Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 08:09:59 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is WW III about to start. ?  (Read 288 times)
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« on: April 07, 2017, 08:15:35 am »

Trump has launched 50 cruise missiles into Syria.   Russia will be furious.  Turkey said it was Sarin Gas and that Assad is behind it ,  Turkey is not to be trusted by anyone.  The World is worried.

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2017, 09:40:14 am »

I believe that ISIS has been behind the sarin gas attack; Assad is the one thing standing between ISIS controlling Syria and Syria being a secular dictatorship. Truly I do not believe Trump understands that he's making a huge mistake and putting Russia's operations at risk. Russia is fighting the monsters of ISIS and is experiencing the most casualties. Trump is thinking and acting impulsively. 59 missiles will make things so much more horrific. Trump has angered the Chinese as well and now the Russians have their own strategy disrupted. The man is out of control and not thinking at all.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Maya
courtier

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2017, 09:01:56 pm »

I believe there will be WWIII Tatiana and I believe it will be nuclear. This war will be settled with nuclear armaments and the devastation will be levied first at the South of Britain and then North Africa. I believe that the fallout from a war between North America and Russia will be the countries in the middle who will suffer. I just have a feeling that a ballistic missile or missiles will go astray. Hopefully I will be proved incorrect.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2017, 07:55:08 am »

I think Trump has just inadvertently helped ISIS; he has no idea of the details (how can he when he is golfing all the time?) and frankly I do think he is being reactive and impulsive. Russia has been working hard to fight ISIS and Assad is in fact basically the only reason Syria hasn't gone full blown Islamist.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2017, 09:48:49 am »

WWIII started with the Arab Spring uprising in 2010 and I think it will continue for another 30 years with Europe in the firing line. I don't believe that Putin is interested in Syria at all. I believe Putin is using the Syrian war as a diversion to conceal what he really wants - to take over Europe. Russia invaded Crimea back in 2014 and before that, he tried to invade Georgia. I also believe that ISIS is another diversion that Putin will use to his advantage. He makes Russia look like the "good guys" by fighting ISIS in Syria, but what I don't understand is, if Putin is fighting ISIS, what is taking them so long to defeat them? It just seems to me that Iraq is doing much better at defeating ISIS than Putin is in Syria.

And you know, that is just one part of the world we were talking about, lets not forget that in Asia there is tension over China taking over the South China Sea. China has taken over some of the islands and built their own military bases on man-made islands to claim the sea. China's move could be to invade Taiwan or Japan.

Trump is a late player to the game but I don't think he started anything. All these tensions were around before he became President.

I believe there will be WWIII Tatiana and I believe it will be nuclear. This war will be settled with nuclear armaments and the devastation will be levied first at the South of Britain and then North Africa.

Britain I foresee will definitely take part in the War in Europe. Even with Brit exit and all the political instabilities in leaving the EU, I see Britain coming to the aid of the countries affected by the War. In my visions, I often see my future husband as either an officer in the Royal Guard or an Officer in the Marines/Navy. I think he will do okay if he is involved in a war because I feel that he has a natural interest in the Military and past campaigns and he is so intelligent. I don't see him fighting in Europe (even though he is European). I foresee him taking part in the campaign in the South China Sea. I hope everything goes well.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2017, 10:24:22 am »

I just think that Trump is getting the US mixed up in this more than ever; firing almost sixty scud missiles isn't something I can hear he went over with Congress and I do believe that there is likely a real chance that Trump has placed the world in a bad spot. I swore to a roommate that Trump would get us into a war, if only to prove his chops as a Commander-In-Chief and I am certain that while he'll get the usual testing that each new president goes through, he'll likely take things to a whole new wrong direction. He's using his vacation home as an impromptu situation room and he can't seem to comprehend that he shouldn't be getting our national secrets in that estate. He is clearly not at all getting it that he should be at the White House and not vacationing.

Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2017, 01:15:27 pm »

I believe we already are living in a world war, just one that assumes a slightly different shape. I always knew that Trump would very quickly press the red buttons of missiles and perhaps nuclear armament whenever he felt like it, whenever it would be in the USA's best interest without a single care about international law and politics. Both Trump and Putin are completely ignoring the people and several country's rights to autodetermination. Trump's interferring with Russia's work on the defeat of ISIS but Russia is fighting because it's in her interest to do so,  they are not helping out out of the kindness of their hearts. Putin has expressed time and again for all the world to hear that everything the USA does is acting according to what they belief is USA's best interests both political and economical and that he believes Russia must do the same, hence the situation in Crimea and the not so discreet advance of Russian's borders over Georgia's, claiming more and more georgian land as russian. I'm positive there are other movements that are taking place so that Russia has again the power it had when it was USSR. The world seems to be under the impression that the Cold War is over but it never was, everything that's going on behind the scenes in world politics is a power play and a pull and toss between the USA and Russia, even the elections to become Secretary General of the UN are just a reflection of that, make no mistake. Then there's the situation with Daesh to consider, as well as Iran and we can't forget about that maniac in North Korea. It seems to me that we are closer to WWIII than to WWII, these are dark and saddening times.

I have to say before I say anything further that I'm not anti-american nor anti-russian, in fact I've been to the USA and americans have been very kind to me, kinder than many other europeans from the European Union have been to me, I have to say flower Also, all the russian and people born in former USSR have been very kind to me as well and very knowlegble and cultured people, I find that it's not the people who are the problem  flower its their leaders and the shady buisnesses going on the shadows that bring this conflict to the world.  sob

Going further about this whole mess, I have many things to to say so I wish I could it's I hide the huge text I've written so any who aren't interested can ignore it but as I can't do it (or I don't know how) please don't bother to read further, I'm sorry I wrote this much, I just have a lot of things to say I've bottled up until know:

I have a theory on why ISIS is taking so long to be defeated: because they are financed by the USA's allies in that region, the Saudi Arabia, whom as we all know is country that has laws like the Middle Ages and doesn't seem to care one single bit to modernise it. Realistically, the ISIS has to be financed by someone, it's not possible for a terrorist organisation to have that amount of weapons and be able to sustain the logistics and their rule over the regions they occupy without a major source of income, that much is clear to me. Another important thing is that their leaders have to have had some sort of training, I've read a lot about this, and apparently some of said leaders were trained by the Al-Qaeda which is not surprising, even if afterwards the two terrrorist organizations didn't see eye to eye in a lot of different matters. I mean the parallels are out for all of us to see.

Of course the most infamous leader of Al-Qaeda was Osama bin Laden who surprise surprise, was a saudi descendent from a family of Saudi's billionaires who have very close ties to the Saudi Royal Family. Bin Laden who many claim received training by the CIA though this was never admitted nor proven, in the beggining he was a tool, he joined Abdullah Azzam, a palestinian who was Al-Qaeda's founder, Azzam was also believed according to some to have played a role in the founding of Hamas (he at first joined the Palestine Liberation Organisation led by Arafat). At its beggings Al-Qaeda was a paramilitary organisation that fought against Russia's invasion of Afghanistan. The power play is clear: Russia invades Afghanistan, Azzam and bin Laden fight against it with very possibly the discreet and quiet help of the USA, Russia is defeated, taliban regime ensues.
     This is also very similar to what happened when Persia's Shah, Reza Pahlavi who had the support of the United Stated was overthrown in the Iranian Revolution and gave way to Ayatollah Khomeini's islamic theocratic Iran. Khomeini and the rebels have had according to some, Russian support, though again they've never admitted to it.

With Iraq, the move was clear, invade it under the claim they posessed nuclear weapons of mass destruction (though many suspect it was really a way of attaining ostensible power in the region to fight both the Al-Qaeda after their horrible and disgusting terrorist attack on 9/11 and Afghanistan's talibans. Others more skeptical suspect both countries' oil and natural resources and Afghanistan's large production of heroin and other derivates, as well as its a well know arms, drug and human trafficking route have had a role to play in said invasion), overthrow Saddam Hussein and leave without ensuring that a transition to a democratic regime or any organised form of Government is established. Cue in ISIS, using chaos to establish themselves and spread the terror worldwide and their lunacy of establishing an islamic Calliphate across the Middle East and with dellusions of invading what they consider was part of their calliphate Al-Gharb and Al-Andalus (Portugal's Algarve region and Spain's Autonomic Community of Andalucía), a very distressing thought is that according to what I've read, all muslims are in the obligation of declaring allegiance to the caliph, should there be one. Fortunately this also consists one the main differences between Sunnis and Shi'as, the is no consensus on whether there is a rightful sucessor of Mohammed who should be the caliph, lots of dynasties have claim to have caliphs but they're not recognised by other royal dynasties, so fortunately  the majority of muslims do not recognise Daesh as State nor as a caliphate (which I've found is why both muslims and the Arab world refuse to call them ISIS). The last known Caliph was the Ottoman Emperor. Another thing to take into account is that somebody has to selling the Daesh all the warfare guns, machinery, etc. We also cannot ignore who are the world's biggest producers of armament. Seriously, the world's most profitable industry is that of human trafficking, closely followed by the armament industry, it's not harder to picture that massive wars and conflicts have to sparkle every once in a while, because there are very high stakes taking place.

Also, it's in the interest of Saudi Arabia to assume some sort of control over the region, perhaps trying to emulate the former power of the Persian Empire? Also, I can't forget what I read in an article some time ago,  it brought to people's knowledge the fact that the extremist relligious leaders and teachers at the Madrassas are being taught in Saudi Arabia, following their teachings about religion, law, morality, etc.? Another intersting fact is that the 12 judges conducting and practising Law in Daesh are saudis, which has to account for something for they most likely have been taught in Saudi Arabia.

Then there's also the position of Iran in all this, which I don't think is beyond them to break the allegiance they have with USA.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2017, 03:38:18 pm »

Secretary-General's statement on Syria
https://www.un.org/sg/en/content/sg/statement/2017-04-07/secretary-generals-statement-syria

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2017, 07:42:41 pm »

Putin is after access to the Black Sea so he invaded Crimea.

Why? The oil in Russia is not cost effective to produce so they are after Israel's oil. They have such a massive field, it is called Leviathan. And it is in Israel's international waters.

This is the hook in the jaw for the Russians. Greed overtakes them and they invade to try and seize Israel's oil, but GOD will not have anyone messing with HIS children, HIS Son, Jesus, was Jewish after all, albeit the first Christian, and will punish the Russians for their transgressions.

It's called the Gog/Magog war. Read about it in the Holy Bible if you don't believe me. But ISIS will be defeated. 
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2017, 09:25:38 pm »

Crimea has never been invaded, as that territory has always been Russian. The deal was that it would be officially Ukranian, for as long as Crimea can be used by the Russian navy as it always has, and as long as the Russian majority population wouldn't suffer. An uprising was staged (politicians were handcuffed and forced to sign resignations, after which "Ukranians" took over, who in fact were Ukranian Nazis). These people broke the deal re Crimea, hence, according to original contract, Crimea went back to Russia. Ever since Russians are abused in that area and they want people to forbid to speak Russian (generally in Ukraine). The territory (outside of Crimea) is in deep trouble after that staged shyte, but no one reports on that anymore as the initial coup was done and the world has no further interest, as those who staged it have no further interest (hence no media coverage, which was fake to begin with). That was as fake as anything and people have to suffer the consequences and Putin is seen as "invador", when that couldn't be further from the truth. Good people were taken off power in Ukraine and replaced with Nazis. Quite shocking what's been going on there since.
It's all geopolitics, and black flags are raised all the time.
Politics is one of the dirtiest & worst things going on in this world.
Much of the "uprisings" (Libya, Syria etc etc) have been staged, as the leaders started to drop the US Dollar. Putin plans the same for Russia apparently.
Gaddafi has said that he is the person who stands between Islamist extremists and peace (in Europe), he said he keeps them at bay, next day Hillary C ordered bombings on Libya, Gaddafi later fell and hell broke loose.

I really *despise* discussing politics and some of my friends look at me as if I'm saying I love the devil and want to marry him when I talk about current stuff (and siding with *gasp* Putin), even though they have no idea what is really going on and just repeat numbly what they read in mainstream media.
I skim the politics section here from time to time, only briefly, as I often find it infuriating when misinformation and shyte is spread as gospel (and well, politics in general, as it's so heartbreaking to see what people do for oil, power et al and the rest -we- have to suffer so much), but I have to say that I find that what I read is well informed stuff here and level headed arguing. I'm really happy that you "dig deeper" as I like to say and think for yourselves, instead of going with the media narrative of "these are the good guys and those the bad and don't dare say and think otherwise". Though again, I'm rarely here and just skim posts from time to time, but feel like I have to set the record straight re Crimea & feel like this place is a good place to say what one really thinks and be taken seriously.

To see how dirty politics are, it's worth watching "The Weight of Chains" (it used to be freely available on youtube & still is I think), operation "Northwoods", "False/ Black Flag", geopolitics ...

Many politicians and persecutors even admit that witch hunts are done against whole ethnicities, so eg Carla del Ponte, who was one of the main witches in Den Haag, as soon as she was off her post she said that the trials were not fair and whole nations blackened for some inane political goal by others. Politics & current affairs drive me mad.

Below is also an example.

https://www.infowars.com/exclusive-hillary-killed-libya-peace-deal-over-personal-vendetta-claims-whistleblower/

Here is also a write up, one of many, on the Yugoslav civil war and the lies about it on the world stage (no need to read it if you don't want, I just want to highlight what's been going on and how we're lied to, esp on past events, as those are maybe easier digested than current messes, where you sometimes don't know anymore what's the f what)
http://www.antiwar.com/orig/jatras.php

I am disappointed with Trump. Never thought he was a good choice, but next to Hillary anyone was a better choice frankly. And Trump seemed promising tbh, when it comes to world politics, not talking about US domestic issues here. Although I do like his stance on bringing jobs back, outsourcing less to other countries, and apparently he even managed to have several companies remain in the US and not go abroad. Well anyway, this is a disaster. Scary times we are living in. WW3 has started ages ago, and it's gearing up now, reaching Europe and not just being at our doorstep, but at this point inside our house. I'm terrified of the future.

Btw Putin is in Syria, because Assad called the Russians for help against ISIS.
And yeah, ISIS is being financed by very rich people, ISIS is sitting on a fortune unimaginable by us. I'm not kidding.

Well, I've written way more than I wanted to, happy reading!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2017, 09:28:15 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Dark_Destiny
royal watcher

« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2017, 01:18:48 pm »

This morning I woke up and read the story about Alexander Litvinenko who was a former KGB spy and was assassinated by Russian intelligence. He fled Russia and received political asylum in Britain and spoke about the corruption in his country. He made a number of claims about Putin while in exile but this one caught my attention.
After leaving the service Mr Litvinenko wrote a book, Blowing up Russia: Terror from Within, in which he claimed FSB agents had been responsible for the bombing of apartment blocks in Moscow and two other cities in 1999.
The bombings were blamed on Chechen separatists and his book claimed they were used as a pretext for the second Russian invasion of Chechnya.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-19647226

I just notice that whenever Russia invades a country, they claim their mission is "Peace Keeping" just like when Russia invaded Georgia in 2008 and recently in Ukraine, yet it wasn't approved by the international community. It kind of echos Hitler when he invaded Poland. Hitler invaded Poland because of supposedly "Polish atrocities" against ethnic Germans in territories given to Poland after WWI. He then went on to start WW2 and exterminate the Jews.

Yes, Russia is in Syria because Assad called the Russians to help with defeating ISIS and to help wage war with the rebel oppositions. I don't have an issue with this logic. However, Assad had signed an international agreement that he would not use chemical weapons and would allow the international community to remove them from Syria. I believe that the chemical attack that happened recently was not done by Assad but by the Russian Army. Technically, the Russians did not sign any agreement with the international community that they would not use chemical weapons in the war. So basically, it's clear to see that they thought they could get away with using chemical weapons on innocent people. I don't agree. To me, it's just plain murder. And I think it was right for America to come in and remind the Russians and Assad that the International community is watching.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: