Royal Gossip
November 23, 2017, 09:12:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easter 2017  (Read 779 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2017, 06:52:26 pm »

Personally, I have zero interest in what the vile duo do, all I wish is for them to take a long walk off a short pier, would suit me fine, vile pair, give me Sophie any day, knocks spots off council cath for sure.  Pleased the press made such a thing about her having to curtsy to HM, bet that stuck in her throat big time, having to do that.  She has zero respect for HM at the best of times.  About time they got rid of that duo, long overdue in coming.  We need decent people in the rf, not trailer trash like council cath.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2017, 09:47:43 pm »

The York's and Wessex's live on the Windsor Great Park estate. Both Royal Lodge and Bagshot are part of that landholding of the monarch. It is regularly reported that both these branches of the family regularly spend part of Sunday with the Queen and Philip when they are at Windsor so the idea of them going over to Windsor either for breakfast or shortly after breakfast isn't unreasonable.

Anne and her family do often stay at the Castle for Easter.

The Cambridge's either stayed at KP and drove up for the service minus children or they are staying at Bucklebury, which I believe is more likely given its closeness to Windsor (both in Berkshire) and again drove over for the service.

It should be noted, I think, that Charles and Camilla weren't there but were in Scotland away from the entire family as well. Is that because they aren't wanted with the family? I suspect so ... which could see some interesting times ahead when Charles is in charge. Then I doubt that we will see anything like the full royal family on display at anything other than some really big events such as the Queen's funeral and the Coronation (although I doubt that we will see a full array of HRH's on the balcony after that - only Charles, Camilla, William, Kate, George, Charlotte and Harry - and spouse)
FrederickLouis
Baroness

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2017, 01:48:26 am »

The British Royals attended church.   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO_zG9NzMRM

Really A Baron
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: