish thing to do as it drags it all up again wih photos appearing again in the media.  Considering she skipped the Paralympics by lying then going on vacation I would have thought she would have wanted it dead and buried.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2017, 05:49:26 pm »

Duke and Duchess of Cambridge demand £1.3million in compensation over the publication of topless pictures of Kate sunbathing while on holiday in France
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4465540/Trial-starts-topless-photos-Duchess-Cambridge.html#ixzz4fwOUK2VC
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Greedy wench; I take it Pippa and Cake Boy need funds.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2017, 06:46:28 pm »

Such a loser Wills turned into to waste the time of lawyers and such to defend his common as much exhibitionist mannish wife. I sincerely hope that he's made to pay and not win any damages because they weren't supposed to be on holiday in the first place and they weren't in a secluded area for her to get naked in the first place. It wouldn't surprise me if that was a setup to have her booted out. Now we know that that golden opportunity was lost as she's dragged the royal family further down into the sewers with her inadequacy for her role and the questions surrounding the kids that are only dragged out in public for pr.

Keep Calm and Carry On
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2017, 07:43:06 pm »

First, why does he want 1.3 million, greedy pig, and secondly, would have been nice to read he would be donating it to charity.  Oops, but we already have no info on the charity he was meant to be donating the money to from his photo op pr at EAAA do we.  All that money and they want to grub for more, disgusting.
india
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2017, 09:08:40 pm »

Willy Boy has really turned into a nasty piece of work. The very idea of this lawsuit! The public should be suing him and his revolting wife for subjecting all of us to the visuals of her gross nakedness. She is disgusting. Her habits are disgusting. Her flapping huge man hands pressed chronically against her overexposed crotch is disgusting. Her stupidity is disgusting. And the fraud that the two of them have perpetuated on the UK is disgusting.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2017, 09:23:16 pm »

Quite frankly I would have thought after showing off her vile infected crotch coming down the plane steps showing off her fried eggs oops, apols, I meant boobs, was nothing by comparison. Why don't they sue the person who took the crotch shots? Far more revolting and she could hardly scream privacy over those
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2017, 09:30:12 pm »

^ Exactly. Plus the fact they their studying up for the Far East Tour was 'laid bare' (excuse the pun), for the lies they were.

They were found out so someone's got to pay and the ducal couple are incapable of ever doing any wrong. Right?!

Pass the sick bucket please.

I hope they are both 'taken to the cleaners' by the press. About time they were made accountable.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2017, 10:33:32 pm »

Not forgetting, whether telescopic lens or not, where she was "baring her all" was public in that it was not screened from view of the road.  If they wanted to cavort naked around their RPO´s then so be it, but do it in private and behind a wall, not on a terrace where people can see you from the road.  As we now know, she loves flashing all her most personal lady parts, who knows, maybe she set it up and backtracked when the furore started.  One thing I do know, if you don´t want to be photographed by the paps practically naked then go find a walled garden, or have one built, they spend our taxpayer money on useless frocks she looks a mess in, why not add a walled garden to it.  To be honest it was a horrid sight anyway, a bag of bones with two fried eggs, nothing to write home about at all.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 10:52:59 pm »

What a greedy twit he is! I hope he does not get one cent. They were out on the balcony and she stripped down. They must have heard of telephoto lens.  What are they going to do with the extra money? Plan another lavish vacation and two more kitchens for another home.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2017, 11:02:07 pm »

^^In relation to waity I take issue GB with your use of the term "lady" bits flower
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2017, 11:52:03 pm »

Not forgetting, whether telescopic lens or not, where she was "baring her all" was public in that it was not screened from view of the road.  If they wanted to cavort naked around their RPO´s then so be it, but do it in private and behind a wall, not on a terrace where people can see you from the road.  As we now know, she loves flashing all her most personal lady parts, who knows, maybe she set it up and backtracked when the furore started.  One thing I do know, if you don´t want to be photographed by the paps practically naked then go find a walled garden, or have one built, they spend our taxpayer money on useless frocks she looks a mess in, why not add a walled garden to it.  To be honest it was a horrid sight anyway, a bag of bones with two fried eggs, nothing to write home about at all.

Great posts, All!  flower

What is their expectation when they are visiting another country? That it stands aside and has to abide by their stupid games? Yeah,who wants to see some burnt-crisp flat sunny-sides up on that rank mannish stick insect? Not me.

One has to intimate on social media just how hypocritical and vindictive they are. Billy is also using the Dead Mummy card. He's pathetic.
i used to be a monarchist
courtier

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2017, 12:04:22 am »

So, I was having a laugh at the DM readers' comments, virtually ALL negative toward W & K (VERY negative), and what do you know, new comments stopped an hour ago.  Is it possible the DM was given the order to put a halt to the ridicule dished out its readers?  Someone posted that W & K are becoming more and more unlikeable.  So true!!
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2017, 01:16:52 am »

So, I was having a laugh at the DM readers' comments, virtually ALL negative toward W & K (VERY negative), and what do you know, new comments stopped an hour ago.  Is it possible the DM was given the order to put a halt to the ridicule dished out its readers?  Someone posted that W & K are becoming more and more unlikeable.  So true!!

Probably, Council Caro was probably stroking Willy's back after making him some cheese toast that went down the wrong way. Hard to read that stuff: Carol was like, enough is enough and made a few calls.  bored3
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2017, 02:01:23 am »

These numpties are expecting compensation.  Well, so do I, after seeing those pictures.  I am scarred for life.

I haven't played since I stopped
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: May 03, 2017, 02:29:54 am »

Do the paps have a GoFundMe page?  Tongue
Val
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2017, 06:51:26 am »

^

They would get a lot of support.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2017, 08:15:14 am »

Big mistake on their part to do this.  There is enough evidence of Kate exposing herself during public duties to knock this out on its ear.  But, however the judgment comes down, they have only accomplished making mortal enemies of the press.  Good luck with that because they play out their courtroom every single day and the ink will flow with a vengeance.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Val
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2017, 09:33:33 am »

^

It said on the news this morning that Willy wants one and a quarter million pounds.    They are certainly going to make a lot of enemies.  Probably already agreed as a sub for Ma.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: