Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 04:55:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle VIII  (Read 16843 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #160 on: May 05, 2017, 05:45:24 am »

^Yes.  I think the harsh, cold light of the morning after and a heavy dose of reality has arrived for Ms. Markle.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #161 on: May 05, 2017, 02:48:10 pm »

I hope so.  She bores me.     bored3
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #162 on: May 05, 2017, 06:04:05 pm »

Sorry to say but MM  isnt the first one to cash in with a royal relationships and wont be the last unfortunally sorry

Its obvious shes cashing in on the relationship..as well as its obvious Harrys knows it, aproves it and i dare to say he even likes it...im sure hes gaining something with such relationships or just enjoyint in a way or another...otherwise he wouldnt date such women...same with his bro jus saying...I dont get why after all his past relationships with womens such as florencebb, cressidab, molly, or whathever the hell this prince has been with seriouslly does people really expect him to be with a decent women??Sorry again but i think people need to get over this ilusion...if its not this one it will be another like her or worst so serriouslly... sigh

I think media is just desperate for anything thats linked to royals...notice that since Prince Philip retirement announcement and pippa showing up finally noone has said a thing about her..its obvious a lot of what said about her in media is not necessarilly coming from her pr...its media and fans obssessed about this women that keeps her on focus seriouslly  sigh

« Last Edit: May 05, 2017, 06:12:34 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2017, 11:08:02 pm »

^^Boy, no kidding.  SOOOO boring.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Amanda
royal watcher

« Reply #164 on: May 06, 2017, 07:22:08 pm »

Harry is including her more and more in his social environment loveshower

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4480130/Prince-Harry-horses-exclusive-Ascot-polo-event.html
camilapitanga
Countess

« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2017, 07:30:59 pm »

Was just about to post this Amanda....Thanx for posting thankyou
Have to say im happy to see them toguether and she looks amazing...i do like her...dont think shes nothing extrordinare but i do like her, think shes a great influence on him and seems to be a nice person with lots of good things to add to him and the RF.I think in case they ever marry shes by far the best option he ever had and will be a great royal.JMO.

In a general way i think she makes harry happy and its finally a real relationship after that fiasco with the last one its great to see him with a real person in a real relationship...she seems to like him and thats what matters to me honestlly.

I have to say i didnt expect this...but im happy shes in london with him..i dont think it means anything more than a couple dating and being toguether thats all...but yeah it definatelly serves to show most people who criticize the couple for everything that  ONCE AGAIN theres another proof that theyre toguether and as serious as ever...I really love seeing harry back to his old self ( the good part)...playing polo, being happy to be himself and a royal, taking about his mom and causes he enjoys fighitng for whathever....he looks happy and in a good place to me and thats what trully matters!Thats how harry is and acts when hes in love and i cant deny that it makes me happy to see him back like this...hope it all workes well for both!

I do think if the rumours that shes having a time off from suits she definatelly will spend sometime with harry in the uk and probbally will attend pippas wedding as his plus one.Lets wait to see.

« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 07:35:55 pm by camilapitanga » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2017, 07:48:01 pm »

Meghan Markle attends FIRST ever public event with Prince Harry as she cheers along as he plays polo at exclusive Ascot club in front of star-packed crowd

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4480130/Prince-Harry-horses-exclusive-Ascot-polo-event.html
The car company's the sponsor of her tv show Suits so she has a reason to be there outside of Harry.
I might have to give up on him if I see pictures of them together as a couple because he's being shunning her for months.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Amanda
royal watcher

« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2017, 07:53:21 pm »

Meghan Markle attends FIRST ever public event with Prince Harry as she cheers along as he plays polo at exclusive Ascot club in front of star-packed crowd

The car company's the sponsor of her tv show Suits so she has a reason to be there outside of Harry.
I might have to give up on him if I see pictures of them together as a couple because he's being shunning her for months.

Oh God, you can't be seriouslol easter-lol easter-lol ... They are firmer than ever, it is clear and explicit
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2017, 10:42:07 pm »

see all the $ being made by Megsy?

Markle, 35, looked proud as she watched from the sidelines. The Suits star wore a high-cut, sleeveless navy Antonia Berardi dress with an asymmetrical hem. She accessorized the look with a pair of dark shades and a white Aritzia blazer, which she wore over her shoulders. Markle also wore Aquazurra shoes and a bracelet from the Shoebox Project." I took it from the banana drama blog

watch - all next week there will be articles (actually adverts) in the US fashion and gossip mags - highlighting this event ostensibly as the real romance - but in fact - she is making $ - it is all a showmance - to make $

if she really was in a romance with him - would she be selling all this tat like crazy?

Stupid Harry got himself caught this time - bet she is the last celeb he dates
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2017, 10:59:02 pm »

^ I too think it will be the last celeb that Harry dates, as I believe an engagement is in the offing. The DM often inserts the brand name and price of clothing, shoes etc that the person in the article is wearing. They've done it with Pippa and Kate as well, countless times. Meghan will probably attend Pippa's wedding ceremony as well.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 11:01:00 pm by Rosella » Logged
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2017, 11:17:41 pm »

^ I agree with you Rossella, Meghan will be the last celeb dating Harry because they' re gonna get married and I' m afraid it will happen very soon  laundry
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2017, 11:32:08 pm »

Intersting how the few photos of murky marble are all grainy, and nobody appears to be even looking at her let alone being friendly, she is a nobody.  All the other photos are as clear as day.  Jamaica all over again.
danifaul
Countess

Sorry for the spelling errors..

« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2017, 11:42:11 pm »

1- Roselle - Camilla - Liv -Amanda
I do not know if she's the 'only one' for Harry.
He is always like that in dating at a distance. Everything romantic.  wopedo All normal, predictable.
The question .... The difference will be when they live and see each other every day.

2 - Like the style (in polo event)  flower

3 -  She is 100%, all the 'eggs' in the basket  
We do not hear of test for movies or series, she will change to London when Suits finishes. ... and then?

Maybe he found his Kate,  tehe but in the young version Carole
Yes Meghan reminds me of Caarole young (not physically)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2017, 11:45:46 pm by danifaul » Logged

Anastasia
courtier

« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2017, 11:56:39 pm »

She looks so out of place. Sorry but it will get worse, when they have already married shifty I have never seen such animosity towards a royal gf. People seem to get her antics, not only people who usually follow royalty. Its very telling 90% of comments are harsh. I dont think anyone can stand that for long.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #174 on: May 07, 2017, 12:00:12 am »

I think Meg will be his default girlfriend; if things do not work out, Meg will get the ring and Harry will marry her. I do not think however that Meg is going to go away quietly and I do wager that any woman the Windsors need is going to end up staying away out of that mess.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #175 on: May 07, 2017, 12:09:25 am »

^ The people on the balcony are looking at what's going on on the polo field, the match, not aimlessly chatting to each other.
Redheaded Mark Dyer and his wife, the blonde woman in the lacy dress standing next to her, were near to Meghan throughout the match. It's not beyond the bounds of possibility that Mark, Harry's mentor and second dad, and his wife, were asked by Harry to look after Meghan while the match was on.

Meghan looks no more out of place than anyone else there. And people on forums and Twitter and DM commenters don't speak for the opinions of the 63 million or more people who live in the British Isles.

The photos of Meghan are grainy because she, the Dyers and others are up on a balcony and the photos were taken some distance away. The clear photos of celebs were posed on the grass and near to the photographer.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #176 on: May 07, 2017, 12:46:22 am »

i like her dress. feelings still remain the same those two getting hitch.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
dianab
Countess

« Reply #177 on: May 07, 2017, 01:15:13 am »

I think Meg will be his default girlfriend; if things do not work out, Meg will get the ring and Harry will marry her. I do not think however that Meg is going to go away quietly and I do wager that any woman the Windsors need is going to end up staying away out of that mess.
wedding ... next year... for this couple... this woman hasnt a clue about freaking mess is getting married into the dysfuncional Windsors... but her ambition blinds her ... my humble 2 cents
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #178 on: May 07, 2017, 01:22:22 am »

The taxpayer is not going to put up with this social-climber - she is not Duchess material. Don't even think the current event seems real; something very off about it.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2017, 02:45:06 am »

Meghan's dazzling smile that says: Our love is VERY pukka
It is the smile of a girl who knows she has bagged Britain’s most eligible bachelor. Meghan Markle was beaming yesterday as she watched her boyfriend Prince Harry playing polo.
The American actress made her first appearance at a public event alongside the Prince in yet another sign of the seriousness of their relationship. She also met Harry’s mentor, Mark Dyer, a former Army officer, at the Audi Polo Challenge at Ascot.
While Harry demonstrated his skill on the field, Miss Markle seemed completely at ease as she stood clapping and talking next to Mr Dyer.
The 35-year-old looked stunning in a navy blue dress with an asymmetric hem, chic white jacket and ankle-tie stilettos.
A source close to Harry said: ‘Dyer’s opinion is important to Harry. Mark adored Harry’s former girlfriends Cressida Bonas and Chelsy Davy – but he really likes Meghan. They have been getting on like a house on fire.’
Harry introduced Meghan to his mentor at the Sands End pub in Fulham, which Mr Dyer owns. The 50-year-old has been a guiding figure for both Harry and William since the mid-1990s when he was an equerry. Harry, 32, and Meghan are said to make regular trips to his pub.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4480590/BBC-slammed-paternity-slur-against-Prince-Harry.html#ixzz4gLxdm0bT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Oh, alrighty then.  bored3
Notice that it's in the same article regarding the BBC fictional show on the royals.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 02:49:44 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: