Royal Gossip
September 23, 2017, 03:47:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince Harry is dating Meghan Markle VIII  (Read 16850 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: April 14, 2017, 06:32:44 pm »

Well while she's out and about  Harry better be planning something cute and fun for her when she gets back .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
logically
courtier

« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2017, 07:31:07 pm »

Wow I was once in Jr high and dated a cool guy and wore initial jewelry to show off.  guess where that relationship went!

really that is pathetic with eh initial jewelry and the product placements.  did she release a grainy photo so her product walks would pay more?  cause if they are so in love and only have a few days why go to yoga?
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2017, 07:52:11 pm »

Sealed with an 'H'! Meghan Markle steps out wearing ANOTHER piece of jewellery with Prince Harry's initial on after the royal flew out to Toronto to spend Easter with her (so where is he?)
Meghan carried a Goyard handbag, which costs upwards of £1,000,  as she walked to the exercise class, which her mother, Doria Ragland, teaches.

There was no sign of her British boyfriend, who was seen going incognito in a baseball hat and carrying a large duffel bag over his shoulder as he made his way into the actress' Toronto home late on Wednesday night.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4405584/Meghan-Markle-displays-toned-legs-Toronto.html
This woman's funny. There was criticism of her not showing off who makes the yoga mats she carries around and low and behold, she's showing off the logo on the mat.  tehe  I guess Harry's at her house cooking and cleaning whilst she's out on her daily pap walk.

It's Good Friday - what is open on statutory holidays, yoga studios?
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2017, 07:58:05 pm »

Why does she look like a tangerine?
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2017, 10:02:16 pm »

Maybe he couldn't stand the yoga aroma and hightailed it home?  sly  shifty
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2017, 10:12:16 pm »

She likely drowned in self-tanner.

Sealed with an 'H'! Meghan Markle steps out wearing ANOTHER piece of jewellery with Prince Harry's initial on after the royal flew out to Toronto to spend Easter with her (so where is he?)
Meghan carried a Goyard handbag, which costs upwards of £1,000,  as she walked to the exercise class, which her mother, Doria Ragland, teaches.
There was no sign of her British boyfriend, who was seen going incognito in a baseball hat and carrying a large duffel bag over his shoulder as he made his way into the actress' Toronto home late on Wednesday night.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4405584/Meghan-Markle-displays-toned-legs-Toronto.html
This woman's funny. There was criticism of her not showing off who makes the yoga mats she carries around and low and behold, she's showing off the logo on the mat.  tehe  I guess Harry's at her house cooking and cleaning whilst she's out on her daily pap walk.

It wouldn't surprise me; it's not like Harry has anything better to do like do appearances, engage with his charities, chat with media reporters, or actually hang around decent people who will provide enriching memories and actually enjoy talking instead of boozing or getting stoned. PLaying at being normal is a favorite Windsor past-time.

It's like Harry gets off on being decent and being interested in the larger world and can't at all fathom that he has to actually make a sincere effort. One day he's going to wake up and realize that he's lost his title, lost his money, and lost his home in a revolution. Then the dolt might in fact actually realize that he threw so much of his life away and I don't think he'll be able to retire to a life of self-indulgent obscurity. FEW revolutions are peaceful when it comes to removing royals and there is so much increasingly open hatred towards the entire Windsor clan. Revolutions are never by-the-numbers.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2017, 12:35:21 am »

Gossip Cop, however, did reach out to a Markle confidante, who acknowledged the ring does resemble the letter that begins the royal’s first name, but assures us it’s actually a decorative band, and “it’s not an H.” Gossip Cop has also reached out for an official comment from the actress’s rep, but has yet to hear back.
http://www.gossipcop.com/meghan-markle-h-ring-not-prince-harry/
The company who made the ring might've gotten miffed at this mistake.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2017, 01:21:39 am »

^^ Harry has done quite a few appearances and involvement with his charities this year, including chatting to wounded warriors, mental health professionals and others , more than the Cambridges, actually, so far  and there is more to come including Invictus
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2017, 02:14:29 am »

She's a walking billboard it seems. She gets paid to wear the clothes and accessories.  It's shameful when we're supposed to believe that Harry's in town to be with her but she's out making money off the association. bignono
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS4H8kJhuCZ/

Still Merching Hard

Megs is pushing her products hard today. This is happens after she puts a “big” pic like yesterday’s “thief in the night” Harry pic. She puts out a lot of articles with merchandise to take advantage of the boost in visibility.
https://anonymoushouseplantfan.tumblr.com/post/159582657611/still-merching-hard
This is very interesting. It has links to her pushing products. It's very detailed with screenshots, highlight ans such. 

Keep Calm and Carry On
munchkin
royal watcher

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2017, 02:26:26 am »

Interesting points brought up on the blog pages. Are these pics decoys and are MM and H somewhere else? Playing games again...
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2017, 02:55:33 am »

^^ Harry has done quite a few appearances and involvement with his charities this year, including chatting to wounded warriors, mental health professionals and others , more than the Cambridges, actually, so far  and there is more to come including Invictus

The poster on TRF who does the weekly update there has William on 31 with Harry on 29 and Kate on 26 to the 6th April. She also does point at that the online CC hasn't updated from the 17th to 27th February and elsewhere she has found out that there were 95 engagements carried out on those days - some of which would have been done by the Cambridges or Harry no doubt. There isn't much between 31, 29 and 26. What is Harry's excuse for so few engagements is a valid question? William's is his part-time job with the air ambulance and Kate's is having young children but Harry has no such excuse. He has been unemployed now for nearly two years since leaving the army.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2017, 02:56:41 am »

Why play games though? It's totally unnecessary and would backfire on them, especially Harry as he's gearing up for the London marathon next week and IG games. How would people trust or respect him if he's off with his (bad word). Something's going on because the DM isn't accepting any new comments on the article regarding her pap stroll today. She owes everyone an appology for using Harry to make money for herself as that's plain to see regardless if they're together or not. That's a big no-no. She's not subtle but in your face about it too.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2017, 03:59:50 am »

^^I am a regular poster on TRF. As you say the poster there that collates Royal engagements has had great difficulties because the official record for early this year hasn't been kept up to date on the monarchy site. Large chunks of February are missing, for instance.

However, Gert's Royals also does an official count and may have access to the CC. She has William on 32, Kate on 26 and Harry on 36 so far this year. I've just checked on her site.

As for William's very part time job, that will be finishing in July, resulting in William also being 'unemployed'. I actually think however that both Princes are in the process of transitioning into full time royals, a process that will speed up with Prince Philip 96 this year.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2017, 04:46:34 am »

Each time he goes out jetting, that is one less hour of work in his offices or appearances; no excuse for shirking.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2017, 05:18:19 am »

^

Even his most loyal fans are questioning his party lifestyle and although he has done more engagements than the hapless duo his popularity has sunk enormously.  Insiders say that the reason Waity and Willy often do separate engagements is to make it look more to the public.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2017, 06:02:50 am »

As most royal couple do a large number of separate engagements does that mean that all the couples are trying to make it look like they are doing more or is it only William and Kate, who actually do the least amount of separate engagements. e.g. Sophie and Edward have done fewer than 10 together this year but have both done more than the Cambridge's. It is rare to read of them doing things as a couple in the CC. Charles and Camilla only tend to do together engagements on either 'away days' or overseas and that is the same with the Queen and Philip.

The argument that doing separate engagements is to make it look more to the public only works if that applies to all of the couples and the actual policy of the family is to accept as many invitations as possible and that means separate engagements for couples - not just for William and Kate but for all of them.
cate1949
Princess

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2017, 06:07:26 am »

Harry seems to be working more but in fact he is still no where near the level of work the public wants to see from the younger royals - that is the problem for the trio - people do not like seeing younger people working so much less than their older relatives.  Harry especially cause he has neither another job nor a family.

I think an example - Harry having pics of him sneaking into the back door of his alleged GF - who he is rarely photographed with - at night looking over his shoulder to see if he is getting caught - that is simply not the image of a Prince anyone wants.  So it is very damaging to him.

But I suspect no one can tell the trio anything - especially Harry and Will.  So I would not count on things changing anytime soon.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2017, 06:51:07 am »

I would be so fed up if I were the taxpayer or an MP. I do think there should be talks about if younger royals should be asked at eighteen if whether or not they want the public life and if not, they should renounce their "HRH" and public stipend. No more having it both ways. Harry needs to stop cloak/dagger BS and start stop acting like he's conducting a covert operation on behalf of the MI6.

marion
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2017, 08:27:53 am »

It's high time Harry grew up and started behaving like an adult, not a scruffy teenager furtively skulking around. I used to be one of his biggest​ fans but no more. He and the lazybridges are making the RF look like a few episodes of TOWIE

As for the hapless duo, you could be right Val re why they do separate engagements or it could just be they can't stand being together ...Willy always looks as if he's about to throttle her

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2017, 01:44:46 pm »

Meghan Markle Ring NOT An “H,” Despite Claim

Meghan Markle is not wearing a ring with the letter “H” for Prince Harry, nor did the royal gift her with the gold band, despite a new claim that was widely picked up. Gossip Cop can exclusively correct this. We’re told it’s not what it seems.

http://www.gossipcop.com/meghan-markle-h-ring-not-prince-harry/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: