Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 04:04:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On divorce/annulment watch aka how to copy Diana's divorce from Prince Charles  (Read 4760 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2017, 12:25:22 am »

deGuernsey, regarding Wills true love, you're saying that we'll be shocked. You're also indicating that it's someone who he was in love with prior to marrying Waity. My question then is why did he allow Waity to be around him for all of those years and not have her and the Midds dealt with by MI-5 since it's part of their job to keep the royal fat ace. IMO, Wills is solely to blame for the mess he's in now. He has vars  resources that he could've called upon to keep social climbers and criminals off of him, yet he married one who's related to a known drug dealer pimp Uncle Gary. I feel a bit bad for him regarding his mum dying when he was young and having to navigate his life in the public eye, but what's his excuse for getting himself in this mess? He's shown that he'll be a very weak and infectual king; one who can be easily played and manipulated. 
Now the powers that he have to work triply hard to undo the damage that he's caused by not sticking to booting her out when he did in 2007. All of those good years wasted and another chance not taken after the naked sunbathing scandal to get rid of her. He's now doing it after "their kids" are born. IMO, he's too dumb to be believed and the woman in question can't be too bright or have common sense either.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 12:32:26 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2017, 12:32:38 am »

Everyone knows who Billy's one and only true love is: himself.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2017, 12:54:30 am »

William took a 'me against the monarchy' attitude and he's destroyed a lot of lives in the process since he lost his mother. He never did get it into his head that it wasn't the fault of anyone involved and the press wasn't the problem as well. He has likely done drugs (Club H anyone?) and his too cool for school attitude is grating. Kate is equally self destructive and this BS about 'modernizing the monarchy' is just a new venue for their 'coolness.' Every single person around William tried desperately to help him get on his feet and desperately worked hard to show him love and positive attention (within their means and time) and I am fed up with how Kate is also determined to be the same way. The entire planet gave her a huge chance to basically do a good job and bloom, but instead she's been doing nothing but playing games with people. Both are destructive; to the press, but the thing is, both would have destroyed themselves in the end from their life's choices if not for William's money and connections. The only thing keeping them together is mutual worthlessness and I do believe that if neither had hooked up, it's likely that neither would have made much of themselves.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2017, 02:00:59 am »

goodpost

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2017, 02:08:57 am »

^^^^ We are going to agree to disagree on this one I'm sure tehe but part of the shock is finding out all of the how's and why's the things done were done for the past 17 or so years. Then everyone can see just how close they were to guessing the truth and who was spot on. I am not a psychic by any stretch of the imagination but I believe PW has been stupid and even assinyne in much of his deeds re this matter but the woman in question is neither lacking in common sense nor a dim-witted dunce. But our opinions are different and only the truth completely outing will settle all. flower  I know it's tiresome waiting. It's like the saying "same place, same thing" over and over and over only on a heightened vulgar scale... Shocked ick

PS part of the truth has already been out ffor a while now but some people believe what they choose to believe and so cannot necessarily accept what has really happened and is currently happening.  dontknow (See MembersOnly forum, etc)
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 02:14:13 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2017, 02:17:36 am »

17 years is a lot, it would be the girlfriend of Africa who is married today, because she may be the only person he has known for so long, or some of his friends from high school eating cookies

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2017, 02:39:02 am »

^^deGuernsey, at the end of the day, the truth has to be made public, Waity, the Midds and the questionable heirs to the throne needs to be booted out of the royal family in order for the monarchy to survive. IMO, it's gotten really bad now. This waste of time tour just highlights the lack of warmth and caring between themselves and to the public. Unless the whole truth comes out that explains the idiotic behavior of Wills and the macinations of the Midds, then I don't see how Wills will be allowed to be seen with his true love in public without Waity crying victim and the Midds making his life and hers a living hell. I'd love to know how you know who she is and the truth of what's been going on with Wills, but I guess that's private so I'll assume that you know people who are in his close circle.

Keep Calm and Carry On
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2017, 02:43:13 am »

^^ I didn't say he knew the woman for 17 years, Fernanda. You did. Anyway, I believe the truth will out soon because too many people insist on it, too many innocents have suffered because of this mess (and I include PW as an innocent even if others don't), and I say every day is the right time for it esp since it is long overdue. Then we will all talk about it here on the forum.  Can you imagine the buzz!   tehe flower
^ Windsor2  That's my story and I'm sticking to it! Jajaja!  Who is in his close circle? I haven't met the Molyneux heir Jake Warren even. dontknow
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 02:51:30 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #48 on: July 21, 2017, 02:47:15 am »

goodpost I agree with windsor2, maybe she plays as victim who lost husband for another woman WilliamKate catfight, because of it I believe no woman in this world would allow herself to love him, first, he is married, second, his wife family maybe can be a big problem fan
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 02:51:41 am by Fernanda Nunes » Logged

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2017, 02:58:15 am »

^ Really? I don't understand this way of thinking. Oh well each to his and her own opinions but I believe what I believe and I am not budging.  flower  I see no one else is either.  tehe This is an interesting forum at least we can state our different opinions and not get a warning or a ban. Hi
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:00:28 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2017, 03:10:09 am »

Imagine waking up at dawn with a call from Carole: "Leave my daughter's husband," my God, this must be scary, or turn on the TV and Kate giving the interview crying: "I've been betrayed all these years but just wanted to be happy Next to my husband ".... meanwhile the public opinion eats your bones and call you new Camila, destroyer of homes, and perfect fairy tales ....
They - Middletons - struggled hard to get where they came honey, she did not work for years, living for the day her boyfriend would ask her to marry him, they will not give up so easily, I believe, but maybe Im wrong, I dont know, I dont know the intention of their hearts, but only wandering ... because for now they seem to be happy together on this tour, and I hope in God that they are happy forever hug
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:11:56 am by Fernanda Nunes » Logged

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #51 on: July 21, 2017, 03:15:57 am »

Personally I find the horrid little ho and the con job kiddies and the fairy tale romance bs routine long past its sale date. But that's just me. Do you frighten easily Fernanda?  there Are you serious you would be scared? I'd laugh and make mad love to my man in thiis situation. Then I'd notify the authorities.  tehe

« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 03:18:00 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #52 on: July 21, 2017, 03:48:34 am »

I do think that at this point in time, both are clearly trying to connect away from home, but thing is, they shouldn't be speaking to each other, they should be secure enough to be a lot more sociable and a lot more happy around others. I do think that they've become what William dreaded and I do believe that he is clearly past the age where turning his life around is an impossibility. He had a brief chance in 2007 to really make himself stellar, but he threw that away. I do believe that he's utterly lost right now. I've been watching "Crazy/Beautiful" and thing is, that William reminds me of the destructive spoiled brat and he is so determined to ruin his life and thinks he possesses secret knowledge that he alone has. He has no secrets to the planet and he's never going to be the prince that the world thought.

As for Kate, she is rather the same, but thing is that she refuses to get it that into her head that she's not owed anything from the BRF and it's clear that she refuses to wise up and face facts that she's an adult, not an ingenue and she's certainly not someone who basically didn't have choices in life. She could have walked away and she needs to drop her attitude problem with authority. She refuses to stop being the ingenue and she is clearly just as bad off as anyone else. I think she in her own way derailed William and was never on task. So now she's going down and taking him with her.

I think there shouldn't be a divorce. William will just disrupt someone else'  life and basically he is just as bad a mess. He had his shot at life and blew it. I don't think a decent woman should have to rescue him and be a stabilizing factor while he tries to freestyle his way through life. I think once it call comes out it'll be disastrous, but traumatic and in the end healthy. Once people stop looking for a fairy-tale, I am certain that life will be better. A HUGE reason he wasn't able to keep her out of his life was because of the stupid fairy-tale and a determination for there to be a fairy-tale that centered around a scenario where William marry someone he has nothing fundamental in common with.

Kate has never understood where he has come from or what he has gone through and she doesn't want to understand. Meanwhile Kate is pushing her fairy-tale onto the rest of the planet and with her in the starring role as the eternal victim du jour.

Imagine waking up at dawn with a call from Carole: "Leave my daughter's husband," my God, this must be scary, or turn on the TV and Kate giving the interview crying: "I've been betrayed all these years but just wanted to be happy Next to my husband ".... meanwhile the public opinion eats your bones and call you new Camila, destroyer of homes, and perfect fairy tales ....
They - Middletons - struggled hard to get where they came honey, she did not work for years, living for the day her boyfriend would ask her to marry him, they will not give up so easily, I believe, but maybe Im wrong, I dont know, I dont know the intention of their hearts, but only wandering ... because for now they seem to be happy together on this tour, and I hope in God that they are happy forever hug

I think a huge reason Kate doesn't have any friends is due to the fact that no one wants to be the Camilla-esque scapegoat and no one wants to be the assigned harlot of the "Kate is a Victim" narrative.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #53 on: July 21, 2017, 03:49:42 am »

The RF can destroy the Middletons  if they really wanted to.  If the monarchy survives and Charles becomes King then watch out, Middies!

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #54 on: July 21, 2017, 03:56:11 am »

^ But of course they can and will but they should have done it already. I agree thumbsup The Midds have made more enemies than the Winds have therefore the winds, even though they don't exactly have clean hands in this matter, were still victimised and continue be by the Midds (in a sense) can still make legitimate alliances with the people they need to make alliances with. I have no doubt they will even if there are hard feelings and misgivings towards the winds. The Midds only qualify as small fry given the long, thin tether to PW which will be broken. So long and let  the castle door hit your flat arse on the way out I say.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2017, 06:53:54 am »

I really don't understand why Horsey Head still suffers her.  I just saw that ITV special about Diana and thought it was interesting that Willy never once mentioned he wished Diana could've met Council Cath or how he thought they might have got along.  He talks about his kids and Di, his wedding and Di being there, but never once about Waity Katy.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2017, 11:13:11 am »

I'm starting to think Billy is a bit disenchanted with the Middletons at this point.  Too bad, Billy!

Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2017, 01:19:25 pm »

It is strange how he is never publicly seen with her family, except at the head of the congo line going into church at Christmas.  I don't even recall him in a single photo frame with the Midds at Leatherette's wedding.
india
Princess

« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2017, 01:48:00 pm »

Maybe in his dense brain, he has finally seen the light.
Spotted Dick
gossip insider

« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2017, 01:53:39 pm »

Or maybe he still drinks the Kool Aid, but only in private, so as to avoid public derision.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: