Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:47:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: opening of 42nd street in Aid of EACH April 4th  (Read 1419 times)
Sheridan_is_appalled
courtier

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2017, 07:28:32 pm »

^ Like hanging a wreath on a door.

I haven't played since I stopped
india
Princess

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2017, 07:51:49 pm »

^She would put them to use and anything else she could get her lobster claw man hands on to keep the Duke of Dork interested in her.
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2017, 08:13:05 pm »

I agree with you all  hug
She looks like a Christams tree with all that red all over and OMG that ghastly earrings  easter-lol
I like Kate Spade very very much, I have a lot of stuff by her but sorry, these overpriced earrings  ( again an overpricde pair of earrings, and this time they are really hideous,  she really doesn' t know what earning money means) are the worst item Kate Spade has ever designed.

I just don' t know why but Kate seems to chose  the worst item from designers ( do you remember that ghastly red jacket by Philiosophy by Lorenzo Serafini  easter-lol  laugh?)  pay it way too much  and show  off proudly  easter-lol yet she only looks ridiculous and inappropriate.
Lorenzo Serafini is the new designer working for Alberta Ferretti, who resigned a few years ago; Philosophy by Lorenzo Serafini was back in time Philosophy by Alberta Ferretti, the sister brand of Alberta Ferretti.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2017, 04:06:52 pm »

It's bad enough when she snubs British fashion, but even worse when the dress she chooses is hideous. She looks like a little girl at a party, especially with the hair down and the dangly earrings. And the clutch too  bignono This has to be one of her worst outfits to date.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/04/04/19/3EF0B92F00000578-4379198-image-m-80_1491330685086.jpg You can see her white bra...
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2017, 04:49:16 pm »

It is just a block of red and an Alice in Wonderland style frock  -  she looks ready to go to the Mad Hatters Tea Party. The dress is far too young and childish for her  -  add those ridiculous earrings, the cheap looking belt, the red clutch and the red shoes, she just looks ridiculous.  Could be a "lady of the night" being pimped out.  Tacky does not even begin to describe it. Take you pick  - a tart for the night or Alice from Wonderland, she could work both with that gear on.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2017, 05:17:09 pm »

To be fair the marchesa designer seems to be english.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
livylivy
Countess

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2017, 09:16:00 pm »

I thought it was american, thank you  eating cookies!
Honestly I think that the dress itself isn' t so bad but the way she styled it, it' s ghastly. It' s too much red
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2017, 10:59:50 am »

Everything about that red outfit is horrid, start to finish, including the shemale wearing it.  Actually, I think she looks like a she devil in red.  Just missing the tail and the fork.  Got the horrid hair extensions, the ugly faces she makes, she really does strike me as looking like a she devil in it.

The other thing is, the reds are all different, which makes it even worse, would not be quite so dire if all the same shade, it is all just very bitty.
Joanna
gossip insider

Isabella of Portugal, Holy Roman Empress

« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2017, 01:51:34 pm »

I don't think the dress is horrid, I think it might have worked if somebody else was wearing it. Most of the times Kate's style is boring, bland, it ages her, it would be suited for a 40 something year old. In any way she always looks way older than she is, so :/ I don't know who is advising her, or how many people are advising her but clearly is a waste of money, new advisors are needed.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2017, 08:13:15 pm »

^

Just looking at the way the advisors dress says it all.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2017, 02:15:55 pm »

^Well the advisors dress like tarts, and as they obviously advised her, and probably encouraged her, to wear that vile, horrid frock we can say no more  -  made worse of course by not one of the reds a matching colour, each shade different.  Everything, right down to the last cheap looking tatty baubles dangling in between hair extensions made her look cheap. For much of what she wears you need the "it" factor to get away with it, unfortunately for council cath she has never had the "it" factor and never will, it just is not there, full stop.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2017, 03:25:04 pm »

^

Rumour abounds that the ear rings were a member of staff's nipple tassels - LOL!
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2017, 09:59:07 pm »

Probably her nasty brothers.  tehe tehe tehe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: