Royal Gossip
June 24, 2017, 11:15:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Crown (Netflix)  (Read 132 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: April 10, 2017, 05:44:36 pm »

The Duchess of Cornwall will be portrayed by a mystery actress in The Crown (as producer hints at trouble ahead for royals in the Netflix drama)

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4394728/Duchess-Cornwall-appear-Crown.html#ixzz4drjNLTXx
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Claire Foy is pleased to be abdicating from Netflix's ‘The Crown’
https://www.timeout.com/london/blog/claire-foy-is-pleased-to-be-abdicating-from-netflixs-the-crown-041017

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HennyPenny
gossip insider

« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2017, 03:38:15 am »

thumbsup thumbsup I can barely wait until November to see the second season. I already have my snacks planned out and my favorite blanket at the ready... I will lock myself in my apartment and forget about the outside world...
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 07:26:42 pm »

My sister got Netflix on a trial basis and loves the series... so far.

Her only regret is that she did not wait until the whole series was finished so she could only watch the first 6 episodes when the trial finished.

ME? I'm waiting until after my holidays and the first series is available to watch before trying Netflix. Can't wait.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2017, 06:11:13 am »

I cannot watch The Crown .. it's very inaccurate, in its casting and in it's historical research ... it drives me MAD  Kate-Horror-Queen

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: