Royal Gossip
December 17, 2017, 04:14:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: On divorce/annulment watch aka how to copy Diana's divorce from Prince Charles  (Read 4762 times)
LadyVi
gossip insider

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2017, 06:54:55 pm »

Someone mentioned on the RD Forum that when Diana was divorcing/divorced from Charles she wore quite a bit of Italian and French designer clothes and that that is what Kate is doing now...  sigh
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2017, 07:54:10 pm »

I think Kate is just waiting for some woman to come along to pin the blame on. She won't let William get away without  making a huge disaster of it; William won't leave her unless he has a jump off girl since he's not the type to stand alone. He only went back to Kate since no woman wanted to get mixed up in that mess while he was still getting stalked by Kate post-breakup. Pity, since with a more independent nature he might have done well for himself.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2017, 09:27:12 pm »

I wrote that here in the fashion or so thread easter-egg-basket Don't know whether on RD someone else wrote that as well..
Though I wrote that simply for the copycat comparison, not with the implcation in mind that she's divorcing  queeny

PS It's here, in the fashion thread
http://royalgossip.forumprofi.de/index.php/topic,9028.240.html
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 09:30:21 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2017, 11:22:47 pm »

Kate won't leave until she can find a man who will take care of her; I don't think she will leave unless she is sure she can leave as the victim. I for one don't think that she's going to want to be the one to file and William is too gutless to leave his wife on his own initiative and take the blame.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: July 06, 2017, 12:10:21 am »

Come on folks, you know she and Ma Medd have plotted and planned what to do when not if PW throws her out. They know it's coming, they always have. So, what would these two bird-brains do but study up on the Diana Divorce and do their trashy version of it. Let's us make a list of Diana's deeds at the time of her divorce so we can tick them off when KM does them. I'll start:
01) Diana's little black dress
02) The controversial Panorama interview
03) The tell-all book with Andrew Morton which she denied than admitted to

Please don't insult birds - their brains are actually very large for their size and they are highly intelligent. easter-egg-basket

Just saying.  thumbsup
deGuernsey
Countess

Veux-tu m"epouser - oui!!!

« Reply #25 on: July 06, 2017, 03:07:54 am »

^ thumbsup

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2017, 09:03:52 am »

I do think that Kate is in fact hoping to get a match fro James secured and then she'll make her exit with her family satisfied and then she'll feel she ahs the right to her old freedom. Kate has her brother's future to secure and then she'll be able to leave and be able to be taken care of.

india
Princess

« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2017, 12:38:55 pm »

Council Cath with her gutter snipe origins will never voluntarily give up being the future queen consort to the Stupidest King of all times.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2017, 08:06:09 pm »

The only way Kate will leave is kicking and screaming. She'd never initiate a divorce.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2017, 05:19:41 am »

WK are eating each other alive and it shows.

Coloring books and Towie and ciggies are not adult behaviors and throw in alcohol with an eating disorder, she's likely well into psychosis.

As for William, the less said the better; his anger and frustration become more apparent by the day.

india
Princess

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2017, 05:30:25 pm »

I hope they in their state of all of this are not verbally abusing George. We have seen a glimpse of this before.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2017, 08:37:55 pm »

I think the kids are living through what William went through as a kid. They could be cowering in the nursery and holding onto the nanny.

kolkomilko
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2017, 11:37:03 am »

^ Except that Diana was a real mother who loved her children and didn't hide them.

india
Princess

« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2017, 02:21:05 pm »

They have to hide their DNA.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2017, 02:22:49 pm »

CanĀ“t hide them forever, IMO many already have it, wait, watch and see what happens.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2017, 06:19:19 pm »

Thing is, Kate can't complain about how she didn't know how things were going to be. She can't say she was an ingenue tricked into being set up by the RF and I daresay that she can't claim she was forced into it. She can't claim to being a victim, no one will fall for that. As for her tabloid supporters, they will suffer if she leaves. The only reason Nichols has had books and position is due to Kate's marrying William, not the other way around.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2017, 07:34:45 pm »

PW has another woman he just isn't with her yet and KM knows this and still she pushed her way in with the help of others quite illegally.

About the line "No other woman in the world is going to want to get involved with William, and to have a life tormented by he Middleton family..." Really? Really? I'd say by now that line has been used up. PWs love will win out and didn't you just write that PW knows how to undo evil? Well, the Middletrash clan is pure evil and PW and the royal family can undo them and should have already.   Shocked  Personally, if someone hurled those words at me much less the action behind it I'd  consider it a threat wouldn't you, Fernanda? There is such  a thing as right of law and the UK law of treason. Just ask the Percy's legal team. They seem to know quite  a lot about it. Come to think of it so do the Middletons tehe. I wager the Matthews have an exit plan of their own. laugh   Yes, I say PW and his true love will be together and publicly soon. I thought June of this year but still I say soon. Soon. And boy will you all be shocked.  thumbsup

Fernanda, if you are reading this we will just have to agree to disagree.   easter-bunny

Barnabe et Kitty...
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #37 on: July 20, 2017, 07:54:41 pm »

I do not know my love deGuernsey, what to answer, I only know that God blesses him whatever decision he takes for his life, may God bless him and make him happy, because he and his brother have already suffered a lot with the death of Mother, and all the pressure of the media to be perfect people, when in reality they are only human beings, so that God makes them happy and blessed, and that's all I ask for. But my heart just disagrees with divorce, I believe a couple should fight in prayer until they lose their knees if need be, but they must fight for family and marriage, especially if there are small children involved in it.
I tell you this for my mother, my mother was very betrayed by my father when I was little, she endured everything, I slept many times listening to my mother crying and I crying together, but my mother never left my father , And today if I still have father and mother and siblings, that is, a family, I owe my mother a lot because she never gave up on her marriage, family, and children, even when my younger father was tremendously difficult. My father was crying for his lover, but whoever held his hands and wiped his tears was my mother, and today, my father is 74 years old, and he recognizes that he really loves her - my mother. Family is something sacred, and it must fight for marriage, and for the home to the end, God can resurrect any marriage and put love in the heart of the most difficult husband, as was my father.  hug
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:01:54 pm by Fernanda Nunes » Logged

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2017, 08:02:14 pm »

^ I understand how you feel but fortunately the law doesn't require people to pray until they get rub burns on their knees!  tehe but rather will arrest and convict people who commit crimes even against PW and the crown (not to mention all the other people wronged in this matter) and just to get financial and social benefit!!! What bums!!  flower

I just read your edit. This so called marriage was never about love but rather about committing crimes one party agaainst the other fr financial and socal gain. However you feel about how PW and BRF have bungled orr handled this mess the crimes against PW and Crown took placefirst. They are treasonous. They must be jailed and a belief in Jesus does not changethis fact. What happened to Jesus when these greedos plottedaand pursued in the first place?
« Last Edit: July 20, 2017, 08:08:39 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2017, 08:14:03 pm »

hug hug hug hug hug

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: