Royal Gossip
August 24, 2017, 12:10:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Mainstream Media Finally Exposes Elite alleged pedophile Rings  (Read 244 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: March 23, 2017, 09:58:51 pm »

In an exclusive interview seen by millions across the United States, Dr. Phil exposed the deadly secretive, and the highly organized world of elite pedophilia — with a former child sex slave going by the name of “Kendall” describing being literally born into, and growing up in, the world of elite sexual slavery.
Read more at http://thefreethoughtproject.com/elite-alleged pedophile-ring-exposed-dr-phil/#cg3r19TOoAWY9PmQ.99

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2017, 10:22:11 pm »

Sorry but the link only takes me to a page that does not exist.

Can you repost it please?

Thank you.  thankyou
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2017, 11:12:01 pm »

sorry

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/elite-alleged pedophile-ring-exposed-dr-phil/

hmmm its still not working

this blog posted the full article
http://nenny84.tumblr.com/post/158753668058/mainstream-media-finally-exposes-elite-alleged alleged pedophile#notes
« Last Edit: March 23, 2017, 11:17:34 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Kuei Fei
Princess

Moderator/I'm so royal I piss blue

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 01:10:23 am »

The first time it gets out is always the hardest; now that it is coming out, give it a little while longer and you'll see the deluge.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 02:19:02 pm »

^^  I suspect the blog story will be removed.  I have copied it down in PDF format on an external hard drive, I am sure many people will do that, because I feel it will disappear from that blog.  Disgusting the way these, who call themselves elite and are actually scum from the sewers, treat these girls, too awful to even try and imagine.
Little light
Baroness

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 03:21:13 pm »

Thank you for posting the link. I read the piece and watched the clip which I found very upsetting so I won't watch the full 'Dr Phil program' but I'm glad you're saving it GB. I think I would find it too hard to watch.

I can still remember a story my sister told me about a toddler who had been murdered by her father. It still gives me the creeps. (She had to do all these case studies when she became a rector/head teacher/principal of the school that she ran as a teacher, to identify possible child abuse in her school.)

So I'll pass on this, even if it is essential that we stop this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: