Royal Gossip
October 21, 2017, 11:10:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Migrant Issue in EU  (Read 25223 times)
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #440 on: October 19, 2016, 10:32:49 pm »

one crazy guy is defending the borders of his country from illegal entey of immigrants, once he captures them he turns them over to the police, does the work that the police is failing to do .... and human rights programs are calling him a criminal.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3680867/ISIS-offers-50-000-reward-head-Bulgaria-s-migrant-hunter-Vigilante-terrorises-refugees-Turkish-border-sport-finds-targeted-jihadis.html

last time I checked entering into a country illegally IS what makes you a criminal!

we need more crazy people like this one.

Then you are not for open borders, Ariel?  Because Hillary Clinton is all for open borders in the USA.  That is just one reason why she should not be elected president of the USA.  She will not uphold the law, the Constitution, the people of the United States of America.

Hillary Clinton wants open borders for all of the Americas, not just the USA. That is a nice thought for a different time, but there is too much violence/crime and drug cartel activity for that to happen any time soon. Each country should get itself on track and open borders can happen when everyone is doing well. EU has a different set of problems, but it's the same concept... open borders are for times of peace and prosperity, not during times of violence and high numbers of people not working.

We need to be careful what we do to our food, but we won't be able to eat at all if we're dead from either terrorism or nuclear war.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #441 on: October 20, 2016, 06:41:54 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-3853830/How-child-migrants-straining-care-British-children-paying-price.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3853816/Verdict-face-recognition-software-child-migrants.html
« Last Edit: October 20, 2016, 06:46:14 am by marion » Logged
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #442 on: October 20, 2016, 12:11:35 pm »

And in Germany:

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/9154/germans-leaving-germany

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Val
Princess

« Reply #443 on: October 20, 2016, 03:49:20 pm »

^

Can we blame them?
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #444 on: October 20, 2016, 03:55:02 pm »

^ No!

And, interestingly,the refugee influx (of un-child-like children) from Calais has been organised by Beth Gardiner-Smith of Citizens UK - her left-wing, Labour feminist credentials are impeccable and Daddy is the MP for Brent North!  Talk about nepotism!

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
Val
Princess

« Reply #445 on: October 20, 2016, 04:00:03 pm »

Trouble is the MSM don't like to highlight the above etc and often withhold comments despite frequent reporting to IPSO.   The DM are notorious for their selective commenting.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #446 on: October 24, 2016, 07:51:29 pm »

EU and Nigeria to begin talks on sending economic migrants home

https://www.ft.com/content/d22db4f4-9907-11e6-b8c6-568a43813464
Val
Princess

« Reply #447 on: October 25, 2016, 05:57:52 pm »

Interesting comments from other forums

Soros is an utterly evil man who has made millions from the others' misfortunes and has the affront to use his blood money for philanthropic purposes.  Its a surprise that he hasn't been "dispatched" before now, probably because he has some very good contacts whose mutual interests need to be protected.  It's unbelievable that this corrupt man has been allowed to dictate money markets, political organisations and a host of very dodgy humanitarian projects. Some wish that Vlad would get him through a nice, hot (in every way!) cup of tea or an encounter with the ricin-ed tip of an umbrella...He could add Sutherland as well, thus getting a BOG-OFF!

Soros is behind Black Lves Matter, all the militant LGBT groups, climate change, No Borders and if you trace Citizens UK the half wits behind this men child refugees he's funding that along with one of the big US banks possibly JP Morgan.  Putin has banned him and his organisations from Russia. Viktor Orban  has denounced him in Hungary and he won't set foot there as they will have him on war crimes charges. Wouldn't be surprised if Putin doesn't have him bumped off.

Peter Sutherland has stopped tweeting. He was subjected to endless hostile trolling - it was great and they seem to have won. Only a small victory but a satisfying one.

We are being brain-washed by the media into accepting these men as part of the C-K Plan.  That  evil shite called Soros has his malign tentacles  everywhere.  Lord Malloch Brown, ex FCO, is one of Soros's side-kicks and was Deputy D-G of the UN who are behind this movement of peoples.  He has been involved with other similar organisations and is also a Director of Smartmatic, a Soros company, which is in charge of electronic voting for the US Presidential Election in several key States!  There are numerous concerns that Soros is rigging the Election for Hillary Clinton.   MB's wife, Tricia, is a Trustees of Bioversity International and is an Independent Humanitarian Affairs Consultant!  There are links within links, but they are always connected to globalist bankers, politicians, so-called philanthropists, etc, etc, who all part of the New World Order.  And these "lets have more refugees" idiots are following the NWO plans for the replacement of white, Christian Europe - but they are too bloody stupid to realise what they are doing.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #448 on: October 25, 2016, 06:08:06 pm »

Waterford Township Passes Resolution Against Accepting Syrian Refugees
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2016/10/24/waterford-township-passes-resolution-against-accepting-syrian-refugees/

My hometown rules!

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #449 on: October 25, 2016, 07:20:48 pm »

^ thumbsup

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #450 on: October 25, 2016, 08:00:28 pm »

I like to go for frequent walks in the evening and short ones at night, the LAST thing I need is for a handful of Syrians to attack me. I walk to go to the nearby store and get my favorite snacks. Throw in the fact that where I live is lightly locked, it would be an easy thing for a Syrian to break in. It is SUCH a relief that these small towns are pushing back and I was jolted to see Waterford in the DM this morning.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #451 on: November 06, 2016, 08:05:05 am »

Exactly as we said

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3909138/Albanian-migrants-illegally-sneaking-Britain-posing-child-refugees-putting-school-pupils-foster-families-risk.html
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #452 on: November 06, 2016, 09:08:10 am »

Care until they're 25?! In their country, they've been adults for 12 years by then (if they're even the age they say they are)!  Shocked

IMO child = prepubescent... no mistaking someone's age if they haven't hit puberty yet.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #453 on: November 06, 2016, 10:50:22 am »

just have to say Val - you are flat out right about Soros - he and other very wealthy people fund Black Lives Matter which is pretty odd - what is a black rights group doing taking money from wealthy white billionaires?

Something else that amazes me - Soros and his crowd fund the drug legalization groups since they figure they can then legally make fortunes off of the use of pot and other drugs
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #454 on: November 06, 2016, 11:33:09 am »

I watched a heart breaking interview last night in our poorest areas in the US last night.  West Virginia.  I'm talking cardboard houses, lack of everything and the refugees and immigrants living a much better lifestyle in the US.  ^That includes the BLM movement who get tons of money.  These former miners were and still are men and women of integrity and pride who had everything taken from them and it really made me stop and think about our priorities to our own citizens. 

We should wake up to certain realities here.  I've seen the same thing in the back woods of my home state of Michigan.  There are some truly disadvantaged and horrific situations right in my own back yard.  It's appalling to me then when I see how much is given, in California, to the refugees who have done nothing to deserve it and then expect more.  Not all, but most.  I'm not sure how that plays out in the greater Detroit area.  KF can speak better about that but I've flown over and Detroit looks like a bombed out Afghanistan.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #455 on: November 06, 2016, 10:45:52 pm »

I've spent three years in the ghetto, Pontiac, MI and frankly I know for a fact that we need to STOP taking on the world's refugees. West Virginians should be given these advantages and welfare and for some reason, we don't do that.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #456 on: November 07, 2016, 12:29:38 am »

^My, you are in the thick of it.

We need to pay very close attention to how the EU handles this whole thing and learn from it.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #457 on: November 07, 2016, 05:44:32 am »

The EU was too concerned about appearing "nice" and "modern" that it forgot the most important rule: safety first. Also, take care of your own people before letting others in... that includes both refugees and illegal/undocumented immigrants.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #458 on: November 07, 2016, 06:58:29 am »

These people are not refugees in the sense that they just want to stop over until the war blows over, they are coming and the government/public has had to assume the role of babysitter. They should NOT be among the general public and should NOT be getting residency and welfare.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #459 on: July 20, 2017, 09:15:48 pm »

Katie Hopkins has been in Sicily investigating claims that the charity Save the Children is colluding with people traffickers. She must have got too close to the truth as DM has pulled the story. Strange as they aren't usually afraid of her hard hitting articles so maybe pressure was brought to bear. At present this link still works but for how  long who knows.

http://archive.is/ex0zL

Huffington Post report active between KH and the charity

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/katie-hopkins_uk_596f4a08e4b00db3d0f46e11

« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 09:19:18 pm by marion » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 [23]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: