Royal Gossip
August 20, 2017, 10:36:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles hits back. William and Harry are destroying my PR  (Read 809 times)
dianab
Countess

« on: April 22, 2017, 11:39:53 pm »

How the emotional outpourings of the two 'self-absorbed' young Princes over the death of Diana have left the father who brought them up on his own ‘perplexed’ – as he’s ‘airbrushed out of the narrative’
By Robert Jobson, Royal Commentator For The Mail On Sunday
PUBLISHED: 22:47 BST, 22 April 2017 | UPDATED: 23:21 BST, 22 April 2017

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4436188/How-Prince-Charles-perplexed-sons.html#ixzz4f1LJWZPL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Charles isnt amused his 'Diana was a mad woman. William and Harry were/are better off motherless' spin have been destroyed by grief claims of Harry and William.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2017, 01:03:49 am »

^ well pw and ph have to hold someone accountable for their mother's death. But besides the fact that i believe someone is accountable for her death, i also believe that there is something wrong with pw mentally and he should follow his own advice and see a professional. That guy has serious issues.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2017, 01:29:21 pm »

No one (in that family) is crazier than Charles. he's a first-rate megalomaniac and narcissist. he's in his own league, as far as mental issues are concerned in that family. JMO
india
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2017, 02:00:58 pm »

^^Many of us on RGF have said for a long time that Bill Medd is not right in the head. The Viper recognized this deficiency and manipulated him into marrying her Stalking Potato Head daughter. Charles should have seen what The Viper and her daughter were up to. The fact that he didn't has resulted in much of this.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2017, 02:12:38 pm »

^Totally agree.  Can´t lay the blame for bill medd totally at chucky´s door.  Bill medd appears to be mentally unstable in many ways, and certainly should not become and uneclected head of state.   Can´t even begin to imagine the damage he would do,  done enough now to bring the rf down to gutter level and a world wide laughing stock, let alone put him in control. Strueth, does not bear even thinking about.  Personally I do not feel either of the terrible two Diana sons are mentally stable and are certainly most unsuitable for any unelected head of state position.  The mere fact that they are in their thirties and every time they do wrong and get found out they have to haul out the Diana card/coat tail tells you an awful lot about them. Council cath makes the third mentally unstable person.  I do sometimes wonder if, in their mother honour (in their own twisted minds) they want to bring the monarchy down on her behalf, because they sure do often give me that impression.  In the last year or  two they have shown the UK that they are not fit to be in line of succession, one is as bad as the other in different ways.   Heaven forbid any of that lot being crowned, three more unsuitable morons you just could not find.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 10:45:41 pm »

Charles has narcissistic personality disorder,  he is jealous of everyone including his own off spring.   It's time the entire thing was abolished.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 11:09:58 pm »

With the Mountbatten sisters cackling about saying Diana was "damaged" and Sally Smith blaming Diana for all the problems, it's amazing that Charles weirdness and dysfunction are overlooked.  Maybe WIlliam and Harry are giving a not so subtle message to their dad who apparently condoned Sally Smith's book.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2017, 07:35:31 pm »

Great point!! Upchuck has always been a freak and the world is realizing it more and more
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2017, 12:32:00 pm »

Yep, that whole tampon thing was odd. Very odd indeed. Shocked
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: