Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:46:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Farms for City Children May 3rd  (Read 1237 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2017, 05:05:48 pm »

^I thought that earlier, good to be bilingual, but in this case with a Spanish nanny it does appear that she would be the one speaking to them in Spanish.  As said, council cath can´t manage hello or goodbye in French, and of course in all her "abilities" we get told, not one has been the fact that she can speak Spanish, let alone teach two under fours the language. Sprogs that age learn from being spoken to in a language, not taught.  Can you imagine the sprogs sat there having a Spanish lesson, can´t even read much yet.  I had a neighbour, she was Spanish, husband French and the nanny was English.  Each spoke to the little boy in their own language (although both parents could speak English perfectly).  By the time he was five years old he could use all three languages, and never a lesson given.  Sprogs soak it up at that age. So pardon me if (a) I don´t believe she can speak Spanish and (b) kids learn it from the people they spend time with at that age.  They do come out with some crass things don´t they, and rarely credible.
HRHOlya
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2017, 06:48:53 pm »

One of the few things the Cambs do right imo is teaching their kids languages. Having a Spanish nanny, why not take advantage of that and have her talk in Spanish to them? Kids at that age learn several languages at once with ease, when done right. The mother tongue will not suffer. A shame is that the Cambs don't speak any language and their grip on English isn't that great, so good on them for doing a good thing for their kids.
But yeah, no way is she teaching the kids anything, it's mummy nanny M.
And yes, teaching kids anything isn't sitting them down classroom style like older kids & adults, it's always through play and straight up talking (whatever you teach toddlers, languages, counting, colours etc etc).
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2017, 09:37:26 am »

I think you will find that it is Nanny Maria who is doing all the right things for the sprogs, they appear to have so little bond with bill and cath medd, so I doubt they are with them as much as with Nanny Maria, they are always looking around for her when with the bone idle duo  -  doubt any kudos is due to them, Nanny Maria is more like their mother, let´s face it she is with them 24/7.  Council cath made herself look stupid saying she was teaching the sprogs Spanish when her only language is English.  Silly moo, consistently puts her huge man feet in it and gets caught out with her lying, time and again.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2017, 12:13:03 pm »

What an absolute mess http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/03/17/3FE72FC700000578-4469578-image-m-16_1493828335959.jpg

Also why wear an expensive Cartier watch and engagement ring to a working farm?? All the kids are wearing overalls and she rocks up in a £300 jacket, skinny jeans and jewels with her hair down.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2017, 01:49:35 pm »

^About sums her up doesn´t it, they don´t come any tackier than her do they.  HM should have deal with this years ago.
india
Princess

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2017, 08:19:28 pm »

^^ all I can see are her huge florescent false teeth.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: May 05, 2017, 08:35:41 pm »

^

She really should learn to keep that huge mouth closed, the gaping is so unRoyal
marion
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: May 05, 2017, 09:11:17 pm »

Everything about her is unroyal
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 05, 2017, 09:23:06 pm »

A commoner with council estate origins one generation back and has never learned to move forward, takes no advice and thinks she is wonderful  -  about the only one that does, other than the meddledooms.  I know it is a farm for kids, but jeez, she could have tried to look a bit nicer for them.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: May 05, 2017, 10:53:51 pm »

VPL showing which is a good sign as at least she is wearing knickers for once.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2017, 09:33:02 am »

^ The irony of that is that she would expose nothing if not wearing knickers.  So, she doesn´t wear knickers with a full skirted frock that can show her wares if she bends down, the wind catches the skirt (Bhutan), yet she wears them with skin tight, sprayed on jeggings.  Oh, that has given me a good laugh  easter-lol easter-lol easter-lol
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: