Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:09:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crown (Netflix)  (Read 3242 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2018, 02:08:39 pm »

I'll be interested to see who plays Diana. In TV films of the Charles and Diana relationship the actresses who portrayed  her rarely resembled her, and Naomi Watts was miles too short in that disastrous movie that came out.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2018, 02:54:43 pm »

^Agreed and I, too, look forward to that.  They always get Diana wrong especially with the godawful wigs.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2018, 03:01:50 pm »

Am I the only one who gets bored with this series? At least for me there is no hype. I already know what will happen. And the old generation at least is more interesting but Camz and Charles again?!?!?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2018, 03:14:10 pm »

There already have been numerous TV films and the clunker of a movie with Naomi Watts. I would like to see more of Princess Anne's situation. She got married first.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2018, 03:34:22 pm »

^^TBH, Alex, I haven't watched it this season, so, yeah, it's not so exciting.  No buzz on it anyway.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2018, 08:30:57 pm »

Will they cover APB's affair with Princess Anne?
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2018, 09:15:18 pm »

Am I the only one who gets bored with this series? At least for me there is no hype. I already know what will happen. And the old generation at least is more interesting but Camz and Charles again?!?!?
old generation scandals are fun but charles/camilla/diana stuff are a interesting stuff in their own category. the author of this series have my respect! if he portrait charles being in love with camilla since since he was 20, he's saying no lie (according to both charles & diana). i'm sure seeing camilla, diana & fergie scandals will be very amusing.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2018, 11:29:30 pm »

Charles had other women in his life. I think he loves himself the most.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #68 on: October 23, 2018, 12:41:58 am »

i think next season(s) will be very amusing to watch...
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: