Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:11:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charles' Toxic Court and Behaviour  (Read 7962 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2018, 07:00:33 pm »

Very monstrous no doubt.

No wonder no older and more savvy woman wanted to marry him, they knew how cold and cruel he could be to the women in his life. This is also a man who expected his supposed soul mate sit and watch while he married another woman, making it clear, sadistically clear, that all she would ever be is his sidepiece for life. I dislike Camilla, but imagine being in a cathedral and seeing another woman be lauded as perfect and in love and seeing your supposed soul mate pledge undying fealty. However much it was a lie and Camilla had his heart, he always sent the message that she, Camilla, would never be good enough to be the mother of his children. Always on the side.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2018, 07:12:11 pm »

For all the spin that he was "prevented from" marrying Camilla, he still told his biographer Dimbleby that he felt he was not ready to marry Camilla when he first met her. The myth that he was "stopped" persists. It could well be that he did not want to marry her and have her be the mother of royal children. There is snobbery as part of Charles' nature. He could well have thought she was not "good enough" to marry but "good enough" to be a mistress. The trouble was she got greedy and wanted it all. His confession of adultery I believe sealed the deal and he became obligated to Camilla. Her father even confronted him. I don't feel at all sorry for Camilla she is a conniver and without that added ingredient she may well have ended up like Kanga. She knew how to push the right buttons and manipulate.  I never thought C and C were soulmates. If Charles did not play that card it would be the sordid mess that it really is. Charles was with many women but Camilla had the manipulative nature to outlast the others. IMO.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2018, 08:50:20 pm »

^ I'd rather not. He's a cold s*d who discards people much like murky does.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #43 on: August 29, 2018, 10:00:10 pm »

For all the spin that he was "prevented from" marrying Camilla, he still told his biographer Dimbleby that he felt he was not ready to marry Camilla when he first met her. The myth that he was "stopped" persists. It could well be that he did not want to marry her and have her be the mother of royal children. There is snobbery as part of Charles' nature. He could well have thought she was not "good enough" to marry but "good enough" to be a mistress. The trouble was she got greedy and wanted it all. His confession of adultery I believe sealed the deal and he became obligated to Camilla. Her father even confronted him. I don't feel at all sorry for Camilla she is a conniver and without that added ingredient she may well have ended up like Kanga. She knew how to push the right buttons and manipulate.  I never thought C and C were soulmates. If Charles did not play that card it would be the sordid mess that it really is. Charles was with many women but Camilla had the manipulative nature to outlast the others. IMO.

Thing is, that in that set, even immorality has rules that have to be followed. Camilla was supposed to supply her husband an heir and spare of undoubted lineage of his own and then she would be free to play around with Charles. Charles is like a lot of men, very snooty about who is good enough to bear his heirs and Camilla just wasn't posh enough and she wasn't going to be able to enter the world stage with her kind of past. No Arab/Middle Eastern sovereign would have received her and feted her (the Eighties were still hyper-conservative about the kind of woman who would be welcomed in high circles) and certainly during that era, looks were EVERYTHING. The entire BRF liked her well enough as 'one of their own' and condescended to attend her wedding, but NOT as a consort of a future king.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2018, 02:34:43 am »

Very monstrous no doubt.

No wonder no older and more savvy woman wanted to marry him, they knew how cold and cruel he could be to the women in his life. This is also a man who expected his supposed soul mate sit and watch while he married another woman, making it clear, sadistically clear, that all she would ever be is his sidepiece for life. I dislike Camilla, but imagine being in a cathedral and seeing another woman be lauded as perfect and in love and seeing your supposed soul mate pledge undying fealty. However much it was a lie and Camilla had his heart, he always sent the message that she, Camilla, would never be good enough to be the mother of his children. Always on the side.

But she and Kanga were the ones who supposedly picked out Diana; she knew Chucky was going to marry Diana. I can't feel sorry for Cams.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2018, 02:28:33 pm »

Camilla knew IMO she was in the drivers seat the whole time. Charles just had to get those heirs and Camilla even faked a friendship with Diana. Horrible woman IMO.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2018, 03:24:55 pm »

I think this is off topic. TY

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2018, 04:47:47 am »

I think his vaunted 'court' is a sphere of perverts and other demented values that would scandalize the devil himself. You know, he can't even refrain from scheming about what he'll do when his mother dies, something that becomes more clear year by year that he yearns for. No one is under the illusion that Charles cares about his mother as a human being, he only sees her as some sort of obstacle to his glorious life of ruling and running things as autocratically as HM does, but only more openly.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2018, 01:59:38 pm »

Fawcett runs the show IMO. Charles' releasing his "coronation" plans is perverse IMO
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2018, 08:42:39 pm »

I do believe Charles is the most ungrateful heir since forever; I don't believe that Charles is going to want some kind of simple investiture, but would prefer something very grand. I bet you ANYTHING that he will do all he can to get Camilla crowned next to him, sitting her overripe rump on the sacred throne of Queen Consorts.

beline
courtier

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2018, 09:55:04 am »

He definitely will. I never believed for one second the BS at the time of his marriage to Cams in 2005 about her becoming a Princess consort instead of a Queen when the times comes.  laundry
And the disappearance of that question from their official website some months ago is very telling.

Mark my words, he will have her crowned at his side. Exactly like his grandmother the Queen mum was in 1936 with George VI.
india
Princess

« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2018, 03:18:03 pm »

^^ KF, I love Camilla being referred to as "Overripe Rump". Perfect description for that manipulative old hag.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2018, 09:48:38 am »

He definitely will. I never believed for one second the BS at the time of his marriage to Cams in 2005 about her becoming a Princess consort instead of a Queen when the times comes.  laundry
And the disappearance of that question from their official website some months ago is very telling.

Mark my words, he will have her crowned at his side. Exactly like his grandmother the Queen mum was in 1936 with George VI.

The Queen Mother must be spinning like crazy in her grave; first she viewed Edward VIII's abdication as the fault of a mistress who ended up becoming a wife; after her death, yet another mistress became a wife and this time around, the ex-mistress who became a wife will probably become a crowned Queen Consort. I am certain that Wallis Simpson is owed a major apology and I do believe that the best thing in the world would be to rehabilitate Wallis' image. I'm disgusted that Wallis got all sorts of abuse and had to put up with the Queen Mother engaging in a lifelong vendetta against her and now a former mistress who busted up a prestigious dynastic marriage will become crowned with the crown of former Queen Consorts and be anointed with the sacred holy oil and have the instruments of sovereign authority placed in her hands while sitting on the ancient thrones.

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2018, 12:12:46 pm »

I think Charles is seething that he hasn't got his hands on the throne yet. He is facing the prospect of not being King for several more years, and we don't know that he will live as long as the Queen. When the Queen dies the monarchy will be even more of a mess than it already is - Charles and ghastly Camilla on the throne, holding court at Windsor Castle with his giant entourage of servants and meddling in politics. Will and Waity continuing to barely work, using kids as an excuse. Harry and Meghan being trashy as always with Meghan as a modern day Marie Antoinette. The women drooling all over HM's jewels. The ugly Cambs children growing up. Fergie still desperate to make Bea and Eug relevant. HM's death will be the downfall of the monarchy.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #54 on: September 15, 2018, 12:29:01 pm »

The Queen Mother must be spinning like crazy in her grave; first she viewed Edward VIII's abdication as the fault of a mistress who ended up becoming a wife; after her death, yet another mistress became a wife and this time around, the ex-mistress who became a wife will probably become a crowned Queen Consort. I am certain that Wallis Simpson is owed a major apology and I do believe that the best thing in the world would be to rehabilitate Wallis' image. I'm disgusted that Wallis got all sorts of abuse and had to put up with the Queen Mother engaging in a lifelong vendetta against her and now a former mistress who busted up a prestigious dynastic marriage will become crowned with the crown of former Queen Consorts and be anointed with the sacred holy oil and have the instruments of sovereign authority placed in her hands while sitting on the ancient thrones.

THe Queen's mum being "dotty" over Charles caused her to allow married Charles and Married Camilla to go at it at one of her residences. THere are photos of the two leaving one of the QUeen Mum's residences. She just added fuel to the fire and Camilla was not going to settle for being mistress, once she got her toe in the door, she had her ambitions though pretended she did not want anything.   Wallis did not break up a royal marriage. The Queen Mother acting all high and mighty was a joke. She brought on the age of C and C even though she expressed "outrage" over Wallis.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #55 on: September 15, 2018, 03:47:21 pm »

The Queen Mother didn't mind Camilla as a mistress, but she was violently against the divorce. She was a hypocrite of the first order and a fool, mainly since it didn't occur to her that Camilla might not be content as mistress. As Windsor, she blamed Diana for getting out of an abusive marriage rather than endure with a stiff upper lip.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2018, 03:28:46 pm »

I'm going to move this over from the Meghan and Harry thread. Charles seems to be having many "unbirthdays" before the real one. I don't think it a big deal that M and H miss the party Camilla is having for him. I doubt the Queen will show up or many of the other royals. Maybe the PBs will be there, the ex and the children and grandchildren.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2018, 05:47:49 pm »

Assuming the old bat actually made it to Heaven, I'll bet Wallis threw shade all over her when Chucky married Cams.  Cool
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2018, 08:07:19 am »

I do think Wallis Simpson is getting her revenge, especially when Harry married Meg; no one saw that coming and I do believe that at least Wallis had a genuinely impossible time. Wallis lived in a time when society women were FORBIDDEN to make a career and she left her first husband after he beat her nearly to death. She didn't have mounds of money and didn't have a chance at life the way Meg did.

Charles must rue the day he married Camilla and basically it all went downhill when that happened. I don't think Charles realizes just how little of a monarchy is actually left and his nonstop scheming against his Sovereign is what is causing it.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2018, 01:26:00 pm »

No wallis' revenge came when someone far worse than she was broke up a royal marriage and saw off the wife. After the Queen Mum thought Charles was oh so great and "superior" to his great Uncle. Very ironic. Meghan can never be Queen Consort but Camilla can. And Wallis dressed better.

Charles I doubt "rues the day" he has to try to whitewash it to the extent her has Junor revile Diana in print. If he had not opened his mouth and outed Camilla as mistress he could have gotten away with marrying someone else. He did something unprecedented. Naming the mistress publicly and forcing the husband to divorce. Wallis' husband took the blame for the divorce.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: