Royal Gossip
August 19, 2017, 04:41:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20th anniversary of Diana's death.  (Read 2207 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2017, 12:30:57 am »

I truly think the Palace has lackeys working in the comments section. They parrot the BOrderline Personality Disorder of Junor and make up stories. There is some guy supposedly from India name Prabu who praises Charles to the skies and makes crude comments about DIana. And the arrowing seems to be monitored. The story about Fergie is ridiculous since the royals soon loathed her and found her an embarrassment. Charles whined about the second not being a daughter which leads me to believe that he had no intention of having any more children since he did his duty and left Diana's bed to go for comfort with Camilla. Some of the comments sound alike by are by different people. And Charles is made to look like some sort of Deity by some of them.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2017, 01:53:49 am »

The story come from Diana!! She sure knew better about their feelings for Fergie when she got married than you or any of us here. Fergie was on good terms with Charles for years. The Queen was very fond of hers too.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2017, 02:32:29 am »

I think since the debacle of Fergie's topless photos appearing in the tabs (and while Fergie was at Balmoral!) the Queen  was fed up. Fergie was unceremoniously ordered to pack and leave the premises. Fergie was especially disappointed in not being invited to William's wedding and told the media this. So all is not well with her and the royals.  If Charles were fond of Fergie he would not have barred her daughters from working. Of course they were fond of Fergie at first. No question about that.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #83 on: June 16, 2017, 12:26:18 pm »

Your timeline and the timeline of story I commented are completely opposite. It's beyond me what happened 20 years after Diana died have to do with the story SHE told Morton. PS. I've never said Fergie is on good terms with the Royals
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 12:31:50 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #84 on: June 16, 2017, 01:30:53 pm »

She and Diana were persona non grata with the royals by 1992. Fergie got her picture in the paper with the financial adviser. I think Diana and Fergie did for the most part get along. They appeared to have fun together but Fergie had her own issues with Prince Andrew and the marriage.  I think though Diana (had she lived) would have told William to invite Fergie to his wedding. The others did not care much her. The honeymoon period for the royals and Fergie did not last very long since she was running up bills on fashions and so on  and living well beyond her means.
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #85 on: June 16, 2017, 06:26:31 pm »

I think Diana was raised in a harder school in regards to upbringing and basically she didn't comprehend why Fergie would cheat on a husband who was not unfaithful or as bullying as Charles was. When I think on it, Fergie was in my view a bad egg for much of her life, given the choices she chose to make.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #86 on: June 16, 2017, 07:07:27 pm »

^ Yup a bad egg then and a bad egg now.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2017, 07:51:40 pm »

Thing is, that if the press had been free to poke around her past, I wonder how it would have looked, Andrew marrying a woman who was supported and paid for by numerous boyfriends on expensive trips and hanging around the fast set that was certainly not at all pure as driven snow. Men don't pay for a woman's expenses unless they're getting something in return and I do think she has also racked up quite a number in regards to paying her bills.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2017, 08:38:48 pm »

According to rumors she led a very colorful life before marrying Andrew.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2017, 09:38:46 pm »

Shortly before her first date with Andrew she had broken up with Paddy McNally, an older man who did not want marriage. I recall he was a widower. She broke up with him because he did not commit to her but just live with her.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2017, 09:43:55 pm »

Yup she lived with Paddy at his ski chalet in Switzerland and also acted as his chalet girl, he strung her along for a while. While in Switzerland its rumored that she acquired quit the reputation.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 09:49:40 pm by jackiew » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2017, 09:46:10 pm »

She did live in the Outback with her sister Jane and then went to Brazil or Argentina. She was hardly unworldly and it's not as if she didn't know about the royal life or about the wider world in general. I do remember a few others besides Paddy, I think there were dozens more lovers than just five.

jackiew
courtier

« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2017, 09:58:25 pm »

I think she thought that by marrying into the Royal family they would clean up all her past indiscretions, and that she would have an endless supply of money to spend, that the Royal family would pay all her bills.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2017, 10:28:34 pm »

I sometimes wonder if whether or not Diana would have ever made up with Fergie. I wonder what the press might reveal about Diana's feelings towards Fergie.

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2017, 10:41:14 pm »

The night I took on Camilla: Diana's tapes reveal how the princess bravely confronted her love rival at a 40th birthday party telling her 'I know exactly what's going on... And I want my husband'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4612290/Diana-s-tapes-reveal-moment-confronted-Camilla.html#ixzz4kChlj53i
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2017, 10:53:41 pm »

This is also an old story. There is a story on Camilla also  but the comments are being moderated.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2017, 11:45:01 pm »

everything that's being printed is old news coming up to the 20th they have yet to print any brand new news

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #97 on: June 17, 2017, 12:04:32 am »

Well, nothing new to report on someone who's been gone for nearly 20 years. Also, Charles and Camilla are still alive, maybe we'll get more news down the road.
jackiew
courtier

« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2017, 12:05:20 pm »

^^IA the Mail is repeating old boring news  bored3 .
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2017, 12:46:33 pm »

After 20 years it is about time the allowed Diana to rest in peace. All this muck raking is disgusting, and I blame the Terrible Twins for start it up with some sort of celebration.  Of course they need the pr, the pair of them, so once again let us haul out the Diana get out of jail card, completely forgetting that it was worn out and in the bin years ago they used it so much.  Many of the younger generation now, born since Diana died, are probably not interested, a lot of the sugars have no doubt passed away.  About time they left her alone.  She had good points and bad points, we all know that, why dredge it all up now.  Many articles on the internet with comments saying it is about time the Terrible Twins grew up and stopped using their mother for pr purposes.  Sorry to say but as much as I liked Diana she spawned two lazy. bleating, unpleant iddiots with those two.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: