Royal Gossip
August 21, 2017, 11:16:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Emmanuel Macron and his wife Brigitte - their love story  (Read 227 times)
dianab
Countess

« on: April 25, 2017, 01:43:24 am »

Sealed with a kiss! Shock French Presidential favorite Emmanuel Macron, then 15, kisses the teacher, 40, who would later become his wife
-Emmanuel Macron, 39, met wife Brigitte Trogneux, 64, when she was his teacher
-Presidential hopeful was 15 when he met his future wife at a private Jesuit school
-Macron won first round of French presidential election receiving 23.75% of vote
-Miss Trogneux, 25 years his senior, is now set to become next first lady in France
-Macron told her when he was 17 that he was going to marry her, she recalled
-Footage shows Macron as a teenager acting on stage before kissing his future wife on the cheek
By Emily Kent Smith In Paris For The Daily Mail And Fidelma Cook For Mailonline
PUBLISHED: 22:59 BST, 23 April 2017 | UPDATED: 20:06 BST, 24 April 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4438296/At-age-17-Emmanuel-told-d-marry-me.html#ixzz4fDW0cnRw
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Je t'aime, Brigitte! Can a man who ran away with his teacher be the President of France? JAN MOIR plays agony aunt to give Emannuel Macron just the advice he needs

"Yet in your private life you have proved that you can fight for what you believe in, and have overcome personal difficulty to do so.
France could do worse. A lot worse. But over here in London, does Theresa May drag her husband to Cabinet meetings? Does Mrs Merkel insist on Mr Merk nodding in the corner to cheer her up? No. So leave your Bibi at home when you go to work.
And one final thing. I know that France is the land of the lover, and the nation is about to wave goodbye to M. Hollande, that skirt-chaser in the Elysee Palace.
But when you are Mr Powerful and all the ladies want to get close to you and your close-fitting trousers, don’t you dare run off with a younger woman.
Or you’ll have me to answer to.
Bon chance!
From Jan"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4441790/Je-t-aime-Brigitte-JAN-MOIR-agony-aunt-Macron.html#ixzz4fDXwkaZ8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

loveshower loveshower loveshower
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 06:40:18 am »

It is a bit sketchy from the wife side more than romantic. But they remind me of Hugh Jackman and his wife.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 03:26:59 pm »

IMO that is a super weird and slightly disturbing relationship. ..
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 04:43:34 pm »

Look at her, dressed like a woman from the streets, no tights/stockings on, hemline way above her saggy knees and bare legs.  25 years is one big age gap. She looks like his mother, only mutton dressed as lamb.  She needs to remember her age, she is 60 for goodness sake, she can still dress in a modern fashion but no need to make herself look like am OAP lady of the night.  Not a very attractive woman either.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/24/04/3F89700100000578-4438296-image-m-46_1493004266781.jpg

And what on earth is she doing here  -  maybe she needs a zimmer frame, or a pair of walking sticks, because she sure looks odd and as if she is having trouble standing.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/24/04/3F89986500000578-4438296-image-a-47_1493004300333.jpg

Really weird set up full stop.  This was a comment on DM  -  No first lady for France then....more like first grandma

Her daughter seems very pleasant, more fitting as a partner for him than her mother.

« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 04:45:50 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
dianab
Countess

« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 05:09:20 pm »

I think she looks great and healthy for her age - not vulgar. God knows what Letizia and Kate are going to look when they're 60-somethings.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2017, 05:53:38 pm »

Brigitte Macron – a singular wife

Brigitte Macron, the most likely next First Lady of France (though polls are drawing closer and much hinges on the turnout), was born 13 April 1953 3pm Amiens, France (Astro com BC). She hitched up with her husband Emmanuel when she was 39, then a married mother of three, and he was 16, which is a staggering age gap at that stage, after he appeared in a school play she was producing. His parents understandably took it badly and sent him away to school elsewhere, but the relationship continued. She divorced her husband ten years later and married Emmanuel in 2007.

She has an 8th house Sun, Venus Moon in Aries opposition Saturn Neptune, trine a 12th house Pluto – so undoubtedly a powerful and charismatic personality. She also has an exuberant and determined Mars Jupiter in Taurus with Jupiter conjunct her MC.

He has Sun Venus Mercury and Neptune in Sagittarius which falls in her 4th; and her Aries planets and Mars Jupiter fall in his 3rd so there is undoubtedly a strong domestic and intellectual connection.

Their relationship chart has an affectionate composite Sun Venus MC conjunction square Neptune, so it would be loving, ethereal, idealistic but also prone to disappointment along the way. Neptunian relationships are tricky to hold at that head-in-the-clouds stage. A midheaven Sun would certainly put the focus on career, ambition and outside appearances. There’s also a harsh composite Saturn square Mars, and an unsettled Uranus Pluto in the 4th so it won’t all have been sunshine and roses.

She looks stressed over the next three years with enormous pressures bearing down on her as tr Uranus opposes her Saturn into early 2018; and then in 2019/20 tr Pluto squares her Venus, Neptune and then Sun. It will set up considerable challenges in her relationship and possibly on her popularity with her Sun/Moon midpoint catching the tr Pluto square through 2018/19. But she’ll be back on confident top form by 2020 as tr Pluto is trine her Jupiter and following that her Midheaven.
http://star4cast.ca/brigitte-macron-a-singular-wife/
----

My favorite comment was the one who said he'll be every week in Washington if Hillary had been elected. lmao probably true
« Last Edit: May 01, 2017, 05:57:49 pm by dianab » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: