Royal Gossip
May 25, 2017, 12:14:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 20th anniversary of Diana's death.  (Read 315 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: April 09, 2017, 02:52:32 pm »

Princes in two TV tributes to Diana, 20 years on
https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/princes-in-two-tv-tributes-to-diana-20-years-on-t26kpml0v

Full artcle
https://cryforharryenglandandsaintgeorge.tumblr.com/post/159372869768/princes-in-two-tv-tributes-to-diana-20-years-on#notes

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2017, 10:31:37 pm »

About time they let her rest in peace.  Always dredging up these anniversaries.  Twenty years on and they still try to ride her coat tails.  Have they not realised the Diana Get Out of Jail card disintegrated many, many years ago.  They need to grow a pair and grow up.  Adults in early/mid thirties and still trying to use their deceased mother  to make them look good.  News alerts  -  give up, the public have seen through both of them, they are lazy sponging wasters with no intelligence and a crappy taste in women. Amazing, they say boys go after women like their mothers  -  something wrong with these two. Diana had class, elegance and the "it" factor.  Council caro and murky marble at at the other end of the scale, so common and downmarket it is untrue.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2017, 01:35:15 am »

William and Harry to open up about Princess Diana in two TV tributes to mark 20th anniversary of her death
http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/william-harry-open-up-princess-10191530

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2017, 09:45:15 am »

Just can´t leave her alone can they. About time they grew up and moved on.  Two generations have come into being since them, none of whom even knew her.  A lot of the old sugars have died off.  The only two dopes rambling on about her at her two grossly unintelligent sons, and that is only being done because they continue to try and ride her coat tails.  I am a fan of PD, but boy she did the UK a disservice when she dumped us with those two blithering idiots with not a brain between them.  I won´t be swelling the viewing ratings, not a vomit bucket big enough to enable me to watch it.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2017, 10:10:41 am »

It would be the best anniversary: just leave her alone.

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2017, 05:53:11 am »

Camilla and Charles would so love it if we forgot all about Diana.   Many of us will never, as long a this vile pair walk this earth.   They treated her in the cruelest way,  many of us will not be quiet.   Camilla will be as a sick as a cat.   laugh

Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2017, 05:56:22 am »

Just can´t leave her alone can they. About time they grew up and moved on.  Two generations have come into being since them, none of whom even knew her.  A lot of the old sugars have died off.  The only two dopes rambling on about her at her two grossly unintelligent sons, and that is only being done because they continue to try and ride her coat tails.  I am a fan of PD, but boy she did the UK a disservice when she dumped us with those two blithering idiots with not a brain between them.  I won´t be swelling the viewing ratings, not a vomit bucket big enough to enable me to watch it.

Diana still sells magazines and newspapers,  she will be remembered long after that old witch and her idiot are long gone.   This is NOT about her sons .. this is about Diana, Princess of Wales. 

HRHOlya
Baroness

« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2017, 01:32:57 pm »

^ Well said. It is only right to remember her on her 20th anniversary, many comment and say (rightly so) that the establishment wishes people forget her, and that would be terribly wrong. Not marking her anniversary would 1. be exactly what tptb wish would happen, incl C&C, 2. might spark heavy backlash from the public.
Respectfully remembering her & celebrating her on an important anniversary is quite the opposite of "Not letting her rest in peace".
sandy
Princess

« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2017, 10:13:37 pm »

Diana is still going to be the mother of a monarch and future monarchs so she can't be brushed aside. Unlike Camilla, she left a legacy of royal children. I hope the Sarah Bradford Book is reissued to honor Diana. It would be a counter to the trash that Sally Bedell Smith wrote about her.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2017, 01:16:18 am »

On ABC
'The Last 100 Days of Diana,' Hosted by Martin Bashir, Airing Sunday, May 7, 9/8c
http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/100-days-diana-hosted-martin-bashir-airing-sunday-46994792
« Last Edit: April 28, 2017, 01:19:48 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2017, 04:26:21 pm »

Jeez, they just can´t leave her in peace.  Diana´s only legacy, as far as I am concerned, are the two idiot sons she produced, and it ends there, fulll stop, at the moment for at least two reasons that spring to mind immediately.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2017, 06:08:52 pm »

Diana brought a breath of fresh air and a worldwide interest to the BRF that had never been seen before.  They desperately need someone like her now. 

sandy
Princess

« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2017, 08:06:36 pm »

I am grateful that Charles and Camilla did not succeed in airbrushing her out (the let's move on mantra).  Charles also had a hand in producing William and Harry.

Diana has a legacy of charity work which she was recognized for by world leaders such as Nelson Mandela who did not mention her sons when referring to her "legacy."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: