Royal Gossip
April 22, 2019, 11:42:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20th anniversary of Diana's death.  (Read 7917 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2017, 05:15:21 pm »

^I agree with you Rosella.

I also found this sentence quite telling
'I hold a lot of people to account that they did not do what they should have done, out of human decency'
I think that it proves my own and others beliefs that he holds resentment towards his family, perhaps both paternal and maternal, as from what we're lead to believe, Princess Diana was  isolated and perhaps a bit abandoned by so many people both her own blood and in-laws, it's heartbreaking.
This resentment was very obvious when he & Harry were watching the family videos in last Queen family videos doc. The anger and discomfort of William with his family was very obvious. And even Harry 'seemed' fake/forced seeing/commenting/praising his family in videos.

This war between Charles & his sons will be the END of MONARCHY.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 05:18:05 pm by dianab » Logged
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2017, 08:48:57 pm »

^^ According to that article he did say that. I don't know what you're mentioning about the Members Only section but from what I've read and got to know about this lot so far I imagine they're unpleasant things, it wouldn't surprise me in the least.
^ I know what you mean, I saw those videos and I cringed a little bit at all the awkward comments as well. I think the antics of all this family will be the end of Monarchy in the UK.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2017, 08:50:52 pm by Joanna » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: June 03, 2017, 10:06:00 pm »

'I hold a lot of people to account that they did not do what they should have done, out of human decency'
I think that it proves my own and others beliefs that he holds resentment towards his family, perhaps both paternal and maternal, as from what we're lead to believe, Princess Diana was  isolated and perhaps a bit abandoned by so many people both her own blood and in-laws, it's heartbreaking.
This resentment was very obvious when he & Harry were watching the family videos in last Queen family videos doc. The anger and discomfort of William with his family was very obvious. And even Harry 'seemed' fake/forced seeing/commenting/praising his family in videos.

To me, the sign of a deteriorating dynasty is when the family starts warring among each other.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: June 03, 2017, 10:15:01 pm »

I give the Windsors 10 years.  THEN  laundry BOOM
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2017, 04:26:16 pm »

^ I think sooner or later it will follow.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2017, 03:29:28 am »

Unless Charles abdicates I don't give the Windsors 5 years. 

leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2017, 06:29:58 am »

They're not very likable and are out of touch with regular middle class people. I am surprised they've lasted as long as they have, all things considered. I guess the republican movement is relatively small, the class system is still very much a part of UK society, and the papers are told to be biased in favor of the royal family and not report on certain things.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2017, 02:52:04 am »

How Diana secretly recorded hours of tapes pouring out her despair over her imploding marriage to Charles: Soul-baring audio reveals her bulimia began when Prince told her she was 'a bit chubby'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4589960/How-Diana-secretly-recorded-hours-tapes.html#ixzz4jYn3hK17
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

You’re not going in that dress, are you?' What Charles told Diana before their first joint public engagement... and how it was a 'horrendous occasion'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4590146/What-Charles-told-Diana-engagement.html#ixzz4jYnB1l9E

Diana heard Charles on the phone in his bath to Camilla saying: 'Whatever happens, I will always love you'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4590132/How-Diana-heard-Charles-phone-Camilla.html#ixzz4jYnGzIe3

How I got the tapes that made history: ANDREW MORTON says Diana's audacity was breathtaking as she left a searing testimony on life as a royal

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4590068/How-got-Diana-tapes-history.html#ixzz4jYnTtAwQ
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2017, 04:47:21 am »

^Wow!

I don't think it's a coincidence that these are coming out now.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2017, 01:53:35 pm »

This is a riposte to Camilla's victim interview.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2017, 02:27:15 pm »

Isn't it because Andrew Morton is reissuing his book written with the help of Diana and also containing the tapes she recorded about her married life, in time for the 20th anniversary of her death in August? Of course the Daily Fail never misses a chance for clickbait!
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2017, 05:12:54 pm »

^ That's right.
The dm overdid it though, 3 of the 4 articles are excerpts also found in that one (the first) article. And all were headline news...
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2017, 05:29:01 pm »

Unless Charles abdicates I don't give the Windsors 5 years. 
are you saying the queen isnt doing very well?
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2017, 12:14:39 am »

Part II:

'I tried to cut my wrists just weeks after the wedding': Secret tapes in which Princess Diana poured our her despair reveal how terrifyingly quickly her fairytale marriage unravelled

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4594190/Secret-Princess-Diana-tapes-reveal-marriage-unravelled.html

[Part I:
How Diana secretly recorded hours of tapes pouring out her despair over her imploding marriage to Charles: Soul-baring audio reveals her bulimia began when Prince told her she was 'a bit chubby'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4589960/How-Diana-secretly-recorded-hours-tapes.html ]
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2017, 05:18:35 pm »

To me, the sign of a deteriorating dynasty is when the family starts warring among each other.
The OFFICIAL BIO of Camilla written by PENNY JUNOR... I'm believe it's out next month...  this war between charles and his sons would intensify, i suppose.... will her book mention the mental struggles of William and Harry?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2017, 05:28:57 pm »

If it mentions how William and Harry struggle with the same mental issues as their mother I wouldn't be surprised if the publisher's office is torched.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2017, 06:59:39 pm »

The OFFICIAL BIO of Camilla written by PENNY JUNOR... I'm believe it's out next month...  this war between charles and his sons would intensify, i suppose.... will her book mention the mental struggles of William and Harry?

I can only imagine. Maybe the title will be called Saint Camilla of Wales. And it a retelling of Jane Eyre with Camilla cast as "kindly" Jane protecting Charles aka Mr Rochester from the "mad wife"
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2017, 12:11:15 am »

Part III:

'Charles said I was crying wolf - then went riding. So I threw myself down the stairs': Diana's tapes reveal her first suicide bid while four months pregnant and her utter despair at her own marriage

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4597634/Diana-s-tapes-reveal-suicide-bid-pregnant.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2017, 12:30:55 am »

A very old story. Was he riding with Camilla?
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2017, 12:36:35 am »

^Riding Camilla or riding WITH Camilla? 

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: