Royal Gossip
June 27, 2017, 01:21:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxembourg May 11th  (Read 2336 times)
india
Princess

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2017, 01:39:36 pm »

Children have great intuition about the true character of adults.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2017, 05:48:12 pm »

That little boy certainly did
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2017, 07:42:42 pm »

I expected much worse for Stephanie but she looked nice  loveshower if only if she learnt to walk in heels  tehe

Princess Alexandra posing like that was so weird.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
india
Princess

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2017, 07:43:44 pm »

Poor little chap was horrified by the Bloated Face Council Cath with her great big teeth gurning away maniacally.
HRHOlya
Countess

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2017, 07:54:09 pm »

^^ Yes, Stephanie did quite well! Happy to see that  thumbsup

Kids have the best reactions to Cath  tehe
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2017, 08:30:48 pm »

Her royal cryness! Shy young boy bursts into tears after becoming overwhelmed by meeting Kate on the latest leg of the royals' Brexit charm offensive in Luxembourg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4495238/Duchess-Camrbidge-visits-Luxembourg.html#ixzz4gmn6JxLl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Her hard face probably scared the poor kid.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2017, 02:31:59 pm »

Found this comment on another site, the DM never mentioned it  easter-lol

And it's all over. 5 engagements in 3 hours 45 minutes.  And  -  Not even a half days work and it will add to the tally symptoms the end of year . 45 mins per engagement!

What has she had done to those cheeks?  Looks like a squirrel who stuffed is mouth with too many nuts for the winter months

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SEgRaJoNIIk/WRRamkqG2vI/AAAAAAABYBM/dBVFKT6XE849oXCDMHyaawmLC8yqOGuoQCLcB/s595/Kate-Middleton-and-Princess-Stephanie-6.jpg

Little light
Baroness

« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2017, 09:21:04 pm »

^^

I've just read this article and cannot believe that she is definitely eyeing up the cyclists.  bignono  She's almost eating them with her eyes!  blink

She should be there representing HM and the country, not getting thrills from these athletes.  hot  Does she not realise she's married and should not, using my taxes, be getting the hots for people she is visiting? I find that disrespectful.

Having said that, the fact that she is ogling them suggests she's not getting any at home.   lips

india
Princess

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2017, 09:57:55 pm »

She is an obscenity and is obsessed with sex. Revolting woman.
Val
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2017, 10:39:11 pm »

^^^

The dowagers hump very pronounced in that pic too.  I am surprised that her sharp shoulder blades and back bones don't rip the material to shreds.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2017, 07:36:26 am »

Found this on Lovelolaheart, she was unimpressed with Luxembour as well

http://lovelolaheart.com/?p=4021

Some of the comments excellent
I’m curious whether the BRF is scratching around for things for Kate to do given this latest exercise. What was the gist of the Luxembourg papers? The DM was its usual sniveling self. It seemed a 5 hour photo op, with Kate’s crowning achievement of the day being not wrinkling her coat dress. Plus she made a child cry; barring her full set of veneers plus trying to move her face is scary. Someone should tell her that.

Yes yes yes … Lolas back so pleased you are back Lola and its great we can once again read Lolas Take on this continued debarcle of the dolly airhead going to Luxembourg we really laughed out loud when seeing that .. this dolly brainless girl child wouldnt know about politics or whats happening in the world if it was staring her in the face .. All she can do is show off expensive earrings and new designer outfits and nude high heels ugh so ghastly the whole situation is going on …we cannot as British citizens understand why this nonsense is going on with the social climbing family in tow with her .
as for her sister and upcoming wedding we are sick of seeing her coming out of tbe gym constantly and going around running we are really tired and sick of tbis money grabbing bimbo

If only someone would write the truth. It is far more dramatic but more of a farce: the role of the grasping Middleton’s infiltration, the dolt-like princes William and Harry, dead-eyed Barbie Kate, the utter greed of them all. Writers have contributed to cultivating the public’s rosy view of the monarchy as dedicated servants to the people, ever so stoic. Lola, this is where a light bulb goes off and you start your next book or play.

« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 07:40:47 am by gingerboy24 » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2017, 08:50:38 pm »

If only someone would write the truth. It is far more dramatic but more of a farce: the role of the grasping Middleton’s infiltration, the dolt-like princes William and Harry, dead-eyed Barbie Kate, the utter greed of them all. Writers have contributed to cultivating the public’s rosy view of the monarchy as dedicated servants to the people, ever so stoic. Lola, this is where a light bulb goes off and you start your next book or play.

I am certain that given time, it'll all roll out. Lady Colin Campbell will write a book while Tina Brown will have egg on her face. She'll never recover.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: May 17, 2017, 03:21:28 am »

I just wish it was sooner than later!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: