Royal Gossip
May 28, 2017, 01:19:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Easter 2017  (Read 473 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: April 16, 2017, 01:25:27 pm »

Radiant Kate curtsies for the Queen as she joins William, Beatrice and other royals to attend an Easter Sunday service in Windsor

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4416018/Duchess-Cambridge-Easter-Sunday-church-service.html#ixzz4ePm3YInI
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
india
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 02:36:47 pm »

The Potato Head's beige outfit today screams airline stewardess. She's obviously is conducting a competition between her huge manlike adam's apple and her bloated Potato Head face to determine which is the biggest. Her thin lips stretched over her large tombstone false teeth are quite charming. She's a looker that one is.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 03:53:06 pm »

"Radiant kate"  -  was I looking at the wrong photos?  She looked a mess.  And who on earth wears that colour to church at Easter, could only be her.  Another end of line "tailored" up (cough cough) by her team of tarts.  Never get it right do they.  As for the face, hard as nails and looks as though she was crying all night  -  maybe bill medd had to force her to attend church, because she sure as h*ll does not look as though she wants to be there. And without her pr props as well. She could drag the poor little mites all the way around the world to Canada, but not to church  -  hmmmm, something wrong there.  She seems to spend her time  looking as though she spends the night crying  -  and it showed. Thought she might have made morej of an effort for Easter but obviously not looking at her unpleasant features today.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2017, 04:16:46 pm »

The Cambs seem to be the only ones who met w/ Liz at the church, as they were the only ones to bow & curtsey.
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/16/11/3F4B7CE700000578-4416018-Kate_curtseyed_and_William_bowed_his_head_as_they_greeted_the_Qu-a-28_1492338079337.jpg
And there seems to be a quickly forming gap between the Cambs and those in front and behind them
https://twitter.com/DavidLee_BM/status/853544882711011328
They look like the unwanted gate crashing guests.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2017, 04:28:13 pm »

Looking at other blogs they have the same opinion, they are not wanted.

Some awful photos of council caro here

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9hrql4W0AA4jmo.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9hrql6XkAAFZL9.jpg

This looks hideous, and she of course has to show big blue

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9hrql4XcAEO25M.jpg

Yes, interesting that they were the loners, speaks volumes doesn´t it. Wonder if church today a three line whip from HM

Bill medd looks happy - not

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9hrql7XcAADz5m.jpg

Yes, interesting that they were the loners, speaks volumes doesn´t it. Wonder if church today a three line whip from HM.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 04:33:35 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2017, 04:32:19 pm »

Oops, very sorry, double post  flower
india
Princess

« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2017, 04:36:13 pm »

Who in their right mind would want to talk to that ignorant idiot? First off, you couldn't hold a half way intelligent conversation with it. Secondly, you would be paranoid and scared she would take one of those big man hands of hers and start massaging her overused vastly exposed crotch. That would flip me out big time.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2017, 07:43:14 pm »

I thought  the Princess Royal looks like she's lost a lot of weight. And her coat is floating on her thin frame. She did have that health scare last year, I think.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2017, 09:01:21 pm »

^^Especially if you had to shake hands with her India.  Just think where they've been
india
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2017, 09:47:22 pm »

I would chop my hand off if it touched her foul grossness.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2017, 11:03:43 pm »

A DM commenter said that she looked like a nurse ready to give an enema and empty a bed pan in that get up.
india
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2017, 03:16:53 am »

Well, that just solidified my thoughts completely.
interrobanger
royal watcher

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2017, 04:40:02 am »

But I love the bright color of the queen's hat/coat combo! And the flowers are so fresh and springy as well.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2017, 09:18:53 am »

Oh please Val, don't insult nurses !! For a start nurses care about others, waity only cares about herself. She'd frighten the c**p out of her patients, they wouldn't need enemas

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2017, 03:35:30 pm »

The Cambs seem to be the only ones who met w/ Liz at the church, as they were the only ones to bow & curtsey.

When and where would all the other members of the family had seen the Queen that morning in order to get their curtseys/bows out of the way?   Did the Queen invite them to Windsor for breakfast?   Did they all stop off and wait in the foyer until she came down from her bedroom so that they could bow and curtsey and then she gave them a head start on their walk?   How exactly did everyone else get this done and William and Kate did not?
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2017, 03:52:50 pm »

^^ laugh  Nurse Ratched lives!
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 03:57:05 pm by Spitfire » Logged

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2017, 04:01:03 pm »

^Yes, she sure does. 

^^ Who knows, but anything is possible, and facts speak for themselves.  Council cath and dork features were the only two there curstying/bowing - which is always done for first meet and greet of the day, it is etiquette, so as the others did not d that it tells us they had already did a meet and greet minus  cc and dork features.  Etiquette is always followed, why would Easter Sunday be different. Why should HM not have invited the others for breakfast, it is her home, her familyy, she can do what she likes.  Easter is a family time when all said and done.  May I ask, reversing the question, how you know she did not invite them for breakfast  -  were you actually there.  If not then you know as much as we do.  If cc and dork features found the rf  not good enough to spend some time with at Christmas why would the rf want to bother with them at Easter.  The church walk including cc and dork features was pure pr  -  quite obvious nobody wanted to talk to them or mix with them as evidenced on the video.  HM probably gave them a three line whip to attend.  Cc looked as though she had been crying all night, and gave the impression she did not want to be there, dork features his usual self when with dd, clenched jaw and looking utterly miserable and sporting a false grin.

As nobody on this board was there at the Easter service, we do not know who stayed overnight and who didn´t. As I said, the facts tell us the story though, and it is quite obvious others had already done their meet and greet with HM, the dorks appear the last to do it.
india
Princess

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2017, 04:24:53 pm »

Yes, The Dorks did do their meet and greet last. This is very obvious. And it is so obvious that nobody wants any part of The Dorks. And no wonder considering what they have done. Appalling. If no one knows as to what I am talking about then go to Members Only Section and check out The Surrogacy thread.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2017, 04:27:32 pm »

^ and ^^  Ah, well, the assumption that William and Kate were the only royals who bowed and curtsied to the Queen is incorrect. 

This video shows the Wessex family curtseying and bowing to the Queen, as well.    Of course, Sophie is such a butt kisser, she probably does it every fifteen minutes, but still . . .      easter-egg-basket

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/16/queen-royal-family-attend-easter-sunday-service-windsor-castle/

HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2017, 04:54:48 pm »

Possibly the Cambs were not the only ones to see Liz for the first time that day, but it remains telling that the press emphasizes this, and only shows the Cambs bowing/ curtseying, but not any others. These are subtle but powerful hints the press does often, and always has.
As to why the Cambs could/ would be the only ones to see Liz for the first time, we can't know that, but we know that it wouldn't be the first time that the Cambs turn up unexpectedly or later than all others (and bring the Medds along to gatescrash!) and then are the only ones to bow/ curtsey. It could be that the others stay nearby and did meet Liz for breakfast beforehand, why not, whilst the Cambs stay in Berks or even Ldn and pop up for the photo-ops only.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: