Royal Gossip
April 22, 2018, 07:21:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is WW III about to start. ?  (Read 1167 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2017, 04:50:44 am »

If Kim Jong-Un attacks Japan then the Japanese will respond and I am certain that while China is armed to the gills, the Japanese are not easily intimidated and it will start a chain reaction of unpredictable events. I have no idea why the Chinese would want to support a situation that they will not be able to predict, much less control.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rebecca
Baroness

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2017, 04:42:44 pm »

IMO China is not going to do anything about NK. I read an article a couple of weeks ago that I will link to here where China says they will stay neutral if NK attacks first, but will not allow the US to attempt regime change in NK. So China is not our friend, and is not going to help. nervous

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-china-media/chinese-paper-says-china-should-stay-neutral-if-north-korea-attacks-first-idUSKBN1AR005
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2017, 07:46:52 pm »

Ladies, I'm sorry if I offend any of you who voted for Trump - but is he going to drag us all into a world war just so he doesn't go down in history as the first president both impeached for collusion and achieving nothing useful in his presidency. If Kim Jong Un was receiving letters like QE - I'll personally write that 80% of US do not want to do anything with this fake leader. Sorry for being too political in my opinion but I think that the time for excuses for Trump should be over by now. I no longer care if he's hidden democrat or a converted republican - if he can't do diplomacy, if he can't tie two sentences together, if he can't do the job - we need someone who can. 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4918094/Trump-declared-war-North-Korea-says-Foreign-Minister.html
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2017, 08:29:13 pm »

I wonder whether Trump had any lessons in "diplomacy", but if he had, then it seems to have been as fruitful as Kate's "princess lessons"...

Regardless of the politics themselves, Trump definitely needs to become much much more diplomatic.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2017, 08:44:08 pm »

Perhaps Trump should ask Bubba for diplomacy lessons.   Bubba will recommend that Trump rachet up the talk since Bubba told North Korea that he would end their country as they knew it.

TOKYO, July 12— The North Korean Government accused President Clinton today of provoking it with threats of war after he warned that the United States would retaliate if North Korea developed nuclear arms.

The statement by the Communist Government of Kim Il Sung came just hours after it handed over what it said were remains of 17 American soldiers killed in the Korean War.

On his weekend visit to South Korea, President Clinton warned that if North Korea developed and used an atomic weapon, "we would quickly and overwhelmingly retaliate."

"It would mean the end of their country as they know it," he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/1993/07/13/world/clinton-s-warning-irks-north-korea.html

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2017, 08:53:08 pm »

^I know.  It’s amazing that people are treating this as something new.  It’s not.  Except that NOKO has ractcheted up their arsenal.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2017, 09:30:09 pm »

^^ Shows how all this political bs is in a constant recycling circle.
I really wish all these idiots & their contrived and self-serving politics would disappear and we could all live normally and peacefully.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2017, 09:34:40 pm »

^Amen to that.

Kim is insane, however.  I’d be very nervous if I lived in his target range.  I worry about Japan a lot.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2017, 09:39:37 pm »

^ Very true. Japan is a lot on my mind and I'd wee my pants if I were in that range (too), but one British guy living in Japan said the Japanese aren't that worried and certainly not as much as it's made out to be in Western media, and that it's discussed in the West much more than there  dontknow
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2017, 01:56:40 am »

I'll be going there for 2 weeks next month. Hopefully there will not be an earthquake, tsunami or missile during that time.
As for Trump - he's not like Kate. Nothing really depends on Kate. Trump on the other hand is taken seriously when he calls KJU rocket man in his UN speech.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2017, 02:35:44 am »

the Japanese aren't that worried and certainly not as much as it's made out to be in Western media, and that it's discussed in the West much more than there  dontknow

The Japanese have the uncanny ability to stay calm about the most horrifying things; if a missile were able to reach the US and Kim Jong-Un were to announce he was aiming at the US, the American press would be in overdrive, revving the public up as much as they could like after 9-11.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2017, 12:51:00 pm »

^^ A bit jealous you're going to Japan! Have fun!

^ That's the biggest problem with media in the west: overdramatizing things, events and people and with that creating drama. Media is in a big part just a petty little shyte-stirrer.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2017, 05:54:51 pm »

You know, if they just reported the news and behaved less like a special interest group, there would be a lot less antagonism between the press and public.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2017, 08:01:13 pm »

^ Exactly. And stayed with the facts instead of taking sides.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2017, 08:49:28 pm »

If these ditz-bunny journalists stopped being so determinedly hysterical and eager to be taken seriously, it would in fact be easier for people to get information. No public figure should have to curry favor with ANY media figure and frankly the media could get better info if they could be trusted to report it responsibly.

Blind, deaf, mangled teeth and jerking on a stretcher: Otto Warmbier's parents reveal the horrific injuries he had when he was returned by North Korea after months of torture
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4921260/Otto-Warmbier-s-parents-reveal-tortured-state.html

I hope parents start teaching their kids to stop treating the world like it's their playground; he was on a trip through China and he stupidly ended up deciding to hop over to NK for what he thought would be a cool jaunt. They don't play around and at this point in time, no young person has any business being ignorant.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: