Royal Gossip
October 23, 2017, 09:04:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles' Toxic Court and Behaviour  (Read 1819 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2017, 01:28:58 am »

I think the Wales marriage was always in deep trouble thanks to Camilla. She was said to be meeting up with Charles at hunts (where Diana did not go) and house parties.
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2017, 10:24:22 pm »

Those who attended the Beaufort Hunt said that Charles and Camilla would disappear together in the middle of a hunt.  Charles' valet Stephen Barry said in his book that Charles suddenly took up hunting right after his marriage .   So much for not being together until both boys were born.   bignono

sandy
Princess

« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2017, 12:39:25 pm »

And Stephen Barry wrote that Charles would ring up Camilla during his honeymoon with Diana. I read an excerpt in the DM of the Bedell Smith love letter to Charles, and Camilla pregnant with her second child would call Charles to tell her how bad her marriage is. Disgusting.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2017, 04:04:41 am »

Ugh. They are both nasty parasites
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2017, 02:46:50 pm »

Prince Charles' secret tension with newlyweds William and Kate: How the royal was 'irked' by the couple's 'tasteless' photo opportunities on their 2011 Canada tour

Prince Charle, 68, was reportedly 'irked' when William and Kate's first overseas tour to Canada turned into one long photo opportunity, according to royal biographer Sally Bedell Smith.

William and Kate visited Canada and LA two months after wedding in 2011
Prince felt tour featured too many 'tasteless' photo opportunities
Couple posed in cowboy hats as they launched the Calgary Stampede
Kate suffered embarrassing wardrobe malfunction at Calgary Airport  
It was their first official overseas visit together as a married couple and newlyweds Kate and William charmed the crowds all the way from Calgary to California on their 10-day royal tour of Canada and LA.
But while they may have won new legions of fans, Prince Charles was not best pleased with their efforts, according to Sally Bedell Smith's biography of the future king. 
According to the writer, the Prince thought the trip featured too many 'tasteless' photo ops, and he 'wasn't pleased with the camera-friendly couple'.
And he was 'more than a little irked' at the pair treating their overseas trip too much like a personal holiday.
They travelled with a small entourage and made a visit to Prince Edward Island at Kate's specific request - apparently mindful of the fact that Charles and Diana's 1983 Canada tour was based entirely around the Prince's interests and none of his wife's. 
The Canada tour saw the couple pose up a storm in cowboy hats when they were given the honour of pressing the button to launch the legendary Calgary Stampede.
But Kate later made headlines for the wrong reasons as her feather-light Jenny Packham yellow frock was blown up by a gust of wind. 
Some rather revealing photos of the incident published online led to intense discussion as to whether she was wearing any underwear or not, which was no doubt a source of embarrassment to the new Duchess of Cambridge. 
Shortly after the tour, royal author Phil Dampier told The Mirror there was a certain rivalry between father and son following William's marriage to Kate. 
'When Charles and Camilla visited Canada two years ago they were greeted by relatively small crowds. They are in their 60s and are not what you would call glamorous,' he said. 
By contrast, William and Kate received a rapturous reception from huge crowds, with half a million people turning out to see them on one day alone.  

Fair enough he was annoyed at the pics of waity - not sure why they were guided to make tasteless pics for the media but it Sounds like he's  jealous of the attention that W&W get! It's not about the promotion of the firm, it's all about him. Poor dear! A life filled with bitterness, first with Diana and now his sons.

Apropros Diana, Mrs Clwyd asked why she didn’t spend more time in Wales, given that she was Princess of Wales. 
Diana, by then divorced, said: ‘I don’t want to tread on Charles’s toes and make it difficult for my sons.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-4410806/Diana-thought-John-Major-feeble-Labour-MP-reveals.html#ixzz4eEAt9Cis 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4405622/Prince-Charles-secret-feud-newlyweds-William-Kate.html

Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2017, 04:03:13 pm »

Thing is, that I believe if Charles spent time in Wales, as Prince of Wales, he might in fact have had a far less mess of a personal life. I have never understood why so many members of the RF never reside in the province that their title contains. For example, if WK spent time in Cambridgeshire, it would likely have a beneficial effect and if Andrew and the princesses lived in Yorkshire/York, they would likely get into less trouble and their titles would in fact end up being very relevant and they would likely become able to participate in royal life more. Oddly, in the past, princes of Wales would be sent to Wales to rule for a while and get a hand on running things. Amazing how Charles can't find time to actually go to Wales often when he has spare time.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Countess

« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2017, 08:14:48 pm »

sure why they were guided to make tasteless pics for the media but it Sounds like he's  jealous of the attention that W&W get! It's not about the promotion of the firm, it's all about him. Poor dear! A life filled with bitterness, first with Diana and now his sons.
I wonder if this deep hatred that Charles has with anyone that gets in his way, is one 'genetic' thing (from QM)  tehe or just influence of his 'beloved nana'  Kate-Horror-Queen that only cared for him because he was born future king....

truthful comments about QM in this article:

CarolynK, Yorkshire., United Kingdom, 4 hours ago
Actually if you look into it, she certainly wanted her husband to be king as she was desperate to be queen. That woman was instrumental in getting Edward VIII exiled. It was he she wanted, but he wasn't interested in her. She was very jealous of Wallace and hated her with a passion!

Vincent, Plymouth, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
She chased David (Edward VIII) first, before settling for Albert (George VI), I imagine she was far more pro-abdication than she ever made out in later life, as demonstrated by the never-ending vitriol towards her brother-in-law and his wife. She was nothing more than a bitter and twisted old soak.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4434378/The-Queen-Mother-thirstier-irrepressible.html#ixzz4f0TTxdlW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Tatiana
Countess

I come from a long line of Monarchists.

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2017, 10:52:35 pm »

Charles' grannie allowed him to bring his married mistresses to her home to have rumpy pumpy with them,  he was also married at the time.  The Queen Mother was a horrible woman no matter what the PR says about her.   She is responsible for him being so spoiled and entitled.   thumbsdown

sandy
Princess

« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2017, 11:05:03 pm »

There's a photo of Charles and Camilla (while married to others) leaving one of the QUeen Mum's properties (which she gave them as a safe house). She made Charles feel like the Center of the Universe which was a very bad thing.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: