Royal Gossip
April 24, 2019, 12:08:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20th anniversary of Diana's death.  (Read 7924 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2017, 01:30:43 am »

^Charles seems to have liked scampering out to the gardens of Highgrove in his pj's to meet Camilla as his valet had to wash green-stained pyjamas in the mid 1980's, though he may have worn riding breeches on some occasions, who knows. He and Camilla certainly went out riding with the local hunt because the two of them were caught on one occasion early in Charles's marriage, riding side by side deep in conversation. A red faced Charles shouted at the photographer to leave them alone. This was at a time when Camilla and the editor of the Sun newspaper were in regular communication with each other.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2017, 01:41:22 am »

I remember Diana said when she was going through depression postpartum (after William was born) that Charles spent days hunting - where he could meet Camilla... remember Camilla was very interested if Diana will hunt or not...
« Last Edit: June 13, 2017, 01:43:35 am by dianab » Logged
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2017, 06:44:55 am »

If it mentions how William and Harry struggle with the same mental issues as their mother I wouldn't be surprised if the publisher's office is torched.

^ Maybe + their marriage and "family life" could affect, too. 

HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2017, 01:48:52 pm »

C&C would also frequently "disappear" during hunts and then reappear towards the end.. So the answer to "Riding Camilla or riding WITH Camilla?" is: both.
How sycophants continue to claim that C&C restarted their affair in 1986 is beyond me or the claim that Diana cheated first.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2017, 02:15:38 pm »

It was sick that Charles phoned Camilla right away when he found out Diana was pregnant with William. He could not stay away from Camilla. I don't get why Diana is called "mad" (I think the Palace is working the arrows and comments) because she was upset with Charles keeping Camilla around. I think he was going to see Camilla when Diana had the quarrel with him.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2017, 04:00:56 pm »

The mindset of the BRF is that being in that family is such an honor that any kind of attachment is a privilege, but one mustn't get above oneself by expecting being treated with genuine courtesy, or having fidelity or even being treated with respect. This is a family that things their presence is such an honor that the host will foot the bill and also lay out his wife/daughters for the male royals without complaint. That is their mentality.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2017, 11:46:44 pm »

Part IV:

'I saw my father slap my mother across the face': Painfully aware her parents wanted a boy, Diana's deeply intimate tapes reveal the agonising childhood that sowed the seeds for disastrous marriage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4601340/Diana-s-tapes-reveal-deeply-unhappy-childhood.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2017, 01:01:03 am »

How did it sow the seeds for a disastrous marriage? Diana was in an entirely different situation, marrying a man who later admitted he preferred another woman when he married her. Charles had his own baggage that he brought into the marriage. He felt entitled to sleep with his friends' wives. In a documentary about Kanga, it was said that her husband deliberately came back home later so Charles could have quality time with his wife. Charles went into the marriage with a bad attitude that he never wanted to change. He apparently thought he was above all others and could do as he pleased. He probably thought that Diana should feel honored that he chose her and she should not complain because after all he married her. Diana's father apparently knew nothing about Biology if he blamed her mother for not producing a boy right away. There was a dead son, John, before DIana was born but died almost right after birth.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2017, 01:06:00 am »

I don't think any of this is healthy.

Diana was clearly not healthy by sharing this with non-professionals and I don't think feeling sorry for her is healthy either.

I'm going to get flamed, but I have to get this out:

From an early age, I think Diana was in fact seriously troubled well beyond Charles' infidelity and I do think she was at some point not trying to survive, but close to self destructing. Sane people don't unload on their interviewers and don't record stuff like this with someone other than a professional.

Charles' infidelity didn't cause Diana to break down, in fact, I think it was just the topping on the misery of her early life and struggles. Diana enjoyed life for a while as a socialite in London, but that evening out was disrupted by the time in Charles' life and then marriage, which she was clearly unready for.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2017, 01:51:45 am »

The fact she led a happy, WORKING and healthy in London as single girl/woman barely out of her teens - away of her family who treated her as a 2nd class citizen and before Charles - says otherwise. Her traumatic early family life didnt led her to alcohol or drugs when she was on her own in London. She seemed much more stable than many W & H friends, ie. Guy Pelly

The issues started when moved in with the royals post-engagement. It's telling even a mess as Sarah Ferguson get over her eating disorser after she left the Windsor environmental. Let's if she had met James Hewitt in 1980, I doubt she'd had any of issues she had in 1rst months with Charles. The fact after Charles she repeatedly fell for commoners says a lot IMO. She and Charles obviously werent the type of each other

IMO there a thing very creepy about the Windsors behind the scenes. I bet after the divorce Kate will also look healthy again. Even Camilla who have always been slender become a fat woman through her royal marriage.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 02:02:57 am by dianab » Logged
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2017, 05:09:29 am »

^There isn't enough money on the planet that would get me to marry into that family.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2017, 08:25:03 am »

The more and more skeletons turn up from their cupboard.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #72 on: June 14, 2017, 10:07:15 am »

It is telling that no worldly woman wanted to marry into that family and telling that no one titled wanted to have William.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #73 on: June 14, 2017, 11:22:48 am »

I don't think any of this is healthy.

Diana was clearly not healthy by sharing this with non-professionals and I don't think feeling sorry for her is healthy either.

I'm going to get flamed, but I have to get this out:

From an early age, I think Diana was in fact seriously troubled well beyond Charles' infidelity and I do think she was at some point not trying to survive, but close to self destructing. Sane people don't unload on their interviewers and don't record stuff like this with someone other than a professional.

Charles' infidelity didn't cause Diana to break down, in fact, I think it was just the topping on the misery of her early life and struggles. Diana enjoyed life for a while as a socialite in London, but that evening out was disrupted by the time in Charles' life and then marriage, which she was clearly unready for.

I don't think she was "troubled." She was trying to build her own life and worked when she did not really have to. She did not drink and stumble out of clubs like her sons and daughter in law did throughout their twenties. She liked her work as her employers have attested and managed the flat and had an enjoyable time there. Who would be ready for the weirdness of Prince Charles and his family? Maybe if she had been able to spend more time on her own she would have seen through him and not have been so flattered by his attentions. Her family wanted the marriage especially her father. And Charles was built up in the media as this "wonderful" person when he had skeletons in his closet. She was pretty much alone and she did not have her flatmates to confide in when she was moved into Buckingham Palace.  She trusted too much. She found the right person to confide in when she saw the Dr. that helped get her bulimia under control.

Charles like Diana did confide too much. When he saw how popular she was he wrote whining letters to his friends. They "helped" Charles by starting to trash Diana, leak stories to the media and provide hide-outs for Charles and Camilla (who were already meeting up at hunts). Unlike DIana, he never went to a doctor to sort things out. He felt above it all. One woman who barely knew Charles was asked if she ever had morning sickness that his wife was experiencing. Charles had no clue.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #74 on: June 15, 2017, 04:18:32 am »

None of Diana's previous employers thought she was troubled, if they had she would not have been allowed to work with vulnerable little children.  The mud thrown by the Charles' camp regarding Diana having "issues" has obviously been swallowed by some.

Very well put Sandy  BFF2

sandy
Princess

« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2017, 02:20:58 pm »

Thank you Tatiana!

I see the Palace people or PR people are working the comments section. They just keep parroting the Spin of Prince Charles over and over saying Diana had Borderline Personality Disorder, how sensitive Charles is and the howler is when they insist Charles and Camilla were "just friends."
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2017, 04:27:22 pm »

'We were so close, then Harry was born... Bang! Our marriage was down the drain': Ignored by her husband, terrified of her public role and devastated that Charles was back with Camilla. The latest revelations from Diana's tapes

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4605174/The-latest-revelations-Diana-s-tapes.html#ixzz4k5LIMDyQ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
sandy
Princess

« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2017, 09:13:26 pm »

This is very old news. Charles wanted a daughter, etc etc.

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2017, 10:49:24 pm »

If Charles wanted a daughter, he should have stayed with his wife and worked on his marriage. Diana was still young and wanted more children, maybe they could have had a daughter in 1986 or 1987.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2017, 12:06:34 am »

Part VI:

Charles said: Why can't you be all jolly like Fergie? Diana's tapes reveal how the Queen thought she was neurotic and the Queen Mother disliked her - while they found Andrew's wife uncomplicated and fun

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4609010/The-latest-revelations-Diana-s-tapes.html
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: