Royal Gossip
May 24, 2017, 08:47:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxembourg May 11th  (Read 1937 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2017, 11:11:45 pm »

http://www.luxarazzi.com/2017/05/agenda-for-duchess-of-cambridges-visit.html?m=1

I hope Steph wears something nice for once...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2017, 03:11:26 pm »

No way can her dressing be as bad as council cath, she takes the gold medal for how not to dress and conduct yourself.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2017, 03:36:47 pm »

So essentially she's visiting a palace and three museums.  wopedo
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2017, 04:54:17 pm »

She dresses very badly...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2017, 12:20:56 pm »

The Duchess of Cambridge begins a day of engagements in Luxembourg. https://t.co/3YcYrPBKJG

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2017, 12:32:22 pm »

The Grand Duchess looks nice, I think.  Kate looks same boring self and I didn't get to count to 3 before she messed with her stupid hair.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2017, 12:38:24 pm »

Same boring old coat dress with a full skirt, did she check the weather forecast, might be a windy day.  Have we seen that coat before  -  trouble is she wears so many in a very similar style difficult to tell.  Let us hope Luxembourg doesn´t wear her out, and not a great crowd cheer either.  Why they continue to trot her out I have no idea, she always looks so self conscious and lacking in any kind of confidence or life in her.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2017, 12:49:04 pm »

She is the hereditary grand duchess yooper. The mother in law is the grand duchess.

Stephanie
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2017, 02:56:08 pm »

Fly trap alert! nervous
http://68.media.tumblr.com/6ee87ead526fa6ab85c6907c804f80f6/tumblr_opshf97gGv1uqu8fco1_1280.jpg
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2017, 03:00:48 pm »

^^Oh, so sorry.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2017, 04:27:16 pm »

^^  Could get an awful lot of flies in that gaping mouth.  She has taken her hard too dark, makes her face look harder than it already is. Can she never get anything right. 
india
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2017, 04:29:00 pm »

^NEVER. And she just doesn't care to get anything right.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2017, 04:51:37 pm »

Her royal cryness! Shy young boy bursts into tears after becoming overwhelmed by meeting Kate on the latest leg of the royals' Brexit charm offensive in Luxembourg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4495238/Duchess-Camrbidge-visits-Luxembourg.html#ixzz4gmn6JxLl
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
india
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2017, 04:53:36 pm »

Oh God!
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2017, 05:13:39 pm »

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/11/14/4032B0E800000578-4495238-image-a-51_1494509482352.jpg She has zero chemistry with kids.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/05/11/13/40326A2C00000578-4495238-image-a-23_1494505547546.jpg Blonde boy's face says it all

The dress is boring but at least it's a practical length. She looks like she's been at the fillers/botox again.
india
Princess

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2017, 05:25:49 pm »

She's always at the fillers and botox because her face is always collapsing.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2017, 10:26:48 pm »

Seems Luxembourg was a 100% damp squib.  Some comments from another forum  - some by a member who obviously lives in Luxembourg

The circus is over, Kate is already on her way back to the airport. So to sum up, they blocked a lot of the city for this useless visit and jsut made life very hard for everybody who has to work in the city or for the pilgrims who wanted to go to the cathedral because of the Octave. Not much about the actual 150th anniversary of the London treaty, Henri and MT and Alex seemed to be pissed off by this visit and did not attend a single event together with Kate. They just had a short audience with a short pic. What a waste of taxmoney for the Lux people. The British royal family should be ashamed that they forced this visit upon Lux and the Lux taxpayers.

Lux didn't ask for her. The GD family clearly didn't invite her, they didn't even offer her lunch or dinner. She came after lunch and left before dinner, so clearly a big f..you from the cour towards this visit Thumb up. MT had no other event today and if she and Henri had considered this visit important (or had been the one who sent the invitation) she would have been the one meeting Kate and Linus might have been allowed to tag along. If somebody invited her it was the PM who loves meeting celebs. 

The Lux PM is known for loving celebs, so he clearly enjoyed the visit. So I guess it was a combination of Brexit-goodwill tour and a Lux PM who wanted good publicity because there will be an election next year. Too bad that this visit was only about Kate, Kate, Kate and not about the 150th anniversary of the London treaty, so I'd say: mision failed badly. But thank god, Henri and MT didn't support this stupid political game and they barely acknowledge this visit. They didn't do the sightseeing, no red carpet, not the big car, only a short audience.

So no invitation to sit down for tea, even with Steph?  Wow --only a photo op.  I thought that tea was a bare minimum for visiting royals.

So no invitation to sit down for tea, even with Steph?  Wow --only a photo op.  I thought that tea was a bare minimum for visiting royals.

Another pelican underbite job, waiting for a soused herring no doubt

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y8cwkohaeoA/WRSbzBx5XcI/AAAAAAAEozE/OUH19wWfKHghmqQR_a8HnRxqjxcm00TjwCLcB/s640/4034B51200000578-4495238-image-a-91_1494518534303.jpg

Val
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2017, 11:38:04 pm »

^

Doesn't she know it's rude to keep pointing too?   Everything about her is downmarket and unRoyal.
deGuernsey
Baroness

« Reply #38 on: May 12, 2017, 01:24:43 am »

Seems Luxembourg was a 100% damp squib.  Some comments from another forum  - some by a member who obviously lives in Luxembourg

The circus is over, Kate is already on her way back to the airport. So to sum up, they blocked a lot of the city for this useless visit and jsut made life very hard for everybody who has to work in the city or for the pilgrims who wanted to go to the cathedral because of the Octave. Not much about the actual 150th anniversary of the London treaty, Henri and MT and Alex seemed to be pissed off by this visit and did not attend a single event together with Kate. They just had a short audience with a short pic. What a waste of taxmoney for the Lux people. The British royal family should be ashamed that they forced this visit upon Lux and the Lux taxpayers.

Lux didn't ask for her. The GD family clearly didn't invite her, they didn't even offer her lunch or dinner. She came after lunch and left before dinner, so clearly a big f..you from the cour towards this visit Thumb up. MT had no other event today and if she and Henri had considered this visit important (or had been the one who sent the invitation) she would have been the one meeting Kate and Linus might have been allowed to tag along. If somebody invited her it was the PM who loves meeting celebs. 

The Lux PM is known for loving celebs, so he clearly enjoyed the visit. So I guess it was a combination of Brexit-goodwill tour and a Lux PM who wanted good publicity because there will be an election next year. Too bad that this visit was only about Kate, Kate, Kate and not about the 150th anniversary of the London treaty, so I'd say: mision failed badly. But thank god, Henri and MT didn't support this stupid political game and they barely acknowledge this visit. They didn't do the sightseeing, no red carpet, not the big car, only a short audience.

Another pelican underbite job, waiting for a soused herring no doubt

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-y8cwkohaeoA/WRSbzBx5XcI/AAAAAAAEozE/OUH19wWfKHghmqQR_a8HnRxqjxcm00TjwCLcB/s640/4034B51200000578-4495238-image-a-91_1494518534303.jpg

Two con acts from the same gutter just different parts of it. Two stupid prince johns, er, um,  williams.
kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2017, 01:13:41 pm »

Her official visits are ridiculous. She thinks that her appearance is enough and that's all. Children don't like her, if children cry meeting somebody it means they fear.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: